PDA

View Full Version : If you owned a $30+MILLION dollar business...

Dave Wood
01-04-2008, 09:28 PM
and your customers are getting stolen by competitors, what would you do?

First) Why am I in business?
Second) What am I offering for sale?
Third) Why dont customers want to buy it?

Marketing, poor product, bad service, too expensive, can get better elsewhere, people are broke etc.

Ask the questions. This is BIG business (at least $50 million yrly) a lot to lose!!

We all got hooked by having the luxury of watching VERY well thought out and VERY well produced youtube videos.....the customers (voters) dont have that luxury.

Short and sweet....what are we selling and why should the voters buy it? Dont say freedom and the fed, that equals deer in the headlight looks. What is in this for them and their families....not over their head stuff, we want their business.

If someones house catches fire, do you think they would negotiate with you about the fire extinguisher you are selling? NO! Give me the extinguisher, I will pay anything...........just a thought.

steve005
01-04-2008, 09:37 PM
a lot of people don't even know about the growing debt, sinking dollar, and the over 700 military bases we have around the world, 30 new ones in Iraq, loss of habeuos corpus, supporting dictators that oppress free processes we should be encouraging, the planned amero, and many more things we will see in the next 4 years if someone like ron paul doesn't stop the out of control government

and most of all the looming ressesion, they talked about that on MSM today, we could piggy back on that,

I think whatever contrevesial issues MSM brings up we should use that to explain how ron paul would fix it, just by going back to what out constitution says

Dave Wood
01-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Ron Pauls been talking recession for over a year now and David Walker, the Gao, says it will be much worse.

OptionsTrader
01-04-2008, 09:42 PM
My sales pitch that works for me. A stronger American economy.

Stress the benefit of Ron Paul's constitutional stances on the issues and how his principled leadership on these issues are being priven to be correct and how they are all interconnected.

Only a restoration of a constitutional republic, as the founders advised, can keep America strong. A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for real fiscal conservatism, maximum personal freedom, minimum governmental intervention, a strong national defense, a more peaceful world, a strong U.S. economy, and a strong dollar.

1) It is more than tax money that is going to the war. Via the current system that Ron Paul rejects, the value of the dollar in your pocket has been devalued 36% since the beginning of the wars in the middle east a few short years ago. The dollar index was 120 before the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. The index was near an all time low today. A 36% drop in the buying power of that dollar in your pocket is like theft. The powerful few that profit from the war machine believe you are too uninformed to realize that the value of your money is being transferred from the people, making the people poorer and causing them to work harder for less, even with higher wages that do not keep up with the debased currency.
2) Recently, the Federal Reserve lowered interest rates, again, and the powerful few think you are still too uninformed to realize what is going on.
3) Oil is $100 a barrel. An all time high.
4) Real money, gold, is at a multidecade high of $865 per ounce. The sharp rise in gold prices recently is indicative of deep financial problems. A warning indicator of a recession.

This trend will continue as the war machine continues to build an empire overseas (700 bases in 130 countries) at the expense of the value of your money. Your salary may not change, but the amount of goods and services you will be able to purchase with your salary will be drastically reduced. This "inflation tax" has been eatting away at the value of your savings and eating away at your buying power. The Federal Reserve is devaluing the dollar "printing money" by creating money out of thin air and the American people are losing.

Ron Paul is the only candidate with any credibility when it comes to actually putting an end to this "transfer of wealth" from us to those that profit from the $2.4 trillion war machine.

Iraq War big spending:
$1 trillion spent so far, with a 2.4 trillion dollar future estimated price tag estimated by USA Today.

$100 oil - evidence that Ron Paul is right
Was $27 before the ill advised war on terror that is making us less safe and increasing resentment of the interventionist foreign policy of the neoconservatives that have taken over the true conservative old Republican ideals. The expensive war has devalued the dollar so significantly by monetary inflation, and the fact that the invasion and occupation of Iraq came with an added price tag of shutting down nearly half of Iraqi oil production, that the price of oil has nearly quadrupled.

Decreased Purchasing Power - a 36% drop since 2001. Anyone that travels knows this by experience
The best indicator of the debasing of the US dollar is to compare the value of the dollar against holding instead a basket of foreign currencies, as in the dollar index. Monetary inflation results when more money is created out of thin air by the Fed, thus more money for buying assets and commodities = higher prices of oil, wheat, gold, etc. Each dollar is worth less, and it takes more dollars to buy a unit of a commodity. You debase the currency this way when you need to fund a $2.4 trillion war and other spending but the people would object to direct taxation. Ron Paul will restore your purchasing power by restoring a constitutional form of government:

http://i8.tinypic.com/6kh2aa0.jpg

Compared to real constitutional money, gold:

http://www.kitco.com/lfgif/au2920lf_ma.gif

Price of gasoline in dollars:
http://i10.tinypic.com/6g9beoo.jpg

Oil:
http://i11.tinypic.com/87jim92.png

Last 4 years of inflation of M3 (Money Supply)

http://www.nowandfutures.com/images/m3b.png