PDA

View Full Version : Endorsements

MikeSmith
01-04-2008, 09:18 PM
I'm not sure how many votes this will translate to, but it's reason to be at least a little optimistic.

Endorsements from http://www.ronpaul2008.com/endorsements

Dr. Cale Case, State Senator, Wyoming

“America can choose to continue our decline towards lost liberties and a government driven by big special interests, or we can choose freedom and support the Constitution by voting for Ron Paul.

“Traditional Republican and Democratic administrations have brought us oppressive growth in government and a loss of fundamental freedoms. Recent presidents and national legislators have sworn to uphold the Constitution and then have done everything in their power to willfully ignore it. Oppressive growth in government has undermined incentives for personal responsibility transforming a “Can Do” America to a “Me Too” quest for government programs and entitlements.

“We have been forced to trade our freedoms for security and have lost both.

“While I do not agree with everything that Congressman Ron Paul stands for, I admire and respect his policies on many issues. I am especially impressed with his constitutional mindedness.

“Effective, ethical and sustainable democracy requires constitutional limits to prevent majority rule from destroying minority rights. Democracy must be partnered with constitutional respect and the rule of law. Otherwise our future is one of more government, less freedom and erosion of individual responsibility.

“Congressman Paul is the only candidate from either major party that understands this principle. He is in his 10th term in the U.S. House where he has always maintained the very highest standards of constitutional integrity. He has an impeccable voting record in support of the Constitution, the preservation of freedom, and America’s future.

“Vote for Ron Paul. Choose and Vote for Freedom.”

Wyoming State Shooting Association

“The Wyoming State Shooting Association has decided to endorse Dr. Paul as the Republican nominee for United States President.

WSSA is a 500 member, 90 year old organization dedicated to the promotion and perpetuation of the Shooting Sports. We also work to defend the Second Amendment, as written and intended by our Founding Fathers.

There is no stronger friend and defender of the “Right to Keep and Bear Arms” than Dr. Ron Paul. His voting record and strong voice have been perfect from the very beginning of his political career. We have complete trust in Dr. Paul. Should he get the nomination and then go on to become President, We would know that the Second Amendment, as well as the Constitution as a whole, would be fiercely defended against “All enemies Foreign and DOMESTIC.”

kushaze
01-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Hopefully we get some delegates out of Wyoming

DealzOnWheelz
01-04-2008, 11:06 PM
I sell cars in PA and actually had a customer fly out to pick up a car and drive it home.

Well I keep a copy of Llepards Founding Father's ad up at my desk and he was reading it, so we started talking and he said all he sees out there is Ron Paul signs

Then after all the paperwork I gave him a slim jimm and a bumper sticker and before he crossed the threshold he turned around and said you know what let me get some more of this stuff to give to some of my friends

FELT AWESOME

Shavenyak
01-05-2008, 04:24 AM
I sell cars in PA and actually had a customer fly out to pick up a car and drive it home.

Well I keep a copy of Llepards Founding Father's ad up at my desk and he was reading it, so we started talking and he said all he sees out there is Ron Paul signs

Then after all the paperwork I gave him a slim jimm and a bumper sticker and before he crossed the threshold he turned around and said you know what let me get some more of this stuff to give to some of my friends

FELT AWESOME

That's OUTSTANDING!!!

nosebruise
01-05-2008, 04:41 AM
yeah good story.

rs3515
01-05-2008, 12:22 PM
We included a quote from Dr. Case in the letters we sent to all GOP Precinct Committee members.