PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul owns the Internet??? What?

american.swan
01-05-2008, 12:28 AM
I seriously believe we need to have a PAC and ad campaign to educate whoever out there is educate-able.

So I ask the question. What does it mean when a person says Ron Paul is winning the Internet?

We need an ad campaign and viral video that explains to grandma and grandpa and anyone else willing to listen what Ron Paul winning the Internet really means.

Video suggestion:

Have someone stand to one side of the screen and be the narrator. With nice music playing.

Narrator says: What does it mean when the media says Ron Paul is winning the Internet?

Well online you can find M H's speech where he is asking Arkansas' legislature to raise taxes. (show clip of youtube and video playing, no sound)

You can also find J M telling an audience that we need to have troops in Iraq for the next one hundred years. (again show clip of youtube and video playing, no sound)

You can find M R's blahblah blah flip flopping (again show clip of youtube and video playing, no sound)

You can find Rudy G's blahblah blah (again show clip of youtube and video playing, no sound)

You can also find R P's congressional record and most every speech is has ever done in Congress complaining about our rights being taken away and the abuse of the constitution by both major parties. (again show clip of youtube and video playing, no sound)

So that is why it is very important you understand that the online community seems very much in favor of Ron Paul. The honest congressman with a message of hope he hasn't changed in 30 years. Vote Ron Paul in your local GOP primary.

N13
01-05-2008, 12:32 AM
Many people do not use teh internets.

I have met many people who only found out about Ron Paul through articles in the local paper. Ask them what a mouse is and they say kill it. It is a flawed assumption that a majority of the voters can be reached with computers and the internet.

american.swan
01-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Many people do not use teh internets.

I have met many people who only found out about Ron Paul through articles in the local paper. Ask them what a mouse is and they say kill it. It is a flawed assumption that a majority of the voters can be reached with computers and the internet.

I agree with what your saying so if we have an ad on some local station explaining and showing this info it might wake people up that "when some media personality says Ron Paul dominates the internet" they'll know what that means? cause right now they sure don't understand that.

slamhead
01-05-2008, 12:38 AM
Al Gore invented the internet but Ron Paul owns it.

N13
01-05-2008, 12:46 AM
I agree with what your saying so if we have an ad on some local station explaining and showing this info it might wake people up that "when some media personality says Ron Paul dominates the internet" they'll know what that means? cause right now they sure don't understand that.

But dominating the internet is next to useless to these people when compared to things like saving the economy, reducing taxes, reducing the national debt, running a balanced budget, restoring the value of the dollar, and running an affordable foreign policy.

N13
01-05-2008, 12:49 AM
We need to work on our weaknesses. People on the intenet have been exposed to Ron Paul. This is our greatest strength. Making an effort here encounters diminishing marginal returns.

Let's explore the uncharted waters that are teeming with prospects who haven't heard the message yet. The untapped masses that need to hear the message just as much as the computer savy.

american.swan
01-05-2008, 01:29 AM
If your mother went into a blockbuster and saw a move that was all rented out and none left, what would she assume?

Ah those basement dwelling spammers are renting this lousy movie. They should have rented out one of Charlie Chapman's top of the line silent films. <scacasm>

I am going to guess your mom is going to be smart enough to assume that the movie is all taken at blockbuster because the move has a good story, has good actors, and/or good something to make it so popular.

Now lets think about the Internet. When someone says Ron Paul has the most Internet support, we just role over and play dead and let Fox news and others explain to everyone that such support is absolutely worthless because basement dwelling spammers don't know anything.

I am trying to get people to realize that when a media personality says Ron Paul has massive support online that doesn't mean a bunch of hillbillies in overalls and smokin' pot supporting a lunatic. I am pissed off that we can't get it through peoples minds that when Ron Paul has massive support online it's because a large following of informed adults have seen the evidence and facts and that Ron Paul is a viable wonderful honest politician.

The Internet is not just a "organizational meeting place". The Internet is a massive storage of information that leads to informed intelligent choices if managed correctly. Right now we have been limited to "organizational" status, because the media doesn't inform people about what we really are is informed adults.

Ron Paul should have been considered the front runner a long time ago, because informed adults support him on the Internet. Instead we are fighting a hard fought battle because a bunch of kooks and basement dwellers support Ron Paul online...at least that is what we're being told.

When the view of the Internet changes, elections will change in this country and an election could be won online, until then, kooks can keep "organizing".