PDA

View Full Version : This is such a great development.

B9vot3r
01-04-2008, 07:10 PM
All of you, even though there are a handful out there who are entirely too snappy and angry when provoked, have rallied behind a warcry uttered by fox news to exclude ron paul as a viable candidate from here on out (until proven otherwise apparently). Youve collectively gathered together to TAKE ON the news company. the emails, the calls, at least the ones fired at the right targets, have proven absolutely effective. Fox News anchors, some now on the verge of defending paul on their broadcasts, are mentioning on air how much heat theyre getting from so many people. Theyve seen their stock take a 6-7 percent hit since the new freaking year (whether that was just us or a combination of market trends, i dont think it wholly matters, the timing is perfet). After a close call at the misdirection of anger placed on the NH GOP, they at least understand the sheer numbers of us in outrage, and they have gone on to publicly support our opinion on the matter as well.

And now here we have it. News segments and blog entries across the country are cropping up, particularly after a very viable 10% share of iowan vote counted, claiming that FOX news is effectually censoring Ron Paul! We couldnt be in a better position with the media on this issue as pretty much everyone is eager to jump all over fox's exposed back on this, well i suppose it could get better...

If the NH GOP threatens to cease sponsorship of the event. and thats EXACTLY what they're doing. And i dont believe NH political organizations to be any pushover even for such a large force such as fox. IF the NH gop follows through, then RP wins this 'forum' and he didnt even have to attend.

Regardless i think that with a bit more media exposure of this event and we can bag in a significant amount of RP name exposure in turn, which i feel can only really help him, since i believe the lack of name recognition is the only thing stopping paul from claiming an astounding majority vote from conservative republicans from here on out. Exposure of the name leads to curiosity of the message, and once the message is discovered, i think its checkmate for Ron Paul.

Highstreet
01-04-2008, 08:02 PM
bump

ExpatinArgentina
01-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Nice write up.

thechitowncubs
01-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Wow, Fox is completely retarded.

boethius27
01-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Fox... more like lame duck.