PDA

View Full Version : I Might Be On Hannity Today

d'anconia
07-17-2007, 11:47 AM
No joke I called in yesterday and told the operator I wanted to talk about Q2 numbers and she said they weren't talking about it (they weren't) and would call me today. Well a half hour ago the operator called me so I'm assuming there's a chance I might be on the Sean Hannity (Radio) show today.

Obviously I'm going to disguise myself as a Hannity supporter but I'm going to try to talk about Ron Paul's Q2 numbers. There's still a good chance I don't get on today but here's what I have typed out to say:

"Sean let me just say that I love what you’re doing for our country, we need more people like you out there who are willing to protect the great traditions that make this country free.
With that said, I was looking at the Q2 reports for the Presidential candidates up on the FEC website and there was something that piqued my interest. Now, as we all know the troops support the Republican Party a lot more than the Democratic party and the numbers for Q2 support that as the GOP got a lot more contributions than the Democratic candidates. But I was looking at the contributions by employer which sort contributions based on who the contributor’s employer was and when I looked at all the US Army, Navy, Air Force, and Veterans organizations guess who had the most contributions out of all the candidates?
Get this, and this is no joke you can look it up yourself on the FEC website if you want… Congressman Ron Paul beat out EVERYBODY, even including John McCain.
Now, I’m still trying to figure out how this all came to be but after looking at some of Ron Paul’s positions… I know you don’t like him… but the platform he’s running on really isn’t too bad. He’s advocating a lot of the core principles that this country was founded upon."

Of course naturally I won't be able to make it through *all* of that but that's a general idea. Please edit it if you think it needs editing.

pazzo83
07-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Ha if you can get over praising Hannity, I say go for it!

BLS
07-17-2007, 11:50 AM
I like the ass kissing in the beginning and so does Sean's ego.

That should guarantee you a chance to finish. Nice work, you dirty, filthy, tin foil hat wearing, spammer!

Bradley in DC
07-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Excellent. By my figures, McCain has just $117,000 left after debts and subtracting his general election money.

Dr. Paul has more resources (cash on hand minus debts) as all of the Republicans below him combined:

Cash - debt: McCain 117k, Tancredo 598k, Huckabee 406k, Tommy -, Gilmore -, Hunter 212k, Brownback 460k

People, please check my figures!

DisabledVet
07-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Sean let me just say that I love "GAG" what you’re doing for our country, we need more people like you "GAG" out there who are willing to protect the great traditions that make this country free "VOMIT"

Bradley in DC
07-17-2007, 11:52 AM
Oh, on the miliary support, both Dr. Paul and McCain opposed the approval of "enhanced interrogation techniques" (ie, torture) knowing it could be used against them!

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 11:52 AM
Start by asking him "which presidential candidate does the military support?" Otherwise he'll cut you off once he hear's Ron Paul, but you will have at least gotten that point in.

RonPaulGetsIt
07-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Don't forget to say "Ron Paul is REALLY a great american"

I wonder if they have the show on a time delay just in case.

BLS
07-17-2007, 11:57 AM
Don't forget to say "Ron Paul is REALLY a great american"

I wonder if they have the show on a time delay just in case.

Of course they do...probably 8 seconds.

IRO-bot
07-17-2007, 11:57 AM
I think is a few seconds for FCC regulations on explicit words.

constituent
07-17-2007, 12:00 PM
My opinnion, quick and simple... hit 'em and quit 'em.

Hey Sean thanx blah blah. The liberal media wackos out there are saying that Ron Paul received half of the Q2 donations made by military employees, that can't be true can it? But he's against the war. If he doesn't support our troops, and our troops support him, does this mean that our troops don't support the troops? I'm lost here Sean and really need your guidance. Thanx alot, you have a good one.

constituent
07-17-2007, 12:00 PM
maybe even a dramatic pause after the ego thing to suck up some lag time.

MsDoodahs
07-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Cool!

Let us know how it goes!

IRO-bot
07-17-2007, 12:02 PM

Hey Sean thanx blah blah. The liberal media wackos out there are saying that Ron Paul received half of the Q2 donations made by military employees, that can't be true can it? But he's against the war. If he doesn't support our troops, and our troops support him, does this mean that our troops don't support the troops? I'm lost here Sean and really need your guidance. Thanx alot, you have a good one.

That is DEFINATLY what you should say!!!!!

d'anconia
07-17-2007, 12:05 PM

Do you guys think this would be better than what I have typed out? It certainly isn't as lengthy as mine.

maggiebott
I was on about 2 months ago. They called me back just like you and I was the second caller. As soon as I said he should debate Ron Paul, the phone went dead.

IRO-bot
Well it would be funny. But less likely to get a response honestly. But I think it is GOOD stuff. A nice little trap for the neo-con talking head.

