PDA

View Full Version : Focus on Obama as much if not more than any Repubs

colecrowe
01-04-2008, 10:30 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=1092660

^ I searched for threads with "Obama" in the title.

What is the Campaign doing about this. They should do a war-focused, patriot act-focused, tax-focused ad contrasting Paul and Obama. And get it all over the place like NOW.

And then they need to do an ad with McCain's 100 years in Iraq Comment NOW.

Why did they not do an infomercial in New Hampshire? Why? I almost hate them. They better vindicate themselves on Tuesday.

Supposedly they didn't spend much in Iowa because of great strategic planning--well what's the excuse for New Hampshire where we have almost our best and last chance?

They could have done an absolutely amazing infomercial (I mean: 20 MILLION!)--nothing like the disgustingly horrible embarrassing fifth grader quality piece of crap they did in Iowa, and they could have ran it all day Saturday and Sunday and even after.

I'll say it again--and the infomercial is the greatest undeniable proof of this, as well as the other commercials--they are running this campaign like Ron Paul is running for State Assemblyman with a $20,000 campaign budget. Disgusting. They must be embezzling it (sorry-frustrated joking).

please submit to www.drudgereport.com

right-hand side of page at bottom.

submitted this (fix the links):
John McCain said that under his administration, the US could/should be in Iraq for 100 years.

video of it: h ttp://youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM

Huff Post article: h ttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/jon-soltz/a-million-years-in-iraq_b_79798.html

Dave Wood
01-04-2008, 10:36 PM
agree 100%! Obama is stealing everyones base supporters....what in the world does THIS guy have to offer anyone in the U.S.? Dont you dare say its because hes black===BULLSHIT!

What is he promising that he has no chance to deliver to these people who love him??? I would love to know. SHOW ME THE MONEY OBAMA????