PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul on MSNBC this afternoon

Bergie Bergeron
07-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Lew Rockwell's blog says Dr. Paul is going to be on Tucker Carlson's show on MSNBC between 6 and 7pm EST !

jpa
07-17-2007, 12:20 PM
haha Tucker is our man!!

Slugg
07-17-2007, 12:21 PM
haha Tucker is our man!!

Yeah he is...So is Pat!!

Bergie Bergeron
07-17-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm expecting a full endorsement from MSNBC any day now :P

rpliving
07-17-2007, 12:32 PM
i thought tuckers show started at 6 EST

MsDoodahs
07-17-2007, 12:35 PM
I sent Tucker an email this morning with the youtube view totals for "candidates@google."

No idea if that had any impact...here's what I sent:

"Tucker,

Ron Paul was "@Google" last week, and the youtube video was made available on 7/14.

Check these IMPRESSIVE numbers of views, as of 10 am central, 7/17:

John Edwards - video up for ONE MONTH. Total views 5,924
Hillary Clinton - video up for FOUR MONTHS. Total views 29,414
Bill Richardson - video up for TWO MONTHS. Total views 2,303

RON PAUL - VIDEO UP FOR TWO DAYS. TOTAL VIEWS 45,589

As Dr. Paul says...Freedom is Popular.

Have a great day!"

sleeper
07-17-2007, 12:35 PM
I don't trust tucker nor do I care for him to much. He reminds me of a peewee herman clone gone bad.. But I will watch if RP is going to be on his show.

njandrewg
07-17-2007, 12:36 PM
i emailed tucker wtih Q2 Military #s...maybe he'll bring it up :)

BW4Paul
07-17-2007, 12:36 PM
I think Tucker is trying to bring RP on every Tuesday afternoon for a "freedom tutorial." That's what he said a few weeks ago, at least, and RP has been on for several Tuesdays in a row, now...

buffalokid777
07-17-2007, 12:42 PM
i emailed tucker wtih Q2 Military #s...maybe he'll bring it up :)

I think the q2 military donations should be a huge talking point in recruting new Ron Paul supporters.

Everyone supports the troops pretty much...so those numbers are great ammo for gaining new supporters, I brought a sheet with them on todays trifolder flyer handout run....people were really enthusiastic that the troops support Ron Paul! I'm telling you those q2 military donation numbers are gold for Ron Paul!

Slugg
07-17-2007, 12:45 PM
I don't trust tucker nor do I care for him to much. He reminds me of a peewee herman clone gone bad.. But I will watch if RP is going to be on his show.

Tucker supported Ron on his first run...even said he voted for him....trust him or not...I just want his exposure and endorsement!!!

sleeper
07-17-2007, 12:50 PM
This will force other stations to be nice to RP and bring him on their shows I think.. When they start loseing ratings because people from both parties are going to be watching liberal news stations just for Ron Paul. They are going to want a piece of the pie. Watch and see if this happens. Ron Paul is a money making machine for sponsors and they will figure this out in time. You air Ron Paul we will buy from your sponsors..

sleeper
07-17-2007, 12:53 PM
Tucker supported Ron on his first run...even said he voted for him....trust him or not...I just want his exposure and endorsement!!!

Exactly. I switched parties to vote for him in the primary and it was very fast and easy to do.

JoshLowry
07-17-2007, 12:59 PM
Tucker has had Dr. Paul on numerous times. That is priceless air time and I respect him for doing it.

Chase
07-17-2007, 01:01 PM

Eh, I don't know a lot about Tucker but most of the talking heads on most networks anger and infuriate me. Tucker doesn't.

sleeper
07-17-2007, 01:15 PM
UPDATE: Ron Paul on the beginning of the hour, repeated at 6:00pm EDT.

At 4:00pm EDT on MSNBC, for another "tutorial in freedom."

Bergie Bergeron
07-17-2007, 01:52 PM
Actually, I saw video a few days ago where someone questioned Chris Matthews after one of those outdoor shows he's been doing lately about what he thinks of Ron Paul. "I LOVE Ron Paul."
:)

BLS
07-17-2007, 01:59 PM
:)

Chris Matthews said that? This is the same guy that said "Oh god...." after Ron Paul said he believes in the Original Intent of the Constitution?!?!?!

Electric Church
07-17-2007, 02:00 PM
I sent Tucker an email this morning with the youtube view totals for "candidates@google."

No idea if that had any impact...here's what I sent:

"Tucker,

Ron Paul was "@Google" last week, and the youtube video was made available on 7/14.

Check these IMPRESSIVE numbers of views, as of 10 am central, 7/17:

John Edwards - video up for ONE MONTH. Total views 5,924
Hillary Clinton - video up for FOUR MONTHS. Total views 29,414
Bill Richardson - video up for TWO MONTHS. Total views 2,303

RON PAUL - VIDEO UP FOR TWO DAYS. TOTAL VIEWS 45,589

As Dr. Paul says...Freedom is Popular.

Have a great day!"

Nice work:)

LibertyEagle
07-17-2007, 02:08 PM
I think the q2 military donations should be a huge talking point in recruting new Ron Paul supporters.

Everyone supports the troops pretty much...so those numbers are great ammo for gaining new supporters, I brought a sheet with them on todays trifolder flyer handout run....people were really enthusiastic that the troops support Ron Paul! I'm telling you those q2 military donation numbers are gold for Ron Paul!