Mani
07-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Good luck! As soon as he hears Ron Paul, he'll hang up on you. It would be interesting for you to be able to at least ask the question, and maybe your question gets on the air before he blasts you.

If the question about the armed forces gets on maybe people who listen will look it up. Let us know how it goes.

IRO-bot
07-17-2007, 12:07 PM
Definatly keep the compliments in your spot though. That way he will be offguard.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Do you guys think this would be better than what I have typed out? It certainly isn't as lengthy as mine.

Yours would make a good letter to editor, but too long for Hannity. You get two sentences to belt it out. Hit the military contributions and let another caller (volunteers anyone) to come in and clean up.

AlexAmore
07-17-2007, 12:12 PM

I like what you said and what constituent said. Mesh it together or something.

"Sean let me just say that I love what you’re doing for our country, we need more people like you out there who are willing to protect the great traditions that make this country free.
With that said, I was looking at the Q2 reports for the Presidential candidates up on the FEC website and there was something that piqued my interest. Now, as we all know the troops support the Republican Party a lot more than the Democratic party and the numbers for Q2 support that as the GOP got a lot more contributions than the Democratic candidates. But I was looking at the contributions by employer which sort contributions based on who the contributor’s employer was and when I looked at all the US Army, Navy, Air Force, and Veterans organizations guess who had the most contributions out of all the candidates?
Get this, and this is no joke you can look it up yourself on the FEC website if you want… Congressman Ron Paul beat out EVERYBODY, even including John McCain.
Now, I’m still trying to figure out how this all came to be but after looking at some of Ron Paul’s positions…he's against the war. If he doesn't support our troops, and our troops support him, does this mean that our troops don't support the troops? I'm lost here Sean and really need your guidance. Thanx alot, you have a good one."

The mesh is in red

Maybe something like that?

LibertyEagle
07-17-2007, 12:17 PM
I agree that you have to get in all the pertinent points BEFORE you mention Ron Paul's name. Because after you do, you will be interrupted or hung up on.

Richie
07-17-2007, 12:20 PM
What will your name be? Hannity makes me sick to my stomach, but I'd listen today if you do this. Just be sure to refrain from mentioning Ron Paul's name for as long as possible. That way, we can hear you being cut off. :)

drinkbleach
07-17-2007, 12:21 PM
I like what you said and what constituent said. Mesh it together or something.

Get this, and this is no joke you can look it up yourself on the FEC website if you want… There's somebody out there who got more military donations than even John McCain. He's EVEN GOT A 100% RATING BY Federation for American Immigration Reform. He's Goldwater conservative Ron Paul.

The mesh is in red

Maybe something like that?

Ron Paul's name should be mentioned last. As soon as Hannity hears his name your phone will be cut.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Get a new thread ready, or a post to this one, to let us know as soon as you are in queue. We don't want to have to listen any longer than we have too. :)

Short and sweet. 1 quick stroke to Hannity, 2. what am I hearing about most of the contributions from the military going to Ron Paul?

Then someone else should try to get on the line to follow up to your point.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 12:25 PM
The mesh is too long. I'm not kidding. He's going to get 2 sentences. If he gets more, it's just luck.

You don't need all the leadup. It will just get Hannity antsy and suspicious. Sounds too scripted. 1-2 punch and out.

Then someone else get on to finish it off. 1 person calling is only 1 supporter. 2 people calling starts to sound like a movement.

micahnelson
07-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Hello Hannity. Youre a great american. Thanks for exercising your first amendment rights and encouraging us to use ours. Just wanted your take on an interesting bit of news about the second quarter campaign numbers, Do you know why more veterans and active duty military donated to Ron Paul's campaign than any other republican?

jpa
07-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Hello Hannity. Youre a great american. Thanks for exercising your first amendment rights and encouraging us to use ours. Just wanted your take on an interesting bit of news about the second quarter campaign numbers, Do you know why more veterans and active duty military donated to Ron Paul's campaign than any other republican?

perfect

drinkbleach
07-17-2007, 12:31 PM

Agreed!!!

d'anconia
07-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Yeah Micah yours is nice and concise, I'll use it if you don't mind.

PS the name will be "Kylan" (pronounced like Kyle-in) but don't be surprised if they butcher it or call me "Kyle" or something. Don't remember if I gave my location to them but I'm in Los Angeles.

I believe the show starts in a half hour. When the lady called me she said they'd "call me within the half hour" and at the time I thought that meant the show was on at that point and I'd be called in 30 minutes but I think she meant I'd be able to talk within 30 minutes into the show. Can't guarantee though.

MsDoodahs
07-17-2007, 12:41 PM
Maybe ASK HANNITY if he knows which candidate got the most military contributions?

Instead of telling him - ask him - that way, if he cuts you off before you can say RON PAUL did, the listeners will be curious and look for it?

Just a thought...

