PDA

View Full Version : Just got a Call From Newt Gingrich - GOPAC on Caller ID

V4Vendetta
01-04-2008, 06:26 PM
At 5:38 PM CST Today (Jan. 4th 2007)

From Phone Number: 202-552-1970

I received a Phone Call from Newt Gingrich. It was a recording, he was talking about Returning the Republican Party back to the Party Of Ronald Reagan. He was saying that the Republican Party has drifted away from it's principles.

Notice how he is Stealing "REVOLUTION" from Ron Paul's Slogan, to promote GOPAC! This Seriously made me PISSED. It was everything I could do, to not BLOW UP on the Lady on the lady on the phone!

Newt: "Do you think it's time for a REVOLUTION?"
"If so, then please hold the line for a representative."

A woman, named Rita, came on the line and asked me if I wanted a REVOLUTION to return the GOP back to its principles.

Me: "I sure do" :D

Rita: "Then would you like to donate $100 to GOPAC so that we can train REAL conservatives to take back local, state, and Federal Government?"

Me: "I would definitely like that. I supported Newt back in the 90's. But Recently, I have been having serious questions about him, and the Republican Party. The GOP has been letting Bush get away with too much!"

Rita: "Yes sir I know what you mean."

Me: I tell you what... I have been a Lifelong Christian Conservative, I have voted Republican my whole life. If it wasn't for Ron Paul, I wouldn't be voting at all this year!"

Rita: "I see"

Me: "Do you know who Newt is supporting for President?"

Rita: "I really don't know, But I am sure it is someone with Conservative values."

Me: "Thats good..... But Like I said, I have had serious questions about him over the past few years."

Rita: "Oh, well would you like to donate to GOPAC so that we can ensure Conservatives are back in Government?"

Me: "Well, I tell you what.... can you call me back tomorrow. In order for me to research Newt Gingrich some more on his current views. I have swore that I would never give money to the GOP again, after what they are letting happen to our country."

Rita: "That's fine sir, I completely understand what you are talking about, we'll call you back after you had time to research."

Me: "ok, Thank you Rita. Bye"

So basically.... I am going to print out all the information I can.... set it by my phone. Then Next time they call me, i will let them have it! I will tell the person on the phone all about Newt, and what the GOP has done.

They'll probably hang up on me! ;)

walt
01-04-2008, 06:33 PM
yep, for months and months I've told you guys a message wasn't enough as people steal concepts rom pure candidates and put them on bs candidates. I'm more worried about huck saying he wants to end the IRS and that he supports libertarian principles as he did in NH today on CNN a few moments ago.

this is how Clinton beat Tsongas - much in the same manner Huck is a "slicker" communicator than Ron Paul.

hasan
01-04-2008, 06:39 PM
huck is a snake and a swindler.

DealzOnWheelz
01-04-2008, 06:48 PM
the way to kill HUCK in NH is expose his anti gay rhetoric

V4Vendetta
01-04-2008, 06:56 PM
the way to kill HUCK in NH is expose his anti gay rhetoric

yeah, I'm told that New Hampshire is a pretty Liberal state

ItsTime
01-04-2008, 06:58 PM
New Hampshire believes all people are created equal.

yeah, I'm told that New Hampshire is a pretty Liberal state

V4Vendetta
01-04-2008, 08:14 PM
New Hampshire believes all people are created equal.

So do I.... But Conservatives don't approve of Homosexuality... as it goes against the bible.

Marriage is a Religious ceremony. Thats all.... but the State decides it;s in their benefit to give people a license for marriage.... more taxes.

V4Vendetta
01-05-2008, 02:44 AM
bump