PDA

View Full Version : Fun Anecdote! Hillary on the constitution:

jonhowe
01-04-2008, 08:01 PM
I was out today with Operation: Live Free Or Die in Manchester when someone told us there was a Hillary motorcade coming. We went over to it, saw her go into a restaurant, and then began marching (with a drum, of course) in front of the building.

After getting pushed back by police, and not seeing her come out, many of our people began to leave and go wave signs on a street that WASNT shut down (yes, Hillary can close streets).

I decided to stay, since I didn't get to shake Hillary's hand last time I met her (I was wearing my "Commies Aren't Cool" shirt...) and wanted to this time. Sure enough, about 25 minutes after going in, she comes out and starts shaking hands. Im still holding my Paul sign, remember. She skips over me once, I move down the line. Again, I move down the line. I turn my sign sideways, shake her hand, and verbally AND physically offer her a copy of the constitution.

I'm sure you can guess it: she showed no interest in the document she wants to swear to uphold. She dismissed it with a slight wave of her hand.
And that's my story.

P.S. Operation live free or die is a FANTASTIC organization! The organizers are organized and cool headed, even when there are 25-30 people living in the same house. The accommodations i was put up in were BEAUTIFUL. Every one was friendly, no small feat for such a diverse group (People from Texas, New Jersey, Estonia, anywhere you could imagine, there were some there!). I could only stay for 2.5 days, but I think we all owe a big round of e-applause to the people who put that together, and to the people that are out there now freezing their bums off working it!