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 12:45 PM
Yes to the last 4 or 5 posts. I still think someone should get on behind him in case he gets cutoff before dropping the RP bomb. (Although I've called radio shows before, I get big-time nerves on hold. No idea why. I'm not a timid person. :D)

Oh, need I ask someone to record this? I need to figure out how to do that, but not in the next twenty minutes. I'm painting cupboards for my rental.

Buzz
07-17-2007, 12:49 PM
Maybe ASK HANNITY if he knows which candidate got the most military contributions?

Instead of telling him - ask him - that way, if he cuts you off before you can say RON PAUL did, the listeners will be curious and look for it?

Just a thought...

He probably WILL know and will cut the call off and either downplay its importance or flat out lie. "I'm sure (insert neo-con) has the most support, because the troops are there to win and they want a strong leader who won't back down" or something equally idiotic.

d'anconia
07-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Scribbler I get nervous too which is why I type out what I'm going to say a lot of the times. With that said, you can download each show once they upload it to the website. Of course if I did mention RP then I wouldn't be surprised if they cut that part out of the final downloadable version. Time will tell, IF I even get on.

d'anconia
07-17-2007, 12:58 PM
Oh actually you can only download it if you are a Hannity "Insider". Of course if I actually got on the show then I'd get a short-term subscription for it so I could have the file but again that's only if I get on (and if no one else records it).

micahnelson
07-17-2007, 01:00 PM
feel free. get that name out there.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Have they called you yet, d'anconia?

d'anconia
07-17-2007, 01:06 PM
Hmmm looks like Hannity has some podcasts in iTunes. Not sure if it's his show or not though.

d'anconia
07-17-2007, 01:07 PM
They said they'd call me, do you think I should call them instead?

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 01:14 PM
Call them from a different phone if you have one so you don't tie up the line you gave them.

Think of something to say when the ask what about Q2 you wanted to say.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 01:16 PM
Now SH is talking about habeas corpus. I don't want to listen to this.

d'anconia
07-17-2007, 01:21 PM
Hey everyone else here feel free to call in yourselves. More people we have the more likely we are to get on.

angelatc
07-17-2007, 01:22 PM
I have to go to the dentist. Doesn't somebody have a tape recorder or something that can capture this?

I know what you mean about him making you sick. I never was a huge fan, but since I lost faith in the war it's like my eyes were opened to how evil the media is, and he absolutely personifies it.

micahnelson
07-17-2007, 01:27 PM
"You see, the founding fathers understood the very real threat we faced from Zombie Witch Doctors from Haiti. They knew we would have to fight Haitian Corpses, thus they passed Habeas Corpus legislation, which of course is latin for "In Defense of Haitian Corpses", this outdated philosophy may be applied to the braindead left in this country, more to come stay tuned!"

peruvianRP
07-17-2007, 01:29 PM
I think you should short it out...he'll be interrupting in the first line.

caller : "Sean you are a great american....."
Sean: "Yes, thanks that is why I'm supporting Rudy"
caller : " you suck then"

peruvianRP
07-17-2007, 01:33 PM

yeah this is shorter and better..other wise Insanity will cut you off... those are old dogs there my man.

my respect to you. YOU ARE THE GREAT AMERICAN!

goldstandard
07-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Is this really Hannity? He talks as if he could be a Ron Paul supporter. "The time the government comes in it gets bad." (concerning education)

DisabledVet
07-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Why not try the reverse psychology bit...it usually works on children and those with the same aptitude (Hanity)

"Yeah and I'm definatley not voting for that hack Ron Paul...ha...I mean who wants to follow the constitution any more....what a waste of parchment paper. Ron seriously wants to end the IRS...I don't know about you but I like getting that big check at the end of the year from the IRS...sure its less than I paid them, but the thought is nice...oh and whats this about he wants to pull out of the Iraq war...does he really think less soldiers will die if there are none for the insurgents to kill...lol..wheres the logic..."

bloggershaven
07-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Here is a link on how much money each candidate has.

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/index.asp

d'anconia
07-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Well they haven't called me so I'm going to try to call in.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 01:50 PM
Go for it. Say you want to talk about Q2 and support for the military (sounds like something SH would like and it's true). He's talking about the surge right now.

SWATH
07-17-2007, 01:50 PM
Is this really Hannity? He talks as if he could be a Ron Paul supporter. "The time the government comes in it gets bad." (concerning education)

Yes he's pulling the wool over your eyes and playing both sides. He entices the conservative with rhetoric and pacifies him, then when he is in your trust, he bleeds in the authoritarian big government philosophies to swirl your mind with debasing contridictions, then when you are thoroughly confused you will just submit to whatever he says, because you learn that thinking for yourself just ends in confusion. Since he appeals to the conservative his ideas must therefore also be conservative, however the trick is not to have conservative views, but to make people believe that your views are conservative when infact they are not. It really is an art.

goldstandard
07-17-2007, 01:51 PM
Now he is talking about 'our' support of the troups!

d'anconia
07-17-2007, 02:07 PM
Is it just me or are there a lot of music breaks?

