PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed: RP on HBO Bill Maher 25 May

lonestarguy
05-21-2007, 11:41 AM
RP Communication director minutes ago confirmed that RP will be live on HBO program "Real Time" with Bill Maher, Friday 25 May.

Program airs live Friday nite 10:00pm cst.

Replays Sunday nite, 27 May, check local listings for air time

Replays Monday 28 May, 7pm cst

Bill Maher on his program of 18 May, called RP his hero.......see that replay up on youtube or watch the entire program on hbo Monday nite, 21 May, 7pm cst

LibertyOrDie
05-21-2007, 11:57 AM
That's awesome! I'm looking forward to it, but please post how you got confirmation from the director, they haven't updated any of the calendar sites with it yet.

Melchior
05-21-2007, 12:17 PM
Darn, I won't be home at that date... maybe I can TiVo it... or maybe there will be a video online.

ronpaulitician
05-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Awesome!

lonestarguy
05-21-2007, 12:22 PM
yes, i heard it live. the rp communications director, jess (and last name garbled), was live in the 11am hour on the alex jones show www.inforwars.com this morning and confirmed this hot breaking media development...

LibertyOrDie
05-21-2007, 12:28 PM
yes, i heard it live. the rp communications director, jess (and last name garbled), was live in the 11am hour on the alex jones show www.inforwars.com this morning and confirmed this hot breaking media development...

Thanks, I definetly want to check it out. I had lost a lot of faith in politics a while ago, and since I seen RP on Freedom to Fascism I have been following him, so now I am almost obsessed seeing him anywhere in the media.

Jeff556
05-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Ron Paul is everywhere!

As i say in all my posts these days, thanks rudy ! =)

Korey Kaczynski
05-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Does anyone know if RP will be on other programs in the next week?

Therion
05-21-2007, 12:54 PM
I can't wait that long!

nevesis
05-21-2007, 02:02 PM
Fantastic!

Let's get him on Daily Show next!

TaoWarrior
05-21-2007, 02:06 PM
Hmmm from making fun of RP to RP being his hero in just a month time.

Maybe if he had actualy listened to Ron the first time he had him on he might have saved some embarassment.

Oh well better late than never.

Oh and not only Daily Show but don't forget Colbert Report. I have emailed both shows to get him on hope everyone here will do the same.

Mobber
05-21-2007, 10:34 PM
awesome!
he has some loyal viewers too.

angelatc
05-23-2007, 02:34 PM
I don't Jon Stewart. He seems to think he is a real journalist, with the caveat that he's allowed to call dissenters names like "douche bag." But RP will do fine, because Stewart won't miss a chance to bash the administration. I trust that RP is classy enough not to stoop to his level.

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=41922

Breaking - Ron Paul on Daily Show

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - FreeMarketNews.com

Presidential candidate, Congressman Dr. Ron Paul (R-TX) continues to be a "hot ticket" on nightly newscasts. On Friday, May 25, he is appearing on the Bill Maher program, "Real Time" and sources say that he may also appear on Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and maybe The Colbert Report as well.

LibertyOrDie
05-23-2007, 02:54 PM
I don't Jon Stewart. He seems to think he is a real journalist, with the caveat that he's allowed to call dissenters names like "douche bag." But RP will do fine, because Stewart won't miss a chance to bash the administration. I trust that RP is classy enough not to stoop to his level.

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=41922

It's great that RP will be going on "The Daily Show - Jon Stewart". Jon Stewart is a satire genius, don't forget that he does have a serious side:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vmj6JADOZ-8

ronpaulitician
05-23-2007, 03:14 PM
I don't think Stewart is all that bad.

And exposure on mainstream (including cable) TV is exposure on mainstream TV.

angelatc
05-23-2007, 03:58 PM
Let's not forget that Jon Stewart is a New Yorker. If he is giving RP a plug in lieu of Rudy, it's a big, big statement in that city.