PDA

View Full Version : Hell no I am not giving up!!!

Sarge
01-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Folks,

I am 69 on the day of the NH primary.

I see the country going down the tubes with inflation, Fed printing money, others saying war for the next 100 years.

We have two sons who will see the country bankrupt. Another 60 BILLION printed by the Fed today. Debt beyond belief!! Troops we all know, love and want home now.

I am getting tired of the naysayers posting. I can't get out and hit the ground, due to a knee and hip replacement and constant pain. Just had shots in each hip today and have to go to rehab next Monday. God, I wish I could be out there with you all.

I thank all on the ground out there.

Please do not take Iowa as the end result. Wyoming tomorrow and forward.

I will vote Ron Paul and write him in if necessary. No more will I take a second choice.

Go forward with faith and hit the ground. The polls mean nothing. Talking means all right now. Hit the ground and covert everyone that lives near and far.

My best to all of you standing in cold, rain or whatever.

Go Dr. Paul

LivingFree
01-04-2008, 05:15 PM
You have given me new life Sarge.

Do you have any insight as to why few people in the 45+ age group regard Ron Paul as a viable candidate and would rather vote for someone like Mike Huckabee?

Voluntaryist
01-04-2008, 05:15 PM
rEVOLution!!!!

pcosmar
01-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Sarge, You can sit in my foxhole.
Glad to have you on our side.

hopeforamerica
01-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Great post!!! Don't forget that calling is effective too. Just a few phone calls a day from each of us can make an impact!

Sarge
01-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Than you all,

I am talking to everyone I can, and trying to get them to see the light.

My thought is Dr. Paul should concentrate on the debt, the war, illegal immigration, and leave other things for later.

It took me a while to understand what he is saying.

The debt and the war can not be disconnected. It is dollars that are sinking our county faster each day. The dollars are what are supporting the wars, that is a no win situation right now.

Then add in the illegal situation and it is out of control.