IRO-bot
07-17-2007, 02:07 PM
Do You Have A Streaming Link?

BLS
07-17-2007, 02:10 PM
Do You Have A Streaming Link?

click listen live in upper right hand corner

http://www.ktlkfm.com/pages/seanhannity.html

nunaem
07-17-2007, 02:10 PM
The republicans dont want to ask hillary tough question till she is nominated

does anyone hear a hissing noise on their radio?

d'anconia
07-17-2007, 02:13 PM
http://rope.acctop40.com/hannity_lo.asx

I called in and the lady said they already have 4 other callers who want to talk about it and that she'll give me a call tomorrow.

Not exactly promising if you know what I mean... sorry if I got everyone's hopes up.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 02:20 PM
What exactly are the other callers on hold about, Q2 numbers? Wonder if they're our people?

SWATH
07-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Speaking of Hannity, did anyone catch what he was saying yesterday about the Hillary/Edwards conversation about limiting the number of candidates? He went into to a tirade about how Hillary and Edwards we caught on camera trying to team up their campaigns. He completey missed the point about 86'ing the other candidates. I think this was deliberate because when the "top teir" Republicans try to do it he does not want to have to call them on it.

d'anconia
07-17-2007, 02:33 PM
What exactly are the other callers on hold about, Q2 numbers? Wonder if they're our people?

Yeah well I said I wanted to talk about the campaign Q2 results and she asked me what I specifically wanted to talk about and I said something to the effect of Congress having their 'pow wow' tonight but troops putting their money where their mouth is when it comes to which party they support. The way she said things, I'm assuming at least 3 of those 4 are RP supporters who are trying the same thing... I don't know what else they'd be talking about with regards to Q2.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 02:35 PM
troops putting their money where their mouth is when it comes to which party they support.

Good way to put it, which PARTY the troops support. :D

IRO-bot
07-17-2007, 02:43 PM
Hannity go dead?

torchbearer
07-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Hannity go dead?

We could only hope.

Swmorgan77
07-17-2007, 02:45 PM

LOL

Richie
07-17-2007, 03:02 PM
There's one hour of the show left. Anybody calling in?

drinkbleach
07-17-2007, 03:20 PM
We could only hope.

:)

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-17-2007, 03:27 PM
If you were listening to Hannity via MN's ktlk, they drop the last hour to go to Jason Lewis, who we're hoping will have Ron Paul on as a guest soon.

If someone gets on, hope someone records it. I kept thinking one of the callers endlessly buttering up Hannity was going to be one of ours, but apparently they all do that. Yuck.

Roxi
07-17-2007, 04:41 PM

thanks for the huge chuckles :D

Broadlighter
07-17-2007, 05:55 PM

I like this one, too. Always open with "You're a great American," then pause to let him say "You're a great American" then hit him between the eyes with the rest of your message.

beerista
07-17-2007, 06:05 PM
I have to go to the dentist. Doesn't somebody have a tape recorder or something that can capture this?

I know what you mean about him making you sick. I never was a huge fan, but since I lost faith in the war it's like my eyes were opened to how evil the media is, and he absolutely personifies it.

Hmmm... Hannity or dentist... hmmm... home comfortably listening to a radio program or horrible, painful drilling... :confused: :confused: :confused:
You have chosen wisely. I'd rather have my wisdom teeth pulled again.

d'anconia
07-18-2007, 12:23 PM
Everybody tune in again, I might be on in a few.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-18-2007, 12:26 PM
Did they call you? Show starts in 30 min, right?

d'anconia
07-18-2007, 12:41 PM
LOL I totally got it in! Bwahahahwhahahah I can't wait to hear that one.

Bergie Bergeron
07-18-2007, 12:47 PM
What did he say?

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-18-2007, 12:50 PM
I'm in the dark. Were you on already? I didn't know the show had started. Details, please!

d'anconia
07-18-2007, 12:53 PM
Well I was just on like 20 minutes ago. I think the show is probably pre-recorded so hopefully they don't delete/cut my part out. I used the line much like the one up a ways.

Eventually he cut me off but I got the whole thing off. He said something like "Ron Paul isn't going anywhere"

I'm busy the rest of the day but I'm pretty sure he makes them downloadable after the show has finished.

Edit: For those listening it comes after the guy talking about how it'll be Clinton/Obama vs Giuliani/Thompson

AMack
07-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Listening very intently right now =)

torchbearer
07-18-2007, 12:59 PM
did you get it recorded?

d'anconia
07-18-2007, 01:00 PM
I'm thinking that since it's a 3 hour show and I was on ~25 minutes ago that it probably won't be until toward the end of the show.

d'anconia
07-18-2007, 01:01 PM
did you get it recorded?

