PDA

View Full Version : Precinct Captains, Caucus Delegates, and overall promotion???

RPDelegate
01-04-2008, 07:55 PM
So we can get a feel for how Wyoming is going to go tomorrow, anyone from Wyoming that is a Precinct Captain, plans to be an RP Delegate at their caucus precinct, or has any news to report about the promotion being done out there let us know, ie signs everywhere, TV ads, slim jim or other literature.

The reason I'm posting this is to see if all these areas are lacking. Because if they are, and I suspect they are, then Wyoming is going to simply be another disappointment.

Diana
01-04-2008, 09:26 PM
So we can get a feel for how Wyoming is going to go tomorrow, anyone from Wyoming that is a Precinct Captain, plans to be an RP Delegate at their caucus precinct, or has any news to report about the promotion being done out there let us know, ie signs everywhere, TV ads, slim jim or other literature.

The reason I'm posting this is to see if all these areas are lacking. Because if they are, and I suspect they are, then Wyoming is going to simply be another disappointment.

Every PC in the state has received a lot of Ron Paul literature from the official campaign. From what I understand they, along with Romney and Thompson campaigns bought the list of PCs and have mailed all of them.

Additionally, grassroots folks have handwritten letters to all of them.

There are not signs for any candidates that I've seen anywhere, but I have heard a RP ad on the radio.

Romney will probably do well here unfortunately. Ron Paul does have support and may be able to pick up some delegates. We won't know until after tomorrow. Candidates that I personally expect to do the worst here would be Rudy and Huck.

RPDelegate
01-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Haha - ok, thanks for the update. Apparently there is only one person in Wyoming that hits this forum.

It's good to hear that Precinct Captains do exist there - that's a plus. Let's hope they did their work and we get some votes there tomorrow.

Naraku
01-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Some parts of Wyoming seemed like good possibilities for Paul to win. From what I read on it a third of the people in one precinct caucus were from Paul meetups.

I expect Paul to get a few delegates there, especially since it seemed Thompson and Romney are the only other serious people.