PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas Vacation experience

Hurricane Bruiser
01-04-2008, 07:30 PM
I'm back from Christmas Vacation in TN, NC and after 2 weeks, it is so wonderful to have internet access. I saw a number of Ron Paul signs on my trip, Chattanooga is full of them, and saw just a couple of Huckabee signs and none others. I have my minivan loaded with 2 bumperstickers and 2 large magnetic signs promoting Ron Paul and I got many looks, some thumbs up, and a number of conversations. I was asked if I was paid by the campaign, called crazy (in a good way), and helped distribute some other signs and literature. My father-in-law is now just as active as me and he has never been involved in politics before.

I heard from the news that Ron Paul took 10% in Iowa which is awesome. I'll have to catch up for a while to learn everything that I missed. It's good to be back home with my friends on this board (and in WV). I am looking forward to New Hampshire.

Paulinista4TW
01-04-2008, 07:40 PM
You guys did an awesome job! We had 21% percent of the young republican vote in Iowa if those percentages had been true all the way up the age brackets we would have come in SOLID third right behind Romney.