PDA

View Full Version : Don't know about you guys but last night I felt bad. Now I feel GOOD.

TheConstitutionLives
01-04-2008, 06:56 PM
You know how we are bias with our children? We have such high expectations for them. Well, alot of the press has been good about Paul today. The only reason we are let down is b/c we have high expectations. The neutral people(media, etc) see that we are for real and are competing. No one thought we'd even be around today and look how far we've come. Seriously. If we take off the Ron Paul colored glasses and look at the situation from outside our personal bias it's really amazing what we've done thus far as a whole.

Paul has come from out of NOWHERE with NOTHING in less than a year and now look at him! Look at all of us!

Give yourselves a round of applause, people. We're doing it!

werdd
01-04-2008, 06:57 PM
You know how we are bias with our children? We have such high expectations for them. Well, alot of the press has been good about Paul today. The only reason we are let down is b/c we have high expectations. The neutral people(media, etc) see that we are for real and are competing. No one thought we'd even be around today and look how far we've come. Seriously. If we take off the Ron Paul colored glasses and look at the situation from outside our personal bias it's really amazing what we've done thus far as a whole.

Paul has come from out of NOWHERE with NOTHING in less than a year and now look at him! Look at all of us!

yeah im feeling alot better, everyone i know was suprised he did so well. Its a uphill battle people, we thought it was going to be easy but we got some work to do.

RevolutionSD
01-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Me too, I feel much better today after analyzing it and realizing Giuiliani spent more time in Iowa than Paul and only got less than half our total!

Dax552
01-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Good post. We can win, but more of us have to get out there and knock on doors, write letters, etc. to tell people about Ron Paul. Sitting on our computers ain't gonna cut it.

Jaykzo
01-04-2008, 07:01 PM
I'll be honest, I feel like theres a bomb about to explode or something.

The fact that Ron Paul has a real media story in the making right now, regarding his exclusion from the Fox forum, means that he has the opportunity to make a move. Almost anything he does in reaction to this will be covered by most media networks.

I just have this gut feeling that this thing could blow up in the media and Ron could end up having the spotlight on him for a good week or two, which would obviously bring his numbers waaaaaaaay up.

fourameuphoria
01-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Me too, I feel much better today after analyzing it and realizing Giuiliani spent more time in Iowa than Paul and only got less than half our total!

Wow, seriously?!

ronpaulfollower999
01-04-2008, 07:02 PM
I was depressed last night. Tonight I'm fired up, bought 100 slim jims for Ron Paul and will hit the streets as soon as I get them.

Mark Rushmore
01-04-2008, 07:03 PM
I just can't get over how few votes in terms of absolute numbers separated 5th from 3rd. I was pretty down last night thinking in terms of "5th place", but when looking at the actual numbers - I think now I mostly just wonder what's the deal with Iowa.

MsDoodahs
01-04-2008, 07:05 PM

:D

Nice!