PDA

View Full Version : Republican poll on Cafferty Report

givemeliberty
07-17-2007, 05:33 PM
Did anyone else see the poll Cafferty talked about?

23% of Republican voters chose "none of the Above!!!...

With the choices being Guliani, Romney, McCain, Thompson, and "None of the above". I think Romney had like 21% and the rest 20% to 15%. If the "None of the above" voters are Ron Paul supporters that would put Ron Paul into first with 23%

YEA!!!

paulitics
07-17-2007, 06:38 PM
Did anyone else see the poll Cafferty talked about?

23% of Republican voters chose "none of the Above!!!...

With the choices being Guliani, Romney, McCain, Thompson, and "None of the above". I think Romney had like 21% and the rest 20% to 15%. If the "None of the above" voters are Ron Paul supporters that would put Ron Paul into first with 23%

YEA!!!

A large percentage of them could be. Who does the base have to be thrilled about? With the four headed monster being identical on foreign policy, the majority of the dissastisfied I guarantee are against the Iraq war looking for an alternative. Why would anyone against war, vote for these neocon clones. The polls Ive seen suggest 25% to 30% of repubs don't support the war, which lines up with this undecided group. The gun issue is another one. Who in this group of soicailists are truly pro second amendment? Ony RP without a doubt is.

Once we are in August, the polls will start to reflect growth among second tier candidates, with hopefully Paul leading the bunch because of his unique positions and large internet base.