PDA

View Full Version : Video - Exposing Ron Paul

LibertyOrDie
05-21-2007, 11:37 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YxgHSmSxiVI

Look at the video description and rating - apparently he pulled in a lot of anti-Paul people who didn't care for it.

mrapathy
05-21-2007, 12:05 PM
good video. good strategy to draw people off.

may have found something by mistake seperate of the video

www.ronpaulexposed.com
website of absolute filthy smear.

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: RONPAULEXPOSED.COM
Created on: 23-Mar-07
Expires on: 23-Mar-08
Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration RONPAULEXPOSED.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States

wow what a smear campaign against a presidential candidate.

btw notice the B at the bottom which goes to BilderbergerCorporation.com?
no domain information on that via whois. NONE! WTF!
linked at bottom of that smear site
http://www.bilderbergcorporation.com

another weird thing is whois behind ronpaulforum.com and ronpaulforums.com
registered by Texas Chicken Company?
no contact information

LibertyOrDie
05-21-2007, 12:21 PM
You should watch the video - it's not who or what you think it is.

Korey Kaczynski
05-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: RONPAULEXPOSED.COM
Created on: 23-Mar-07
Expires on: 23-Mar-08
Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration RONPAULEXPOSED.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States

wow what a smear campaign against a presidential candidate.

btw notice the B at the bottom which goes to BilderbergerCorporation.com?
no domain information on that via whois. NONE! WTF!
linked at bottom of that smear site
http://www.bilderbergcorporation.com

Jesus.

It's not hard to get a proxied domain name -- hell, I have two.

It's not the "bilderberg corporation," so if you honestly think it was you're a fucking idiot.

Yeah, you believed it was real, so you're an idiot.

LibertyOrDie
05-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Jesus.

It's not the "bilderberg corporation," so if you honestly think it was you're a fucking idiot.

Wow! A little uncalled for, he is just posting information he feels is useful. You can just point it out that it is frivolous. Truthfully most of these campaign type sites probably aren't going to registered correctly, because everyone is usually looking for free domains and hosting.

On that point a good place to get free domains and hosting is www.hostinglagoon.com. But please setup a temporary email to use so you don't get all the spam you need to sign up for to get your domain and hosting.

If anyone has any other good or BETTER places this might be good to post for people that have ideas for RP supporting sites, but don't want to throw money at, this way you can get the websites and send the money you would of spent to RP.

Korey Kaczynski
05-21-2007, 12:39 PM
Wow! A little uncalled for, he is just posting information he feels is useful. You can just point it out that it is frivolous. Truthfully most of these campaign type sites probably aren't going to registered correctly, because everyone is usually looking for free domains and hosting.

On that point a good place to get free domains and hosting is www.hostinglagoon.com. But please setup a temporary email to use so you don't get all the spam you need to sign up for to get your domain and hosting.

If anyone has any other good or BETTER places this might be good to post for people that have ideas for RP supporting sites, but don't want to throw money at, this way you can get the websites and send the money you would of spent to RP.

I don't care if I'm going out of line; there's a large margin between common sense and oblivious conspiracy-theory ramblings. Thinking that the Bilderberg Corporation, already a subject of wacky conspiracy theories (while they're probably doing weird stuff the point still stands) and people thinking that this site is legit are totally deviod of common sense.

The site was run by a guy with a "Ron Paul is a Poop Eater" myspace. Again, why should the obviously moronic be tolerated? People are going around saying that this site is run by the Bilderbergers, so I'm doing my part in stepping in and calling out the idiocy of such a statement.

mrapathy
05-21-2007, 12:42 PM
no need to resort to demeaning comments

did you visit www.ronpaulexposed.com?
did you click the B at the bottom. its what the website claims not what I am claiming.
is also a myspace page.

just documenting the hate sites

Korey Kaczynski
05-21-2007, 12:43 PM
no need to resort to demeaning comments

did you visit www.ronpaulexposed.com?
is also a myspace page.

just documenting the hate sites

Look -- people are going around saying that the site is run by the Bilderbergs, when it is obviously not.

There's absolutely no reason to bring it up.

JoshLowry
05-21-2007, 12:44 PM
Jesus.

This is not acceptable. You may post your opinions, but outright attacks are not tolerated here. Please read the guidelines.

A great candidate is the reason why we contribute to these forums and attacks on other members shouldn't be posted as it detracts us from that.

Posting a kind suggestion is ok.

Korey Kaczynski
05-21-2007, 12:48 PM
This is not acceptable. You may post your opinions, but outright attacks are not tolerated here. Please read the guidelines.

A great candidate is the reason why we contribute to these forums and attacks on other members shouldn't be posted as it detracts us from that.

What detracts from us more are people who believe any little thing that comes their way. If you don't want more Michelle Malkin rantings about Truthers and Ron Paul, people need to take firm stances against the wackos. You only need a few of them to ruin the soup, so to speak.

