PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Everybody Run Their Own Campaign

DirectDemocracy
01-04-2008, 10:10 PM
People have been complaining about the campaign staff.

What has bothered me has been certain things that I think RP should push that I don't even know whether he agrees with me on them.

Idea:

The campaign has no power over us as individuals as long as we do things within the law. If we don't we will get in trouble with the law and not with the campaign. So there is nothing to be scared of from the campaign. If we go out and do our own thing, that is too bad on the campaign. If they don't like it, it is too bad on them. No one should worry one bit about what the campaign thinks or what they want us to be doing or to do.

Proposal:

Therefore I propose that every single person in this campaign become a campaign for himself where he decides what he wants to do and who he wants to talk to and how he wants to go about doing things.

You can talk about your own issues. You can tell people how you see the world.

P.S.:

Although the RP campaign has never explicitly come out and said that people should do this RP has hinted at it many times.

Let's take the initiative and take over this campaign.

Jamon
01-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Yes, decentralized intersecting campaigns. That is what this site (http://rpn.metagov.us/) is for. Get everyone there, and you will have a top-down view of the country with all the people at your finger tips. Then you can zoom in on a physical location and begin coordinating the people to execute your ideas. Have them upload pics to their page to be your eyes, and talk to them by writing on their page.

sasha_2008
01-04-2008, 10:19 PM
We need one person from each state to step up and facilitate communication between the forums, the official campaign in their state and the grassroots effort in their state.

DirectDemocracy
01-04-2008, 11:35 PM
We need one person from each state to step up and facilitate communication between the forums, the official campaign in their state and the grassroots effort in their state.

Which state are you from?