No because I don't technically think it was on the radio yet. Like I said, I think he makes them downloadable after they have aired though. If someone can record then go ahead and do it if they don't cut it out otherwise it should be on the downloadable file after it airs.

Edit: Actually the downloadable file might only be for "Hannity Insiders". I'd subscribe to that but I'm not sure I want to give money to Sean Hannity. Anyway let me know if you guys hear it, I don't have the radio over here (I'm at a friend's house and their speakers don't work).

torchbearer
07-18-2007, 01:02 PM
i don't know if i can listen to hannity that long before i have to loose my lunch to the toilet.

d'anconia
07-18-2007, 01:38 PM
PS I'm "Kylan from San Diego"

AMack
07-18-2007, 01:40 PM
Someone totally needs to record this when it happens...

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-18-2007, 01:46 PM
Doesn't sound like it's in the first hour as it's :46 and you haven't been on. (You posted at :41 that you'd been on.) Second hour, you think?

d'anconia
07-18-2007, 02:00 PM
Doesn't sound like it's in the first hour as it's :46 and you haven't been on. (You posted at :41 that you'd been on.) Second hour, you think?

From the math I've done, I'm actually expecting the 3rd hour. I was on around 11:20 my time and the show is aired starting at 12 my time (Pacific Standard Time). So yeah I"m guessing toward the end of the show when he takes calls.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-18-2007, 02:39 PM
Oh gosh, I've been listening this entire time for nothing. Hey, if I were bulimic, I might appreciate this. We don't get the 3rd hour here, so I'll have to catch a podcast. If I understand correctly, you have access to that d'anconia, but not us common people?

Roxi
07-18-2007, 02:59 PM
any updates on possible recordings of this?

iiguns
07-18-2007, 03:31 PM
Nice Job, just heard it. Hannity did not know what to say about it.

jpa
07-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Nice Job, just heard it. Hannity did not know what to say about it.

ok someone needs to get a recording of this!!

DisabledVet
07-18-2007, 03:35 PM
YES YES!!! lest hear it!!

pyrazole
07-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Sweet...heard it in the car (no recording, sorry). I cannot believe Sean actually said "There are things I agree with [RP] on".

He still thinks the Giuliani comments at the debate were a 'smackdown' against RP. But, hey, we're wearing Hannity out, I think! :D

GREAT job, d'anconia

shrugged0106
07-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Sweet...heard it in the car (no recording, sorry). I cannot believe Sean actually said "I agree with a lot of what Ron Paul says".

He still thinks the Giuliani comments at the debate were a 'smackdown' against RP. But, hey, we're wearing Hannity out, I think! :D

GREAT job, d'anconia

anyone have a transcript (even a rough version?)

iiguns
07-18-2007, 03:42 PM
it happend just like this. d'anconia AKA Kylan from SD

He asked Hannity if he could guess who got the most contributions from Army, Navy and so on. Hannity did not know, but kaylan told him it was Ron Paul.
Hannity just said He will never win and ron Paul supporters are still piseed because rudy slapped him in the last debate. "Hannity is an American Traitor"

No joke I called in yesterday and told the operator I wanted to talk about Q2 numbers and she said they weren't talking about it (they weren't) and would call me today. Well a half hour ago the operator called me so I'm assuming there's a chance I might be on the Sean Hannity (Radio) show today.

Obviously I'm going to disguise myself as a Hannity supporter but I'm going to try to talk about Ron Paul's Q2 numbers. There's still a good chance I don't get on today but here's what I have typed out to say:

Now, I’m still trying to figure out how this all came to be but after looking at some of Ron Paul’s positions… I know you don’t like him… but the platform he’s running on really isn’t too bad. He’s advocating a lot of the core principles that this country was founded upon."

Of course naturally I won't be able to make it through *all* of that but that's a general idea. Please edit it if you think it needs editing.

iiguns
07-18-2007, 03:48 PM
You can DL it from http://www.hannity.com/index/listenlive

you have to sign up to be member to DL it. Kylan is on about 2 1/2 hours into the show.

iiguns
07-18-2007, 04:00 PM
One thing for sure. Hannity's show is about getting support to war on. I mean its 3hours a day on his radio show to be a warmonger and then he gets another hour on Fox news. So his listeners are brain washed thinking he is right. And Then Kylan gets on and tells him that the republican party got the most Contributions from military personnel then the Democrats. His listeners at this point must be like yeah that's great news!!! But then Kylan Did the Shock and Awe and dropped the bomb on him and the listeners.
Ron Paul got the most money from them. I wonder what his listeners thought then. Kylan did a good job, at the end of it Hannity asked if he was a Ron Paul Supporter and Kylan said he was still undecided and that Ron Paul was very Interesting.

spacebetween
07-18-2007, 04:18 PM

you have to sign up to be member to DL it. Kylan is on about 2 1/2 hours into the show.