People who write threats/harassments in emails to dumbass pundits are equally worthy of spite. It is simply about taking the position of stupidity not being welcome.

LibertyOrDie
05-21-2007, 12:52 PM
What detracts from us more are people who believe any little thing that comes their way. If you don't want more Michelle Malkin rantings about Truthers and Ron Paul, people need to take firm stances against the wackos. You only need a few of them to ruin the soup, so to speak.

People who write threats/harassments in emails to dumbass pundits are equally worthy of spite. It is simply about taking the position of stupidity not being welcome.

No one is saying that your comments don't have some merit to them, but there just isn't any need to be rude. An intelligent, factual statement is all that is needed.

JoshLowry
05-21-2007, 12:52 PM

No one is saying you can't voice your opinion.

I'm saying you can't attack anyone. If you choose to voice your opinion it must be done in a positive way. You can be firm and you can be positive at the same time. Calling people names does not get your point across, those kinds of posts can just as easily "ruin the soup."

Bryan
05-21-2007, 12:58 PM
What detracts from us more are people who believe any little thing that comes their way.
I'll agree with that but I'm not sure if anyone is stating a belief here. I agree again that I'm not sure what would be really relevant and there certainly hasn't been enough information posted to make any conclusions-- but that doesn't mean that the information is bad. Critical thinking skills are good to use.

As for "ruining the soup" I agree that can always be an issue with a forum, I think it should be the goal of this website to have useful guidelines to make the best place for the most. In some case having a dedicated "ruin the soup" sub-forum works out well. If you have any suggestions for the guidelines then I'd be interested to hear.

cujothekitten
05-21-2007, 01:06 PM
I just want to make sure everyone knows that the creator of that video is a Ron Paul supporter.

Korey Kaczynski
05-21-2007, 01:08 PM
No one is saying you can't voice your opinion.

I'm saying you can't attack anyone. If you choose to voice your opinion it must be done in a positive way. You can be firm and you can be positive at the same time. Calling people names does not get your point across, those kinds of posts can just as easily "ruin the soup."

I'm not being either positive or negative; I'm just telling it how it is.

Suzu
05-21-2007, 02:10 PM
The hosting company/registrar for ronpaulexposed.com, whose terms of service prohibit hateful, defamatory, slanderous material, told me that only the injured party can complain. The campaign office said they will ignore it because if they complain, it will draw attention to it. The host may pull the site, but it could move to another host and then draw more publicity by yammering about how the campaign complained about them.

[Admin Edit] We can't endorse the closing of other websites regardless of their content.

mdh
05-21-2007, 02:17 PM
Attempting to silence people and websites that are detractors will work 10 times as much against us as it will for us. We are not Saul Anuzis. ronpaulexposed.com is not hate speech.

The better way to deal with it? http://www.ronpaulunexposed.com/
Let our detractors participate in discourse, and never be negligent in countering them with facts, logic, and a smile. :)

TheDuke
05-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Anti-Ron Paul sites are popping up, that means he's seen as a serious contender by neo-con fools.

Kandilynn
05-21-2007, 03:33 PM
What the heck is the Bilderberg corporation and why should I care?

I think it's fabulous that Ron Paul has hate sites, especially since they have nothing to call him out on. It just makes them look stupid. The only other candidate I know of who has a stupid hate site is Hillary. http://www.stophillary.com/

LibertyOrDie
05-21-2007, 03:47 PM
What the heck is the Bilderberg corporation and why should I care?

I think it's fabulous that Ron Paul has hate sites, especially since they have nothing to call him out on. It just makes them look stupid. The only other candidate I know of who has a stupid hate site is Hillary. http://www.stophillary.com/

Don't forget:

http://mormonsagainstromney.blogspot.com/

http://www.obamatruth.org/

http://www.dischargemccain.com/

ButchHowdy
05-21-2007, 03:49 PM
Could Arizona imply one competing ex senator?

mrapathy
05-21-2007, 04:57 PM
Bilderberg is a group that has meetings with Royals,Wealthy elites that include bankers,misc corporation owners and media moguls. they meet and exchange idea's that shape the society to there utopian dreams. NeoCons are prime example.

its going off topic some. never seen it regarded as corporation.

the sites need to be documented and whois information posted for whatever use.
I believe in freespeech but with responsibility. saying outright false things and smearing is tactics of scum its origin deserves exposing.

expose smear tactics by cowards that attack a Candidate for Freedom like a Terrorist Coward.

These people are attacking the one man who is not an authoritarian who hasnt taken tons of money from corporations to serve corporate or banking interest over that of the constitution and the people of this nation.

Tyrants Do not like freedom. they like money,power and a monopoly over it.
If the Republican mantra Terrorist hate our freedom thats why they attacked us then we should Elect the man who gives us more Freedom not elect Authoritarians who are increasingly attacking freedom. but the public relations propaganda goes on.