PDA

View Full Version : How will we do in NH? Are you in NH?

american.swan
01-04-2008, 08:14 PM
This is a poll. Please wait for me to finish the poll.

Please vote for your guess and if your in NH.

jd603
01-04-2008, 08:15 PM
I am in NH, have been my whole life, I've been actively supporting Ron for over 6 months.

I also know members of the NH GOP locally and my guess and the NH GOP's guess is 3rd or better. This is why the NH GOP is going to bat for Ron against FoxNews, or trying to anyway. We are not happy about their treatment of him.

This is a poll. Please wait for me to finish the poll.

Please vote for your guess and if your in NH.

kutibah
01-04-2008, 08:22 PM
I'm going to stay a bit realistic and say 3rd or 4th. I think 2nd place or higher is achievable, but we do not yet know how deep our support is within Independents. If we can get 54% of the Independent vote like we did in Iowa, then I can be safe to say we'll get 2nd. Let's see what happens....

Oh and I'm not in NH.

ItsTime
01-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Local town councils in my area are for Ron Paul and all politics are local right?? I am guessing 345 will be close again.

I suggest everyone in New Hampshire call in ALL THEIR FAVORS. Get everyone out to vote Ron Paul

jgmaynard
01-04-2008, 08:31 PM
I've been saying top three in NH all along - NH is too weird to predict more accurately than that - really - who the heck here saw Buch winning in '96, Keough's showing in 2002, or Carol Shea-Porter winning in 2006? I called Gregg being defeated though. :)

JM