I don't think I could support Hannity in any way -- especially by paying to be a "Hannity Insider."

angelatc
07-18-2007, 04:19 PM

You have to sign up to be member to DL it. Kylan is on about 2 1/2 hours into the show.

It does not appear that it's free. Id anybody is a Hannity insider and can record it...I use a program called "audio recorder for free" and I can record any audio that is coming from my speakers.

MozoVote
07-18-2007, 04:19 PM
Stealth message drops. Gotta love it. :D

Richie
07-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Somebody - please hold your nose and become a Hannity Insider! We're begging you.

Dary
07-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Has anybody seen a thread about this on the Hannity board? If yes, could you post a link. I'm not a member of that board and don't want to be, but I would sure like to see what his listeners think about this.

iiguns
07-18-2007, 04:46 PM
It does not appear that it's free. Id anybody is a Hannity insider and can record it...I use a program called "audio recorder for free" and I can record any audio that is coming from my speakers.

Please dont give Hannity money then.

akalucas
07-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Here's a link to Hannity's forum where they are "discussing" the military donations to Paul

Enter at ur own Risk (http://www.hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262905)

Spirit of '76
07-18-2007, 05:00 PM
Here's a link to Hannity's forum where they are "discussing" the military donations to Paul

:D I love the way that witless 'tard Lee Kington simply pronounces, "That information is meaningless". :rolleyes:

angelatc
07-18-2007, 05:07 PM
For the record, my husband is a VietNam era vet, and I am quite sure his donations does not appear in the "Veterans" column, because he entered an employer.

akalucas
07-18-2007, 05:09 PM
It's funny they sticky'd this message. they must had a lot of request to allow threads concerning Paul :)

http://www.hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257743

rpbox
07-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Audio Clip Download
GJ Kylan

Download 071807_kylan-hannity.mp3 (http://putstuff.putfile.com/95875/2379911)

MGS
07-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Audio Clip Download
GJ Kylan

LOL great job Kylan, i love how he was sooo stoked and agreeing with you when you just mentioned it was repubs who got the military money. Would have loved to see his face when you told him RP had the most. Great stuff.:D

Spirit of '76
07-18-2007, 05:32 PM
Audio Clip Download
GJ Kylan

Thanks!

Mirrored on my site here:
http://www.spirit76.org/media/071807_kylan-hannity.mp3

Cuts out the extra clicks. ;)

jacmicwag
07-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Doesn't get much better than this - you really helped RP with that call and played your hand just right.

akalucas
07-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Hannity had no idea that was coming...that was great. I think this is a great way to call into neocon shows. Just give them some bread crumbs then BAM come out with a cool Paul fact that they cant refute. except of course they can alway come back with "rudy really slapped Paul down at the debate":rolleyes:

angelatc
07-18-2007, 05:43 PM
That was a work of art. I am truly in awe! Great job!

bobmurph
07-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Nice Work Kylan!!!!!

You know what I find to be the most amusing thing about these talk-radio guys when you mention Ron Paul??? They all resort to spin and cop-outs!!! Precisely the types of arguments that they persecute LIBERALS for using.

Example Hannity's immediate response "Ron Paul is going nowhere". Medved last week use a similar tactic. They don't attack him on the issues, they attack his "inspiration", ala Medved last week, or "he's going nowhere" because they can't debate him on the issues because RP policies are LOGICAL. The reason liberal radio, i.e. air america, didn't work is because callers can easily debate and destroy their flawed logic.

"Ron Paul is going nowhere"...you could only wish Hannity.

buffalokid777
07-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Oh man,

That's PRICELESS!

The perfect bait and switch....

You got Hannity to fall into it hook line and sinker :)

Dary
07-18-2007, 05:45 PM

Thanks.

That was/is an interesting thread. It spawned another one and it was just as interesting.

It took a while but some actual discussion finally broke out.

The impression that I’m left with is that the military may or may not have supported Paul with the most money, however it sure looks like the military Paul supporters are at least more vocal in their support of Ron.

I'm going with most vocal and most support.

It's funny that the best arguments were:

"You seriously think that out of the millions of dollars raised by Republicans only $50,000 came from the military?"

and

"There is NO evidence that the troops donate more to Ron Paul then any other candidate. The listing does NOT prove that in any way, shape, or form."

All in all, I think the RP support was superior in their arguments (as always).

Thanks again for the link.

Spirit of '76
07-18-2007, 05:45 PM
Yeah, this was a major coup.

