PDA

View Full Version : Chip In For NH Local Newspaper

icon124
01-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Guys I'm willing to contact and set up ads in as many local NH papers as I can...I need to know if any of you are willing to donate to this

Also if anyone is good with photoshop or creating appealing ADS plz pm ASAP!!!!!!!!!

ItsTime
01-04-2008, 09:31 PM
It is too late for New Hampshire Focus on Super Tuesday papers. You can not get any ads printed by Tuesday in New Hampshire

icon124
01-04-2008, 09:32 PM
^Local papers? I don't mean any huge companies....how is your town paper?

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 09:33 PM
It is too late for New Hampshire Focus on Super Tuesday papers. You can not get any ads printed by Tuesday in New Hampshire

completely disagree, now is when people start getting informed about candidates, now is the time for nh...

hellsingfan
01-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Guys I'm willing to contact and set up ads in as many local NH papers as I can...I need to know if any of you are willing to donate to this

Also if anyone is good with photoshop or creating appealing ADS plz pm ASAP!!!!!!!!!

You're dead wrong. I think we can at least try.

ItsTime
01-04-2008, 09:36 PM
I totally agree with this, this is why this idea should have surfaced, like it did, a month ago. You can not get in the local papers enough times to swing voters in New Hampshire.

WE NEED TO THINK AHEAD. Start on super tuesday now! Ground troops in New Hampshire will work hard in these last few days to bring the vote.

completely disagree, now is when people start getting informed about candidates, now is the time for nh...

ItsTime
01-04-2008, 09:37 PM
go ahead and try to call a news paper ad department on a saturday. tell me how that turns out

You're dead wrong. I think we can at least try.

icon124
01-04-2008, 09:40 PM
ok if this is the case maybe we can start ads in other states right now

ItsTime
01-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Bingo and run them over and over and over again!

ok if this is the case maybe we can start ads in other states right now

dshields
01-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Regardless, people should ATLEAST try. If we are able to get a few ads in some small papers that yields a few votes then it is worth it.

Dave

ItsTime
01-04-2008, 09:45 PM
are you running them in FL? If not why? Start!

Regardless, people should ATLEAST try. If we are able to get a few ads in some small papers that yields a few votes then it is worth it.

Dave

icon124
01-04-2008, 09:45 PM
^ I have emails sent to 10 local papers as of right now...i will know more as soon as they reply

jgmaynard
01-04-2008, 09:58 PM
This is cutting it really close, you MAY be able to get an insert in a Sunday paper perhaps. My general experience is that newspapers need the better part of the week to get ads in, but it's also my experience that if you walk into a media outlet waving a wad of cash, they'll find a way to take it. :D

JM