PDA

View Full Version : How Ron Paul CANT LOSE!

hummtide
01-04-2008, 05:17 PM
ONly 5 candidates to beat.. THATS IT

And three of the are already done, with the 4th nearly out the door.

First one done.. Romney

He got into the election because he thought he could beat mr mayor 9-11 Rudy since he was a governor and he has millions to spend, and thus he figured it would be a cakewalk as he would spend all the money early last year and get a huge base established.. OOPS! WRONG! Romney never has, isnt, and never will attract low income, middle class nor younger voters EVER as he is looked as a Republican John Kerry AKA: socialite and those guys never appeal to the common voter. Hes just too high on ego to know its over, especially when Hucky comes up and erases his huge Iowa lead then beats him by 9 points.

Second one done.. Fred Thompson never gave a flying flip about beign president, hes only going down a slow death and after Michigan or SOuth Carolina will be calling it quits...it may happen in NH if he is 5th or 6th.

Third.. Rudy, while I understand why he skipped Iowa and NH, it still caused a ton of negativity to be thrown at him which never helps and his fundraising and support continues a steady slide. Florida is do or die. No win there and Rudy is finished.

As for McCain, he wont be a threat for much longer as he and Huck DO NOT have the money in place to compete with Dr Paul on Super Mardi Gras Tuesday, and the holes will be gaping wide on support.

jasonuher
01-04-2008, 05:22 PM
I tend to agree with most of your comments overall, but everyone keeps touting this 'McCain and Huckabee don't have cash' business.

It's true that you can't run a campaign without some baseline of money (Did anyone else laugh when Huckabee said he had 2million in the bank, "More than most of my rivals") but we're forgetting that they both have millions of dollars worth of free advertising coming from the MSM. Fox, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, and local channels fawn over them, play their interviews, and show their poll numbers.

Thats something Ron will have to pay for.