FreedomLover
07-18-2007, 05:50 PM
The whining in that hannity thread is so funny.

bu bu bu this doesnt prove anything bu bu bu no employers were listed for some so ron paul isnt in the lead bu bu whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

buffalokid777
07-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Maybe it's time to discuss Q2 Military donations with Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck next :)

UCFGavin
07-18-2007, 05:54 PM

jesus, they are conspiracy theorists that call conspiracy theorists insane. i saw a couple posts talking about the few ron paul supports spamming and soliciting money to get it.

Dary
07-18-2007, 05:57 PM
I’m sorry but I just gotta say this.

You guys are just fuckin’ killin’ me.

I haven’t had this much fun since the Watergate hearings.

UCFGavin
07-18-2007, 06:01 PM
we should get that audio on youtube.

TexMac
07-18-2007, 06:06 PM
You guys are hilarious. Hope you don't mind.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/014191.html

Derek
07-18-2007, 06:08 PM
That was priceless. Hannity's response was pretty much what I'd expect though.

buffalokid777
07-18-2007, 06:14 PM
When Kylan said Ron Paul did you hear Hannity groan..... :)

That was great!

richard1984
07-18-2007, 06:17 PM
That was priceless. Hannity's response was pretty much what I'd expect though.

Annoying?
Yeah. What a tool.
He and most other "old media" personalities are obnoxious smartasses who really aren’t smart at all.

LibertyEagle
07-18-2007, 06:26 PM
You did a great job.

I am so sick of that little idiot Hannity saying that Julie-Annie "smacked down" Dr. Paul. Actually, Dr. Paul showed him for the complete and utter ignorant, grandstanding, fraud that he is.

yongrel
07-18-2007, 06:41 PM
that was a work of art.

RP08
07-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Loved the groan, but hated the mutual millions of unjustified, eneducated, echo groans because he said it. He must have some reason to really like Guiliani because there's not much to go on.

Let's say EVEN IF (some sarcasm intended) Guiliani was the stand-up 9/11 Mayor of America and everything he did was of the best effort someone could perceive... that would be pretty much all he has for a Presidential resume... some police crap here, some big brother stuff there.... If going by professional political resume alone, (D) Richardson would mop the floor with the other candidates. Why doesn't Hannity plug him? Hmmm... I have a few guesses

And, it's my opinion that Guiliani didn't really perform very well following 9/11 (or prior to). However, I will hand it to him that his face was at "ground zero" for a helluvalot of hours and immediately after the situation, whether that was encouragement to some, or a photo-opp for his portfolio, it doesn't matter much now. We couldn't even get that much stinkin' effort out of our supreme cheif in N/O following Katrina, which wasn't even a hostile attack.

I don't know if Hannity and the others are somehow tied to certain politicians but it bugs me. Hannity, in particular, seems like a very intelligent person with a wealth of information at his disposal. Could he actually not be able to come up with a credible, more founded, argument for completely disraveling the actual meaning of what RP was saying by "they attacked us because we've been screwing with them" argument?.

I get the whole American patriotic pride and blind devotion to the President and his chosen elite thing. I come from a long-time military family and still get upset at the mention of disrespecting the American flag as a symbol of America and what it was founded on and what its people are made of. However, I do not understand certain people, particularly educated ones, blindfolding themselves and binding their hands willingly to the words of a flaky career-minded politician speaking patriotic ring-tones as slip-of-the-hand illusions of patriotism with no evidence or backing to them whatsoever.

Kylan, thank you for getting the RP name mentioned to millions of neo-con (tolerating) listeners. Perhaps a good number of them will look up Ron Paul now and accidentally be exposed to some actual founded truth. Hmmm....

LibertyEagle
07-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Fox News' Pro-Giuliani Conflict of Interest

http://www.aim.org/aim_column/5461_0_3_0_C/

torchbearer
07-18-2007, 06:47 PM
You guys are hilarious. Hope you don't mind.

Gotta digg link for that one yet?

torchbearer
07-18-2007, 06:55 PM
digg http://www.digg.com/politics/Ron_Paul_supporter_ambushes_Hannity

dspectre
07-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Kylan,

I just heard the exchange not too long ago. You were awesome!!!

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-18-2007, 07:07 PM
ROFL! So, you're going to check out that freedom concert, are you? Great American, man, you went the whole 9 yards. You had him slobbering. Yeah, the military sure doesn't want Hillary. Ron Paul, huh? Well, he's wrong on one big issue, support of the military, even though they support him. I mean, uh, I mean, he's going no where.

WannaBfree
07-18-2007, 07:23 PM
D'anconia, That was fantastic, how you drew him in and stayed cool all the way through. Then at the end when you didn't admit you were a supporter, you became all the more credible and even got Hannity to say something (semi) complimentary about Ron Paul! GREAT JOB!!!

Suzu
07-18-2007, 07:28 PM
No joke I called in yesterday and told the operator I wanted to talk about Q2 numbers and she said they weren't talking about it (they weren't) and would call me today. Well a half hour ago the operator called me so I'm assuming there's a chance I might be on the Sean Hannity (Radio) show today.<snip snip>

Out of curiousity... what makes you think no Hannity staffer reads this forum?

