PDA

View Full Version : back from NH

JAlli41
01-04-2008, 11:43 PM
just got back from New Hampshire, my friend and I canvassed for a few hours... can't exactly say people were excited to see us... people seemed to be pretty sick of the whole process in fact, I gotta say for the first time I got a little discouraged after having been there, Ill be back on Tuesday for the election hopefully I get my hopes back up

RPDelegate
01-04-2008, 11:44 PM
just got back from New Hampshire, my friend and I canvassed for a few hours... can't exactly say people were excited to see us... people seemed to be pretty sick of the whole process in fact, I gotta say for the first time I got a little discouraged after having been there, Ill be back on Tuesday for the election hopefully I get my hopes back up

Can you explain? Were they receiving too much RP literature or something?

JAlli41
01-04-2008, 11:45 PM
probably too much literature from everyone in general... McCain is big there... to be fair we talked to a lot of older people who seemed to have been older republican types, even still people were pretty annoyed

Thumper
01-04-2008, 11:47 PM
That's one of the unfortunate pitfalls of having one of the most watched early primaries in the nation...

kutibah
01-04-2008, 11:58 PM
If I had 16 different people a day knock on my door and preach to me their candidate I would be pretty sick of it as well, no matter the message.