PDA

View Full Version : Local Newspaper Blitz and Chip In

icon124
01-04-2008, 10:32 PM
How do you guys feel about starting a local newspaper Blitz in SC...I'm thinking as soon as possible....like this monday....Can anyone help with a list of companies? Also we need a photoshop expert to help out as well...guys it starts local....if we can blast RP all of the local paper for two weeks im pretty sure we can get a lot of voters out for him!

justinc.1089
01-05-2008, 04:40 PM
The horry county meetup group I'm in is ready to coordinate this effort statewide if someone on here can help us get the money, by setting up a site or whatever. None of us know how to get the money part of this going, like how to get the grassroots on here able to donate.

However if someone will help us on here we are ready to do at least horry county. We're mainly talking about horry county right now but if this gets going then we may go to statewide.

BrianH
01-05-2008, 04:49 PM
I would reccomend building the meetups with ads too as part of the message so that people really see this is a local effort. Eg join us for lunch every Friday at...

our ads are online at: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/267/files/

Advertise all your meetup events!

MsDoodahs
01-05-2008, 04:53 PM
http://www.usnpl.com/scnews.php

At that link is a list of every newspaper in South Carolina.

Are you guys thinking every week, put in an ad?

I'm thinking that rather than have one big single day splash ad, it might be a better idea to saturate with single issue ads, one or two a week, from now until primary?

Thoughts?

MsDoodahs
01-05-2008, 04:54 PM
If someone in the local meetup group is very familiar with the issues, it could be a "lunch and learn about Ron Paul" kind of weekly event, perhaps? Dunno, just thinking out loud...er...through the keyboard here....

icon124
01-05-2008, 08:55 PM
www.ads4ronpaul.com is up and running go there and help!....what I'm thinking is if we can get locals from those states to call the papers and get it set up ill take care of the donating and send the money to you guys

hellsingfan
01-05-2008, 09:36 PM
gr8 everyone jump in