PDA

View Full Version : Obama is getting the youth vote because he is seen as "cool" .....

ZzzImAsleep
01-04-2008, 11:21 PM
but we can play that game too. How you might ask?

Ron Paul is not as young, or as 'cool' as Obama is, but that should not stop him from being 'cool' through association. Ron needs to do more videos like this one...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nQi7PaYKqTU

I'm sure you have all seen that before.

Or how about this.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PN7-y6rrxp0

^^^ that is one of the highest rated and most watched videos related to Ron Paul.

Paul really needs to visit more college dorm rooms, and campuses.

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 11:25 PM
just adress these issues for obama supporters:

1. Obama voted for the reauthorization of the patrio act (even worse than the 1st one)

2. Has funded the war

3. Did not promise to have troops back by 2013 from Iraq (in others words they will be there 5 more years)

4. Will not bring troops from other bases home.

5. Will not cut spending.

6. Offers the same message as other dems...

integrity
01-04-2008, 11:25 PM
just adress these issues for obama supporters:

1. Obama voted for the reauthorization of the patrio act (even worse than the 1st one)

2. Has funded the war

3. Did not promise to have troops back by 2013 from Iraq (in others words they will be there 5 more years)

4. Will not bring troops from other bases home.

5. Will not cut spending.

6. Offers the same message as other dems...

yeah, real cool.... like I feel a Draft coming on!

Azprint
01-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Paul needs to wear jersey,cap and say yo every 10 seconds, then you might get downs, who votes for Obama to vote for Ron.

PimpBlimp
01-04-2008, 11:28 PM
I weep for the country if people vote on 'coolness'

sasha_2008
01-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Obama vs. Ron Paul

Obama voted to reauthorize the patriot act
Obama is for keeping the troops in Iraq and 130 other countries
Obama will not take nuking Iran off the table
Obama will continue the same foreign policy of the Clinton/Bush years
Obama is for the government playing a bigger role in our lives

Ron Paul voted against the patriot act
Ron Paul voted against the Iraq war
Ron Paul will bring our troops home from around the world
Ron Paul is for a neutral foreign policy
Ron Paul will work to abolish the IRS and eliminate the federal income tax by reducing spending

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
01-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Obama is just a smooth talker. Obama is like the American dollar, nothing to back it up with! But the sheeps love him....disgusting!

chipvogel
01-04-2008, 11:52 PM
1. Obama voted for the reauthorization of the patriot act (even worse than the 1st one)
Do we need to go any farther?

In fact I wish someone would start a throw the bums out movement on just this one issue. Every single person that voted for this should not be reelected.

Nate SY
01-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Well at least in my school it isn't that way. It was a little bit ago but not anymore. Me and a few friends are really into Ron. My buddy is really into the foreign policy and I'm really into the economics part. Anyways we spent days trying to convert people explaining those issues. Nothing really worked well. So we bought some slim jims. (the students for ron paul ones)

And amazingly people started to like... rally around Dr. Paul. The issue that appeals to a lot of the other youth is his stance on hemp and medical marijuana. I was shocked because people I know for certain don't smoke say that this is the deciding thing to get them to support him.

There reasons... They see that as proof that he is a candidate that REALLY supports freedom.

And I guess all the bands at hemp fest were screaming "VOTE RON PAUL" and all that.

=D

Slim Jims ftw!

blakjak
01-05-2008, 12:02 AM
He's getting the youth because he's Democratic. Youth always leans left...