PDA

View Full Version : Problem.

sleeper
07-17-2007, 11:55 AM
This should be one of our main concerns along with getting RP reconized. I am talking about the vote machines.. This should be a major concern for everyone.
We need to make sure we get a paper ballot receipt of who we voted for and it should be deposited in a box and also be counted. This has me concerned quite a bit about or elections. Who are the ones we contact to have these removed from ellections and go back to a paper ballot? I might seam paranoid to some,But it is possible this election can be stolen by other candidates. We have to do something to get computers out of the election booths. We are Americans and have a say in this matter.

nerfball
07-17-2007, 11:59 AM
I dont think that there is anything you can do about it. its up to the supervisor of elections for that particular county, no? I agree that its a bit shady, but I'm not sure what can be done.

http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/hackingdemocracy/

HBO had a scary documentary on the diebold machines.

Bradley in DC
07-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Jim Condit, Jr., who is the expert on this and former Buchanan supporter, is now supporting Dr. Paul and in communication with them on this.

jj111
07-17-2007, 12:02 PM
If we can get Ron Paul to win in all the nationwide polls, then if they steal the election, they are going to face some blowback.... Let's try to make it so that if they try to steal the election, it is so obvious that they reveal their hand..... That will not make them look very good.

constituent
07-17-2007, 12:03 PM
maybe we should all apply for jobs at diebold? just a thought.

TexMac
07-17-2007, 12:04 PM
Jim Condit, Jr., who is the expert on this and former Buchanan supporter, is now supporting Dr. Paul and in communication with them on this.
Kent Snyder said in Mountain View that they were on top of this issue and being proactive about it. Maybe he was referring to Condit.

sleeper
07-17-2007, 12:10 PM
There will be major blow back if he loses, I allready feel this. But I am glad someone that has more power than us citizens is trying to take care of it..My worse concern is a stolen election. It would be heart breakin and anger that doesn't mix well. I do hope they can do something about it.

Sorry about my manners. Hello everyone...

nerfball
07-17-2007, 12:19 PM
full vid of "hacking democracy" : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-365586126885215066

I'm ready to hit the streets with my gun. this is scaring the bejesus out of me.

Oregon 4 RP
07-17-2007, 12:30 PM
This should be one of our main concerns along with getting RP reconized. I am talking about the vote machines.. This should be a major concern for everyone.
We need to make sure we get a paper ballot receipt of who we voted for and it should be deposited in a box and also be counted. This has me concerned quite a bit about or elections. Who are the ones we contact to have these removed from ellections and go back to a paper ballot? I might seam paranoid to some,But it is possible this election can be stolen by other candidates. We have to do something to get computers out of the election booths. We are Americans and have a say in this matter.

Agreed.......The first step in this battle is in the Iowa straw vote. If the Iowa GOP insists on using the machines, then the Ron Paul campaign, along with any other campaign who shares the concern, should INSIST on a hand count of the paper ballots that have been fed into the machines. This count must be monitored by a representative from each of the campaigns. The two tallies had better match. If not, throw out the machine vote count.

Then, move on to the next place at which machines are used and once again insist on a hand count along with the machine count. This for such events as Iowa.

As to official voting in elections. I think each county must be approached now..to ask what is the procedure used. If machines are used, then begin now to discuss an alternative. I intend to contact my county officials about this and see what process must be followed to have this brought to the attention of country citizens and perhaps put in place a citizens group to discuss the pros and cons.
Give this issue a lot of "official" publicity. Bureaucrats love meetings and commissions. Volunteer to serve on such a commission as might be set up and show the dvd on vote fraud. PUBLICITY is needed, and long before any actual election.

sleeper
07-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Agreed.......The first step in this battle is in the Iowa straw vote. If the Iowa GOP insists on using the machines, then the Ron Paul campaign, along with any other campaign who shares the concern, should INSIST on a hand count of the paper ballots that have been fed into the machines. This count must be monitored by a representative from each of the campaigns. The two tallies had better match. If not, throw out the machine vote count.

Then, move on to the next place at which machines are used and once again insist on a hand count along with the machine count. This for such events as Iowa.

As to official voting in elections. I think each county must be approached now..to ask what is the procedure used. If machines are used, then begin now to discuss an alternative. I intend to contact my county officials about this and see what process must be followed to have this brought to the attention of country citizens and perhaps put in place a citizens group to discuss the pros and cons.
Give this issue a lot of "official" publicity. Bureaucrats love meetings and commissions. Volunteer to serve on such a commission as might be set up and show the dvd on vote fraud. PUBLICITY is needed, and long before any actual election.

Will do so.. Thanks for info..