PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul needs to campaign in New Hampshire in order to win. Important!!

american2
01-04-2008, 08:25 PM
I just checked ronpaul2008.com, and it looks like he is going to spend a day and a half in New Hampshire. All of the other candidates are already in New Hampshire, and are giving speeches the day after the Iowa Caucus. They travel to multiple locations in a single day.

What can we do to motivate Ron Paul to start campaigning? It is crucial that Ron Paul travel throughout New Hampshire, and not screw around at three events right before the vote like he did in Iowa.

If Ron Paul would actually campaign in New Hampshire then he would get more media coverage too. Grassroots are powerful, but the candidate needs to step up as well. I saw a map posted on here today showing the various candidates' campaign stops throughout the country. Ron Paul had done, by far, the least campaigning of any candidate. Even Duncan Hunter has far outpaced him in appearances in New Hampshire and throughout the country.

Call Headquarters now!!!!

liberty_Forever
01-04-2008, 08:28 PM
I've already called them twice today.

Lord Xar
01-04-2008, 08:30 PM

Richandler
01-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Ron is like that only active congressional memeber running in the GOP. McCain ain't exactly reading what the bills are remember. The real question is: Where is he going to be besides NH? And Why?

Jared Callanan
01-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Same old Same Old.. I live in New Hampshire.. We were the last major candidate to open a campaign office in the state... Yes, I am including John Cox and Mike Gravel.. What can ya do? Hopefully we can pull 10-15%.

american2
01-04-2008, 08:37 PM
I would forgive Ron Paul for taking a break from reading all that legislation in order to save our country. I appreciate his work as a congressman, but what is most important right now is that he works towards winning this nomination!

Call headquarters and urge him to campaign. This is our problem!!!

PubliusPublicola
01-04-2008, 08:38 PM
John Edwards spent like 72 hours without sleeping... running around Iowa.

I believe i read that he visited like 12-14 places AFTER midnight, the night before the caucuses. That show of commitment means a lot to people in these early states.

In places like Iowa and New Hampshire, folks expect to see you in person or at least to see you trying to talk to people in person. Frankly, if Ron Paul isnt spending every waking moment hoofing it around NH then we have to conclude they don't intend to do well there.

As far as i can tell, his campaign has him spending more time with the mainstream media than with the voters.

That might be ok for somebody like Rudy Giuliani, but not for this campaign....

american2
01-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Exactly! Ron Paul is spending more time on MSM talk shows then he is on the ground speaking with voters. The only reason he is receiving media coverage is because of the grassroots effort behind his campaign. Otherwise, they wouldn't take him seriously judging by the amount of time he has spent on the ground in Iowa, New Hampshire.