Suzu
07-18-2007, 07:32 PM
Maybe it's time to discuss Q2 Military donations with Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck next :)

What makes you think no O'Reilly/Beck staffers read this forum?

torchbearer
07-18-2007, 07:32 PM

and? ;)

buffalokid777
07-18-2007, 07:37 PM

That kylan got on the air today :)

BLS
07-18-2007, 07:37 PM
That's the best f'ing thing I've heard all day!!

http://www.gigatracks.com/store/productimages/you_rock_straight.jpg

Suzu
07-18-2007, 07:45 PM
and? ;)

This open, public discussion will certainly help them be on the watch for expected callers and even know in advance the precise script they plan to use. If that happens, you probably won't get past the first sentence before being cut off.

guntherg16
07-18-2007, 07:46 PM
No because I don't technically think it was on the radio yet. Like I said, I think he makes them downloadable after they have aired though. If someone can record then go ahead and do it if they don't cut it out otherwise it should be on the downloadable file after it airs.

Edit: Actually the downloadable file might only be for "Hannity Insiders". I'd subscribe to that but I'm not sure I want to give money to Sean Hannity. Anyway let me know if you guys hear it, I don't have the radio over here (I'm at a friend's house and their speakers don't work).

Great job Francisco.

Lewrockwell.com has it up now.

buffalokid777
07-18-2007, 07:48 PM
This open, public discussion will certainly help them be on the watch for expected callers and even know in advance the precise script they plan to use. If that happens, you probably won't get past the first sentence before being cut off.

That's why we got to strike while the irons hot, and get those Q2 military donations out to any talk radio station we can before they find a way to spin it!

Everybody supports the troops and the troops support Ron Paul!

ThePieSwindler
07-18-2007, 08:02 PM
Yeah sean Giuliani sure owned Ron up! Sean do you agree with Giuliani's crossdressing? Do you agree with him having 3 wives, screwing over the FDNY, being pro abortion, pro gun control, and all for suspending elections in times of crises? Of course you are Sean, because you are a sellout neocon piece of trash who has to stroke his own ego and call people names and throw tantrums when things aren't going his way.

Mani
07-18-2007, 09:31 PM
It couldn't have gotten any better than that phone call. Hats off man, that was brilliant.

I like how he couldn't rudely hang up on you and call you a zealot or crazy fringe supporter because you said you were undecided and he figured you were a loyal listener so he gently made a Ron Paul comment before going into he's neocon mode.

Excellent.

Shatterhand
07-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Great, fantastic job! Does anyone think that the grass roots supporters in San Diego should hand out RP flyers, hold signs, and canvas near the Freedom Concert coming up next week?

;)

AMack
07-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Kylan is my hero, second only to RP himself

Buzz
07-18-2007, 09:54 PM
LOL I totally got it in! Bwahahahwhahahah I can't wait to hear that one.

YOU ROCK MAN! That was awesome!!!

tiznow
07-18-2007, 09:56 PM
oh man wow great stuff, awesome :)

DeadheadForPaul
07-18-2007, 09:58 PM
You are my hero of the month! Well Played, sir.

I love how you kept saying "anyway..."

slantedview
07-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Kylan. Excellent! Well done.

rp4prez
07-18-2007, 10:58 PM
well played.. next time we'll release the hounds! hahahaha :)

Gimme Some Truth
07-18-2007, 11:07 PM
Well played d'anconia!

A great example how people should enter the Liers Den then smack them betwen the eyes with the facts and inch Ron Paul ever closer to the White House.

Good Job!

buffalokid777
07-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Let this be a lesson of what one person can do!

There are many shows on Talk Radio where this can be Replicated......

Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Laura Ingrahm, Alan Colmes, any Air America show, your local talk radio....

Let's make Tommorow "Call into talk radio with the facts day!"

The neocons want us to blindly support the troops....let's use it against them by showing the country who the troops support for president!

jonahtrainer
07-18-2007, 11:33 PM
Great, fantastic job! Does anyone think that the grass roots supporters in San Diego should hand out RP flyers, hold signs, and canvas near the Freedom Concert coming up next week?

;)

I live in downtown San Diego and have 60 Ron Paul yard signs. I already made the suggestion on the MeetUp boards. I found the location and there are only two entrances so we will get a lot of attention. Should be fun. Hope I can rouse some others out for it.

jonahtrainer
07-18-2007, 11:34 PM

They do not know how to read.

d'anconia
07-19-2007, 03:54 AM
Guys, thanks a ton for the support and feedback. If I had known I'd get this much then I'd be calling a lot of other shows a lot earlier. Maybe it's time for me to get some other big-names out there... I'll have to come up with some new names since they might eventually recognize me =)