PDA

View Full Version : Post quotes of Huckabee imitating Ron Paul

Bloody Holly
01-04-2008, 10:03 PM
What are some quotes used by Huckabee that are actually what Ron Paul believes in and has been saying for a long time?

RonRules
01-04-2008, 10:09 PM
If you missed my previous post, here are some zingers Huckabee threw at Judy Woodruff tonight on PBS:

"They want a government that lets them be free, that leaves them alone, that doesn't interrupt and interfere with every aspect of their life, that lets them go to work and keep more of what they've worked hard to have."

"But on issues like lower taxes, less government, and then a more efficient government, that'll be a focus here in New Hampshire that I think is universal anywhere."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=75929

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-04-2008, 10:10 PM
"We won in Iowa because of the message"

Ninja Homer
01-04-2008, 10:11 PM
I'd like to see that for all the candidates that have parroted Ron Paul's position on issues. It would make an interesting time line going through the debates, listing who said what first.

Bloody Holly
01-04-2008, 10:14 PM
I ran into this site that even mentions the christmas greeting.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/blogs/boston/2007/12/18/holiday-cheer-means-wearing-a-red-sweater/

Also, I asked this question on yahoo answers about Huckabee's ripping off tactic.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlnEC7lm0OAoxwu9ZklmqEvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20080104200953AAQBsJn

C-Dogg
01-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Thank you for this thread. It's been bothering me daily.

CountryRoads
01-04-2008, 10:15 PM
And then when you see hucks positions on the drug war etc etc he really just doesnt give a damn about your liberties. In other words, he is a typical washington hypocrite.

TheConstitutionLives
01-04-2008, 10:15 PM
He said on Hannity today "I'm a 10th Amendment guy".

How does being a "10th Amendment guy" square with wanting a NATIONAL ban on smoking?

The guy is just as ignorant on what the constitution and freedom are about as the dumbed down American public is.

He's form over substance, like ALL the other candidates. I hear Chris Dodd talk about the Constitution alot and he doesn't mean the WHOLE constititution - just the parts he agrees with. Those are the parts he wants to protect.

Xonox
01-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Oh man, I was just about to post about this one when I saw this thread...

"It's a refreshing thing and I think a lot of people around the America are looking at the race and saying isn't it nice to know that a person can be elected president not because he has more money but because he has more of a message that connects with everyday Americans who are out there struggling to put food on their table and making sure their children have a better life."

If you took out the comment about money, you wouldn't be able to tell it appart from any of Ron Paul's.

We should just call him Wannabee.

TheConstitutionLives
01-04-2008, 10:17 PM
I'd like to see that for all the candidates that have parroted Ron Paul's position on issues. It would make an interesting time line going through the debates, listing who said what first.

YES!! I called for someone to make a youtube timeline that a few months back. That needs to be done.

You could look for key words in all the debate transcripts like "rights, liberty, freedom, etc..."

RSLudlum
01-04-2008, 10:20 PM
I don't remember the exact quote but i did hear him say something about a "revoulution" (yes he used the word) when he was asked about his campaign last night.

Bloody Holly
01-04-2008, 10:23 PM
I feel it's rather suspicious that he suddenly gets pushed out in the front in the media. It's almost as if they want to use him to eliminate Ron Paul through plageurism and since he has that good ol boy fake look on his dumb ugly face, he can do it.

My BS meter goes off when looking at his deer caught in the headlights look at one moment and then his Gargamel face the next.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...The REAL Mike Huckabee

http://www.ciagri.usp.br/~tlromane/edicao3/ft_gargamel_4.jpg

TheConstitutionLives
01-04-2008, 10:28 PM
He also said that he was the "ONLY" candidate who wanted to get rid of the IRS today on Hannity. What a liar.

Bloody Holly
01-04-2008, 10:32 PM
He also said that he was the "ONLY" candidate who wanted to get rid of the IRS today on Hannity. What a liar.

I think this is the media at play too. This is why they are trying to snub Ron Paul so they can use Huckabee as the imposter to fool people. It's just too odd.

Ron Paul needs more mainstream airtime and another debate with Huckabee asking Huckabee questions about his sudden interests in his stances.

This person needs to be called out.

Minlawc
01-04-2008, 10:48 PM

That's just not copying, that's a blatent lie! Someone needs to call him out publicly on that...

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 10:50 PM
If you missed my previous post, here are some zingers Huckabee threw at Judy Woodruff tonight on PBS:

"They want a government that lets them be free, that leaves them alone, that doesn't interrupt and interfere with every aspect of their life, that lets them go to work and keep more of what they've worked hard to have."

"But on issues like lower taxes, less government, and then a more efficient government, that'll be a focus here in New Hampshire that I think is universal anywhere."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=75929

did he really say that, that motherfucker piece of shit, he is a big government "compassionate conservative" asshole, he even wants welfare for the middle east!

JenHarris
01-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Heh This must be a good idea because I was also thinking it earlier today. :)

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 10:52 PM
i wonder how the fascist over at hucks army feel of his candidate all of a sudden adopting these ideals...

christians start praying so god sends this asshole to hell early... how can a lying scum like that not be called out on his bullshit...

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 10:57 PM
bump

prlgrl
01-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Huckster also talking liberty. When I hear him say that and revolution i want to puke.

UnReconstructed
01-04-2008, 11:06 PM
"There choice was for a change" quoting Obama

"it's about we - we the people" RP theme

"when 56 brave men put their signatures on a document that started forth the greatest experiment in government in the history of mankind" RP theme

"and gave birth to the idea that all of us are created equal" totally Libertarian

"and we have been given by our Creator inalienable rights" inalienable?

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 11:09 PM
"There choice was for a change" quoting Obama

"it's about we - we the people" RP theme

"when 56 brave men put their signatures on a document that started forth the greatest experiment in government in the history of mankind" RP theme

"and gave birth to the idea that all of us are created equal" totally Libertarian

"and we have been given by our Creator inalienable rights" inalienable?

I would bet 1000, that that asshole could not say what the first 10 amendments... are about...

is anyone else not enraged by the bs this guy produces?

Bloody Holly
01-04-2008, 11:24 PM
I would bet 1000, that that asshole could not say what the first 10 amendments... are about...

is anyone else not enraged by the bs this guy produces?

Since Huckabee's support reads these forums, I think we need a little more privacy.

Maybe a private place to speak so that they will have to get their own ideas?

We cannot afford to have another liar in the white house and especially one that can't come up with their own ideas!!

We need a private meeting place on this forum to discuss new ideas so these rip off scammers won't be leeching off of us anymore.

prlgrl
01-05-2008, 12:04 AM
"I'm glad to be in the state that knows something about liberty and freedom."
"I don't want to rule you, I want to serve you."

tsetsefly
01-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Since Huckabee's support reads these forums, I think we need a little more privacy.

Maybe a private place to speak so that they will have to get their own ideas?

We cannot afford to have another liar in the white house and especially one that can't come up with their own ideas!!

We need a private meeting place on this forum to discuss new ideas so these rip off scammers won't be leeching off of us anymore.

true...

CountryRoads
01-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Does Huckabee know that hes lying when he talks? Or is he like Bush where lying has become a 24/7 theme and doesn't even think about it anymore?