PDA

View Full Version : INFO: Ron Paul radio......

DisabledVet
07-17-2007, 11:12 AM
Ron Paul Radio will launch soon with a target date of July 30th. This will be a live internet radio call in show for and about the Ron Paul Revolution. It will serve as a *semi-official* media outlet for campaign announcements and news, a vehicle for the organization of Ron Paul support, a medium for the dissemination of ideas and tactics and a tool for the mobilization of large numbers of supporters in the movement to elect Ron Paul.

Ron Paul Radio will be the ultimate source of information and hub for discussion of the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign. Ron Paul Radio will chronicle the progress of the amazing firestorm of popular support for Dr. Ron Paul's Presidential bid. There will be live statements from the candidate himself along with Q&A, interviews with campaign staff and live reports of developing campaign stories and interviews with key figures in the election process. Ron Paul Radio will also provide Ron Paul supporters with a forum for the exchange of ideas, the coordination of plans, the announcement of events and the discussion of important political developments.

Join the Ron Paul Radio meetup to keep up to date with the latest news and activities from Ron Paul Radio.

Please go to: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/496

Ron Paul Radio needs your help! Anyone with talent and skills in graphics, web design, audio editing/mixing, web streaming applications, advertising sales, web marketing and promotion and public relations and any other applicable areas are invited to join this team. You can contribute to this major effort in bypassing the Old Media and launching the New Media of the freedom movement. Your work with Ron Paul Radio will make a difference. Please help!

If you are a Ron Paul Meetup Organizer, please send this email to your group and post it on your message board. Thank you!

Yours in support of Ron Paul for President,

Steven Vincent
North Hollywood Ron Paul Meetup
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/104/
ronpaul2008LA@sbcglobal.net

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”: Gandhi

nerfball
07-17-2007, 11:13 AM
wow. now we're talking!

DjLoTi
07-17-2007, 11:27 AM
Yeah, uhhh.. newsflash. This guy is fake. sorry.

DisabledVet
07-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Yeah, uhhh.. newsflash. This guy is fake. sorry.

When you make a statement like that you need to provide some sort of evidence to back it up. I AM NOT calling you a liar, but please understand us humans especially Ron Paul supporters don't just randomly follow and believe everything we read or are told...

Bradley in DC
07-17-2007, 11:47 AM
When you make a statement like that you need to provide some sort of evidence to back it up. I AM NOT calling you a liar, but please understand us humans especially Ron Paul supporters don't just randomly follow and believe everything we read or are told...

Disabled, DJ here is a well-known friend of the forum here who's been working with us on many projects supporting Dr. Paul.

DisabledVet
07-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Disabled, DJ here is a well-known friend of the forum here who's been working with us on many projects supporting Dr. Paul.

OK friend or not how does he know this guy is fake? If he is I would spread the word on other forums about Ron Paul that I visit to prevent any bad press or disservice to Ron from spreading...

So lets have it....

Bradley in DC
07-17-2007, 12:09 PM
OK friend or not how does he know this guy is fake? If he is I would spread the word on other forums about Ron Paul that I visit to prevent any bad press or disservice to Ron from spreading...

So lets have it....

I'll defer to DJ, but from what I do know, DJ has been working hard on the same idea on a much bigger scale, has been working with tech people, policy people to host shows, DJs for music shows, etc., while the other guy wanted to host just one hour a day of his own thoughts and to fold DJ into him with no other benefit.

DjLoTi
07-17-2007, 12:12 PM
Vet - I sent you a PM...

Slugg
07-17-2007, 12:13 PM
I'll defer to DJ, but from what I do know, DJ has been working hard on the same idea on a much bigger scale, has been working with tech people, policy people to host shows, DJs for music shows, etc., while the other guy wanted to host just one hour a day of his own thoughts and to fold DJ into him with no other benefit.

Are you saying there is a movement to have an actual 'semi-professional' internet radio station devoted to Ron Paul's campaign and the grassroots Revolution?

If so, I'm sooo on board......just want to make sure I didn't read something that wasn't actually there.

Bradley in DC
07-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Are you saying there is a movement to have an actual 'semi-professional' internet radio station devoted to Ron Paul's campaign and the grassroots Revolution?

If so, I'm sooo on board......just want to make sure I didn't read something that wasn't actually there.

I'm not saying anything, just spreading rumors.... ;)

DjLoTi
07-17-2007, 12:16 PM
It's not semi. It will be professional. I will make the announcement within the next 2 weeks.

This guy is running his own program and sending mis-information.

"It will serve as a *semi-official* media outlet for campaign announcements and news"
This statement is false.
"There will be live statements from the candidate himself along with Q&A, interviews with campaign staff and live reports of developing campaign stories and interviews with key figures in the election process"
This statement is also false.

I'd love to divulge the plans for RonPaulradio, but I'm not. There's a reason I haven't come out with it yet. This gentlemen, however, has been promoting his platform even while knowing what I'm doing.

I'm just going to leave it at that.

Slugg
07-17-2007, 12:19 PM
It's not semi. It will be professional. I will make the announcement within the next 2 weeks.

This guy is running his own program and sending mis-information.

"It will serve as a *semi-official* media outlet for campaign announcements and news"
This statement is false.
"There will be live statements from the candidate himself along with Q&A, interviews with campaign staff and live reports of developing campaign stories and interviews with key figures in the election process"
This statement is also false.

I'd love to divulge the plans for RonPaulradio, but I'm not. There's a reason I haven't come out with it yet. This gentlemen, however, has been promoting his platform even while knowing what I'm doing.

I'm just going to leave it at that.

I meant no disrespect. And I wasn't trying to compare the two projects...I'm just excited that this movement is growing SOOO much!!! I think it's awesome!!!!! I think the whole thing just proves that free market works!!

DjLoTi
07-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Oh yeah that's cool, I wasn't offended. I was just making it clear that my people working on this are professionals in their field, and it will be evident when I make my announcement and show everyone the final product.

The other guy, however, ... Seems to mostly have himself in mind. As far as the free market, yeah, it'll be evident in this event.