PDA

View Full Version : The biggest issue is not the war, it is the federal reserve

DirectDemocracy
01-04-2008, 10:38 PM
So why is RP always talking about the war?

He should talk about the Federal Reserve as much as he talks about the war.

tfelice
01-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Agreed. It should be framed in terms of our weak dollar - something average people understand. Harping on the war hasn't gained him any support amongst the average GOP voters.

DirectDemocracy
01-04-2008, 10:47 PM
It seems to me that he has got advice from some of his campaign idiots telling him to stress the war in order to get left voters.

I don't give a sh*t about the war.

This country will be doomed without fixing the Central Bank/allowing people to make their currency.

Nothing will matter if this country is in the sh*t hole.

I don't give a sh*t about RP talking about the war. He should talk as much about the currency as he is talking about the war now.

The main issue of this campaign should be nothing but talking only about the currency. This is the thing we need fixed most in our country. If he talks about it a lot i bet this whole country will be in discussion about it and the establishment might even capitulate to allowing competing currencies.

Alabama Supporter
01-04-2008, 10:52 PM
You are being sarcastic right?

The sheeple don't understand the Fed, nor do they care. They should care, but how many can find the US on a globe???

DirectDemocracy
01-04-2008, 10:54 PM
I am not being sarcastic at all. RP should come out and give a one hour or whatever speech explaining why the fed is bad in a way that everyone will understand

It is not hard to understand that the value of their dollar is decreasing because of a bank that we don't need.

BuddyRey
01-04-2008, 11:09 PM
So why is RP always talking about the war?

He should talk about the Federal Reserve as much as he talks about the war.

I completely disagree.

Most people don't even know what the Federal Reserve is. War vs. Peace, however, hits them where they live. Most people who have kids near draft age (and many who don't), care passionately about the future of the U.S.'s foreign policy. The key to winning this election is to count on the public's angst and frustration with this war.

tfelice
01-04-2008, 11:12 PM
I completely disagree.

Most people don't even know what the Federal Reserve is. War vs. Peace, however, hits them where they live. Most people who have kids near draft age (and many who don't), care passionately about the future of the U.S.'s foreign policy. The key to winning this election is to count on the public's angst and frustration with this war.

The majority of the GOP voters still support the war (though they may not know why). Coming out as anti-war creates a knee jerk response from those who think they support it. The foreign policy position of Paul is far better shaped as an economic issue rather than a war vs peace issue.

Exponent
01-04-2008, 11:13 PM
RP should come out and give a one hour or whatever speech explaining why the fed is bad in a way that everyone will understand.
You make it sound easy. Even if it were possible to make it such that everyone would understand if they listened, I don't think most people would actually listen to a one hour speech about economics.

DirectDemocracy
01-04-2008, 11:25 PM
The majority of the GOP voters still support the war (though they may not know why). Coming out as anti-war creates a knee jerk response from those who think they support it. The foreign policy position of Paul is far better shaped as an economic issue rather than a war vs peace issue.

I agree 100%-well said

The part that bothers me about the war is the economic part of it-the fact that it has cost each person in America something like $9,000. And even that is little compaire with how much the Federal Reserve and the system arounds it costs to each American.

RPFTW!
01-05-2008, 12:04 AM
amen, we could just take the best parts of the documentary money masters and use it as an infomerical

thisisgiparti
01-05-2008, 12:22 AM
The two are one and the same.

RSLudlum
01-05-2008, 12:25 AM
Well maybe in the overall picture it is the economy but here in SC it boils down to IMMIGRATION! Everybody's screaming about it. And now that tancredo is out Paul is the only one with a tough stance on the issue and a record to prove it.

DirectDemocracy
01-05-2008, 12:48 AM
amen, we could just take the best parts of the documentary money masters and use it as an infomerical

This should be developed further.

DirectDemocracy
01-05-2008, 12:49 AM
Well maybe in the overall picture it is the economy but here in SC it boils down to IMMIGRATION! Everybody's screaming about it. And now that tancredo is out Paul is the only one with a tough stance on the issue and a record to prove it.

True, but if people knew this issue, this would be more important to them than immigration.

angrydragon
01-05-2008, 01:23 AM
People do understand something is wrong with the country, but they don't have a clue about the FED, I think a lot of people still think the dollar is still backed by gold (my brother did).