PDA

View Full Version : Media blitz SUPER TUESDAY LOCAL papers now!!!

ItsTime
01-04-2008, 09:27 PM
The idea has been spread around to blitz local papers in new hampshire I highly suggest we blitz super Tuesday local media NOW!!!

Xonox
01-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Yes, this will win us states.

ItsTime
01-04-2008, 09:38 PM
if you are in a super tuesday state, contact your local papers! Im talking about your small papers, its cheap, run a few ads!

ItsTime
01-05-2008, 12:22 PM
bump

RP-Republican
01-05-2008, 12:23 PM
contact all meetups and make sure they are doing this........

LibertyEagle
01-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Great idea!

slamhead
01-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Sticky on the original idea.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=75102

ItsTime
01-05-2008, 02:23 PM
thank you. I rarely see any of the stickies cuz I use the "new posts" feature :)

Sticky on the original idea.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=75102

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Ahem!

If you really want to blitz local papers, and do it all on our own, run our own ads, target these people and their locality....

You might want to check out, this thread here....

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=76978

:D

Forget about Super Tuesday right now. Super Tuesday is a media event, and the way we win Super Tuesday is by winning South Carolina and Florida! :)

If you want to win South Carolina, then click that link, and let's use our Win In South Carolina forum to, ahem,

WIN IN SOUTH CAROLINA!

That's right, every single newspaper in the state. ;)

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Bump.

rp08orbust
01-05-2008, 02:54 PM
I don't have any website-building skills, but it seems like we ought to get a list of contact details for ALL local newspapers in all 20 Super Tuesday states (and maybe a few earlier ones, such as Florida, Michigan), put them on a web page, and allow people to sign up for hitting the newspapers with ads. Like getting out to vote, maybe a buddy-system should be used.

thehighwaymanq
01-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Bump

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Taking on all of the Super Tuesday states like this is huge, but focusing ALL of our energy on South Carolina and winning the state due to our efforts will seal the deal as far as Super Tuesday is concerned! We need Florida too, but winning South Carolina will go a long way towards that too!

Why don't we all get involved in the Win in South Carolina forum? South Carolina is our number one priority right now! Let's win! :)

hellsingfan
01-05-2008, 03:03 PM
gr8

Also I've created a ad for the troop/anti-war oriented people check it out here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=76077

I suck at photoshop just a supporter trying to get things rolling, give me your feedback.

Thanks

sasha_2008
01-05-2008, 03:04 PM
The idea has been spread around to blitz local papers in new hampshire I highly suggest we blitz super Tuesday local media NOW!!!

I think Michigan (1/15) and Nevada (1/19) should be the immediate focus.

sasha_2008
01-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Why don't we all get involved in the Win in South Carolina forum? South Carolina is our number one priority right now! Let's win! :)

I just can't see us winning South Carolina. I do think we could take Michigan and Nevada. Do you really think we have a chance at South Carolina?

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 03:12 PM
I just can't see us winning South Carolina. I do think we could take Michigan and Nevada. Do you really think we have a chance at South Carolina?

We do if we all come together and make it happen. Local newspapers - all of us calling. If we all went into the "Win In South Carolina" forum, we could make it happen.

Fact is, if we don't have a chance at winning South Carolina, we don't have a chance of winning the Republican nomination. That's reality. Its harsh, its an immediate obstacle we must overcome, everyone seems to prefer to come up with daydreams about how it will all work out anyways, but that is the truth. If we all worked together, it'd be effortless and we'd win. :)