PDA

View Full Version : Help Us get banners in the Air before The NH primary

bucfish
01-04-2008, 05:49 PM
WE have until the early am to get the money to fly planes with a banner over NH for the primary. Please help us get it. Go to www.ronpaulairforce.com Let's help those on the ground and really create a "WOW" effect and spread the name of RP near and far.

We only need 3,250 per day for several planes any extra will go to South Carolina to do the same. Please step up and help. Let us not say we didn't do enough. WE THE GRASSROOTS must take action not wait for the campaign to do it!!!

bucfish
01-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Does anyone out there even care!!! WE need to win this thing and get the word out every way we can. It is time we quit whining about the campaign HQ and take it upon ourselves to win this thing!!!

dw1345
01-04-2008, 05:57 PM
BUMP! I saw a picture of a banner over Iowa and it looked really awesome. I think this is a good cause.

EDIT: haha whoops, that was ronpaulaircorps.com I say donate to that one instead it is already in motion and already has some money raised. sorry

Rezand
01-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Please upvote this if you use reddit so it will fly:
http://politics.reddit.com/info/64l2s/comments/

Please note that www.ronpaulairforce.com is run by the same people who run www.ronpaulblimp.com (and is behind the tea party and first big money bomb). I confirmed it with Trevor personally (accidentally).

Thanks!

RSLudlum
01-04-2008, 06:47 PM
UP

NerveShocker
01-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Bump.. this is smart. The blimp can only cover small areas and has to dodge bad weather. Of course the blimp has more of a shock value but this can reach more people. This is smart to get message widespread.

www.RonPaulAirForce.com

www.RonPaulBlimp.com