PDA

View Full Version : I am going to start a weekly newsletter, a la Common Sense... "Liberty News"

krott5333
01-04-2008, 08:04 PM
This is going to be a weekly newsletter. Depending on the amount of material, it may only be a page or two, or it could very well be more.

Its going to be called "Liberty News". The layout isn't really as important as the content. Its going to focus on the pertinent issues, including Constitutional principles (and the federal government's disregard for), corruption of government, liberty, freedom, etc.

The newsletter will have two objectives.. reduce apathy, and educate the readers so that they will support Ron Paul, and in turn, support the principles on which this country was founded.

So what I am asking for is article submissions. Write about anything pertinent. Write about why you support Ron Paul. Write how George Bush is similiar to King George. Write about examples of unConstitutional practices. Write of pro-Constitution victories. Write about how we should keep the fruits of our labor.

Email your submissions to libertynews1776@gmail.com

This will be a weekly newsletter, and will be available online and for pdf download at

www.ronpaulnwpa.com/libertynews

The first issue should be ready by monday. This will be something anyone can print out and distribute.

krott5333
01-04-2008, 10:58 PM
bump

RonPaulVolunteer
01-04-2008, 11:04 PM
If you want a column from a Christian perspective, let me know.

krott5333
01-04-2008, 11:12 PM
If you want a column from a Christian perspective, let me know.

If the non-christian can still relate, then that would be great.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-04-2008, 11:18 PM
EXCUSE ME?? Who cares if they can or can't. If you're calling it LIBERTY NEWS then is should contain points of view without pandering to everyone. Consider my offer withdrawn. Good luck with it.

DeadtoSin
01-04-2008, 11:20 PM
The whole point of having a column from a Christian perspective is to help Christians relate to something. Just like the whole point of having a column focusing on South Carolina in the upcoming debates would help them relate to what you are saying.

Its a good idea, but I think you should consider letting him do the Christian column.

krott5333
01-04-2008, 11:23 PM
RonPaulVolunteer..

I'm sorry. Please do a Christian column. I was wrong.

BuddyRey
01-06-2008, 02:34 AM
Hey, I love this idea!

Will there be a way to subscribe to a hard-copy, mail-order version?

The reason I ask is because I always wanted to start a freedom activists' newspaper, like the Idaho Observer, but never really got it off the ground.