PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul and The Environment

SleepingNative
01-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Greetings fellow Paulites:

I’d like to share with you a new grassroots project I’ve been working on, designed to make a significant number of converts from the otherwise heavily guarded territory of the “still-wistful-for-Gore” Left (of which I used to count myself as a member).

You will find a healthy dose of talking points at our site that I hope will come of use to you in your own circles and personal outreach efforts, in regards to overcoming the objections many people on the left still have in regards to Ron Paul’s stance on the environment.

It is a hybrid media-driven event, for which we’ve partnered with numerous talents, including Adam Franklin (aka frankdogg), James Gucciardo, and even Depeche Mode has granted us the free use of an incredibly spine-tingling track for our music!

Thanks to our additional partnership with Yahoo!, via the Give2Network, you don’t even have to spend a dime to actually help us make this project a reality either! (hey, we want to give all OUR money to Ron Paul as well!) =)

If you feel the aforementioned talking points may prove useful for you in your own efforts to spread the word about Ron Paul, please consider helping us get this very same message out to the entire country at http://sleepingnatives.org.

Yours in Peace,
Philip de Souza
philip@sleepingnatives.org