PDA

View Full Version : Will we WIN in New Hampshire (VIDEO/POLL)

thoughtbombing
01-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Watch this video THEN VOTE!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rszZnspwEFo

Will we win in New Hampshire?

constitutional
01-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Title misleading, put a question mark at the end of it.

AMack
01-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Huckabee went from shit to frontrunner in a week or two. We can do the same. We have huge appeal among independents, and that will help us enormously in NH.

thoughtbombing
01-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Title misleading, put a question mark at the end of it.

It's not midleading, I mean that we CAN WILL IT INTO EXISTENCE... you read it correctly.

Rede
01-04-2008, 11:26 PM
the polls appeared pretty accurate for iowa, so im not holding my breath (anymore)

i would like to be surprised though!

coboman
01-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Huckabee went from shit to frontrunner in a week or two. We can do the same. We have huge appeal among independents, and that will help us enormously in NH.
Huckabee had a great official campaign. As long as we are stuck with this inept Official Campaign, we are doomed.

thoughtbombing
01-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Huckabee had a great official campaign. As long as we are stuck with this inept Official Campaign, we are doomed.

Jesse Benton is a GREAT spokeman for Ron Paul... you ever heard him slap down another campaign in a debate on the radio, etc? He's amazing at debating and even better at spinning results and whatnot in our favor... he's the man.

I don't know about the rest of them.. getting through with emails is TOUGH, if not impossible--but it can be done. They have said time and again, they will do what they do, you do what you do... that's how we got here--not by being like everyone else.

thoughtbombing
01-05-2008, 12:08 AM
hump