PDA

View Full Version : What I'm doing tomorrow

Mortikhi
01-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Tomorrow I'm going to hang 100 slim jims on doorknobs in my town.

if I'm confronted by any homeowners, I will simply tell them that I am a selfish bastard and want a 30% raise and Ron Paul is the man that will give it to me.

What are you doing tomorrow?

malkusm
01-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Writing letters all day to Michigan voters.

I would go canvass, but my Meetup organizer won't have the list for me until Sunday, so I'm doing my canvassing here all next week. Since the cutoff for the Michigan letters is Monday, as soon as I'm done with the letters I can canvass!

hopeforamerica
01-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Calling my list of AZ Ron Paul supporters for the campaign. Sunday I'm organizing my precinct for canvassing. M-W more calls. Thursday going to a republican straw poll that the press is eager to get the results from. Sat and Sun. will be in Las Vegas to Canvass. Hmmm, I'm sure there is more ;)

Spirit of '76
01-04-2008, 09:54 PM
If you really want to make the best of such an effort, go register here:

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

Once you're signed up, you'll have access to a list of registered voters in your precinct, broken down by party and issues important to them (abortion, taxes, guns). If there's an ! in the issues column, it means they're a serious activist/voter.

This will help you target your efforts better, especially if you have different varieties of the slimjims (pro-life, pro-guns, etc.).

RPDelegate
01-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Tomorrow I'm going to hang 100 slim jims on doorknobs in my town.

if I'm confronted by any homeowners, I will simply tell them that I am a selfish bastard and want a 30% raise and Ron Paul is the man that will give it to me.

What are you doing tomorrow?

I'm actually going to do the same thing.

And yeah, getting that raise on my paycheck out be so sweet.

IHaveaDream
01-04-2008, 09:57 PM
I've got my truck loaded with signs. Gonna decorate a little more of SC. :D