I wholeheartedly agree. I posted them on a very neocon message board earlier today and it kind of left the war mongers sitting there with their mouths hanging open. :D When I last looked, no one had figured out what to say in rebuttal.

sleeper
07-17-2007, 02:09 PM
What's up with msnbc? I turned it on to watch and see if paul was going to be on it.. They have a damn terror report going on?? WTF!!! Fox news is not showing this, why the hell is msnbc doing this crap?

buffalokid777
07-17-2007, 03:19 PM
I wholeheartedly agree. I posted them on a very neocon message board earlier today and it kind of left the war mongers sitting there with their mouths hanging open. :D When I last looked, no one had figured out what to say in rebuttal.

Yeah that info is a golden arrow through the hearts of the neocons :)

Anyone seen Ron Paul on Tucker yet?

If so anyone seen a youtube of it yet up?

MsDoodahs
07-17-2007, 03:26 PM
It hasn't been on yet.

Man, Chris Mathews is all over that vet...anyone see it? I realize the young man is a warmonger, but Mathews is close to calling the man a baby killer, which is TO ME a little over the top.

I swear I'd like to slap that SOB, I rarely feel such extreme HATE for a tee vee personality, but I really truly and DEEPLY hate that bastard.

I can pinpoint the moment I began to feel such hate for him, too...

The moment he uttered that disrespectful "oh, God" to Dr. Paul.

buffalokid777
07-17-2007, 03:30 PM
It hasn't been on yet.

Man, Chris Mathews is all over that vet...anyone see it? I realize the young man is a warmonger, but Mathews is close to calling the man a baby killer, which is TO ME a little over the top.

I swear I'd like to slap that SOB, I rarely feel such extreme HATE for a tee vee personality, but I really truly and DEEPLY hate that bastard.

I can pinpoint the moment I began to feel such hate for him, too...

The moment he uttered that disrespectful "oh, God" to Dr. Paul.

I just tuned in to MSNBC what happened that i missed?

MsDoodahs
07-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Nothing - hardball is on.

Tucker follows this show...

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 03:40 PM
20 minutes.

randolphus maximus
07-17-2007, 03:56 PM
Yeah that info is a golden arrow through the hearts of the neocons :)

Anyone seen Ron Paul on Tucker yet?

If so anyone seen a youtube of it yet up?

I think it's awesome how quickly his new appearances make it on youtube. Literally if you need your Ron Paul fix, you can get it, like, immediately. :D

JoshLowry
07-17-2007, 03:56 PM
5 minutes

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 04:03 PM
Is there a live stream available? I don't see it.

Someone please YouTube!

angelatc
07-17-2007, 04:07 PM
This will force other stations to be nice to RP and bring him on their shows I think.. When they start losing ratings because people from both parties are going to be watching liberal news stations just for Ron Paul. They are going to want a piece of the pie. Watch and see if this happens. Ron Paul is a money making machine for sponsors and they will figure this out in time. You air Ron Paul we will buy from your sponsors..

I'm not sure this is true yet. I think they still use the outdated Nielsen system to determine viewership. The technology to monitor "hits" just isn't there for television yet.

Somebody could tell me I was wrong and I'd be happy about it though.

brumans
07-17-2007, 04:10 PM
I'm watching Tucker.. nothing about Ron Paul, yet. There has also been "Coming up" segments which also do not mention dr. paul.

zMtLlC
07-17-2007, 04:19 PM
I don't see it on eventful or the RP site...

brumans
07-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Doesn't look like he is going to be on

ThePieSwindler
07-17-2007, 04:21 PM
Gee Tucker almost sounded like a neocon when talking with Jim Moran there. I guess he was just being contrarian to have a discussion, but still.

zMtLlC
07-17-2007, 04:28 PM
They just showed a "Coming up" segment on him. He's coming on.

Phil M
07-17-2007, 04:28 PM
Tucker just mentioned that he would be on.

Roxi
07-17-2007, 05:10 PM
i watched it and i thought tucker was definitely showing signs of being a RP supporter....oh and before the segment he said "coming up congressman RP...who had more Q2 donations than 7 of the other candidates combined...is he a frontrunner yet? lets ask him"

ThePieSwindler
07-17-2007, 05:11 PM
i watched it and i thought tucker was definitely showing signs of being a RP supporter

He already is one and has previously mentioned that he voted for ron in 1988. He just has to remain fairly neutral, which is commendable for a MSM guy to do, since we all know most are decidedly not "fair and balanced".

MsDoodahs
07-17-2007, 05:45 PM
i watched it and i thought tucker was definitely showing signs of being a RP supporter....oh and before the segment he said "coming up congressman RP...who had more Q2 donations than 7 of the other candidates combined...is he a frontrunner yet? lets ask him"

lol, loved that!

I was also glad to hear the discussion in the segment prior to Ron's appearance of other candidates and their spending - John McCain spent over $50,000 on FURNITURE. :confused:

Mitt Romney spent $300 for some kind of "makeup advice." :rolleyes:

My FAVORITE was Hillary getting her donors to pay off the campaign debts of Iowa's Governor in exchange for the Governor's endorsement. :mad:

LizF
07-18-2007, 04:27 AM
My FAVORITE was Hillary getting her donors to pay off the campaign debts of Iowa's Governor in exchange for the Governor's endorsement. :mad:

You're kidding me?!? Unbelievable! :eek: :mad:

j650
07-18-2007, 04:50 AM
How did Vilsack even have any campaign debts when he was only in the race for a few months? He's basically been campaigning here around Iowa for Hillary since then, probably going for a VP or cabinet position.