PDA

View Full Version : Run with this and win NH

newmedia4ron
01-04-2008, 05:50 PM
NH PLAN

Put some relationships on the line. Stress to close apathetic friends/family how much this means to you (Its not like you're lying you're here after all). All your asking is for one day of their time.

How many times have they dragged you to bad films and such. They owe you.

(If they agree to do it for you make sure they are registered and make sure you drag them the to the polling place when the time comes)

If every NH Ron Paul supporter brought 3 people into the primary who were never going to vote for anyone in the first place, we QUADRUPLE OUR EXPECTED TURNOUT!

Lets get this viral. You and the extra 3. You and the extra 3. You and the extra 3. You and the extra 3. You and the extra 3.....

Note:I'm not saying to try and convert your 100% neocon father or your 100% liberal activist sister. Everyone has family members or friends that are apathetic and might do this one time only thing because you show them how important this is to you.

Bring the waterworks if you have to.
Promise them a huge party or something, we can do this!

disciple
01-04-2008, 06:01 PM
I approve this message.

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Like I said, your car should be full of 3 people that dont care to vote, TAKE THEM OUT TO DINNER IF YOU HAVE TO, OR DRINKS!

Micahyah
01-04-2008, 06:04 PM
+1

noiseordinance
01-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Is the voting open or closed?

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Is the voting open or closed?

open, and I think you can register on site, I think...

newmedia4ron
01-04-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm not from NH and reading this http://www.sos.nh.gov/vote.htm

January 8, 2008 Unregistered voters may register and vote on this day.

So target the unregistered!!!! (of legal age age of course)

But they can't be a registered democrat or a registered Libertarian, I guess.

Please correct me I'm wrong.

newmedia4ron
01-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Like I said, your car should be full of 3 people that dont care to vote, TAKE THEM OUT TO DINNER IF YOU HAVE TO, OR DRINKS!

We just need to make sure this becomes viral. Lets say it averages it out that every Ron Paul supporter brought one never-voted-person. Thats double the turnout!

newmedia4ron
01-04-2008, 06:42 PM
bump

ItsTime
01-04-2008, 06:44 PM
unregistered can walk right in and vote. My younger sister is doing so and is bringing a car load of friends. The youth are going to vote Ron Paul.

newmedia4ron
01-04-2008, 06:47 PM
unregistered can walk right in and vote. My younger sister is doing so and is bringing a car load of friends. The youth are going to vote Ron Paul.

We cannot assume that. Email the night before. Call everyone early in the day. Follow up with text alerts. Hound them.

liberty_Forever
01-04-2008, 06:48 PM
bump

Contact everyone in your meetup. Carpool. Buy them beers if you have to. We do *not* want a repeat of Iowa Meetup.

Aldanga
01-04-2008, 06:51 PM

I certainly hope so.

I'd hate to see my generation continue to be the United Sheeple of America.

newmedia4ron
01-04-2008, 06:53 PM
bump

Contact everyone in your meetup. Carpool. Buy them beers if you have to. We do *not* want a repeat of Iowa Meetup.

Beers for Ron Paul. hehe. That sounds like bribery.

I think we should call it: "If you Really Love You will Vote For Ron Paul"-
(directed at people who are apathetic, don't try this on your friends/family who really care about their issues)

ItsTime
01-04-2008, 06:53 PM
well duh :rolleyes: :D

We cannot assume that. Email the night before. Call everyone early in the day. Follow up with text alerts. Hound them.

newmedia4ron
01-04-2008, 06:56 PM
If people say "Well he has no chance of winning"
You reply "You don't like him so you have nothing to worry about then do you ;)"

If people say "I can't vote for him, hes not for abortion"
You Reply "This is the primary, not the general election, you can vote for the Democrat nominee later if your so worried about it"

NO EXCUSES (UNLESS THEY ARE HARDCORE)

newmedia4ron
01-04-2008, 06:59 PM
well duh :rolleyes: :D

I have a feeling we didn't quite do this in Iowa. We cannot slip up in NH. Leave no stones unturned.

noiseordinance
01-04-2008, 07:50 PM
bump

TheIndependent
01-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Have a "Paulitics and Drinks" thing where you bring co-workers and friends (unregistered and/or independent and/or typically unwilling or lazy voters) with you to the polls, then go out for some drinks or dinner afterward.

Xonox
01-04-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm afraid america is suffering from a terminal case of Political Apathy. There is, however, one treatment... Ron Paul will cure your apathy!

trey4sports
01-04-2008, 07:57 PM
this is BIG!!!

if you can register on site, then if we TRULY are that motivated there is NO reason to lose this primary. we dont even need a majority but if we can get a high youth turnout and they each bring a friend then we cna double our turnout. i think the grassroots needs to fund a project to help the youth get out the cote and bring friends tooooo!

newmedia4ron
01-04-2008, 08:33 PM
"If you Really Love Me You will Vote For Ron Paul"

newmedia4ron
01-04-2008, 09:41 PM
bump

newmedia4ron
01-04-2008, 09:43 PM
get this out please

newmedia4ron
01-04-2008, 09:45 PM
blimp

newmedia4ron
01-05-2008, 09:17 PM
blimp

newmedia4ron
01-06-2008, 03:25 PM
bump

zbus12
01-06-2008, 03:31 PM
you need to hit up ALL the small counties and make this your #1 priority. This makes up a big chunk of the percentage of voters. If people would canvass these All these small towns and small counties, you can guarantee victory in NH. The margins in Iowa that hucklboob won in these smaller town/counties was not that large from RP and they CAN be won!!!

This MUST be done!!! You must travel a bit to get the word out. This doesn't just apply to NH but in EVERY state where you live. Plus, the great thing is, if you convert someone and get a sign up in there yard in a small town, the word will be out before you can canvass to the other side of their town. GET MOVING and get off the computer!

newmedia4ron
01-06-2008, 03:39 PM
you need to hit up ALL the small counties and make this your #1 priority. This makes up a big chunk of the percentage of voters. If people would canvass these All these small towns and small counties, you can guarantee victory in NH. The margins in Iowa that hucklboob won in these smaller town/counties was not that large from RP and they CAN be won!!!

This MUST be done!!! You must travel a bit to get the word out. This doesn't just apply to NH but in EVERY state where you live. Plus, the great thing is, if you convert someone and get a sign up in there yard in a small town, the word will be out before you can canvass to the other side of their town. GET MOVING and get off the computer!

I don't live in NH

email this to the meetup groups