PDA

View Full Version : Things are going perfectly

RevolutionSD
01-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Someone mentioned the BIG PICTURE, that NH is going to go very well for Ron Paul and for several reasons.

I expect this to be true, but let's look at the even bigger picture!

Let's say we end up with 15% of the vote in NH and take 3rd.
To me this is a BIG victory! This could mean an even bigger day in SC & NV. And these 3 states can carry us into a SUPER super tuesday in February!

But, let's say he tops out at 15%, 3rd place finishes in all these states. Is this a loss? HELL NO!

Think about it! If Paul get get 15% of Republican voters to agree with him, he will have no choice but to take these voters with him on an independent run, thereby DESTROYING the GOP! Or, Romney can adopt RP's platform and we'll all jump on board the Romney train (HA!).

See how this works?

We're going to win, one way or another.

It's already working perfectly. Iowa proved we are viable and can do this.

dblee
01-04-2008, 05:04 PM
that's nice.. but in the end it's all about delegates :)

liberty_Forever
01-04-2008, 05:05 PM
"We'll all jump on board the Romney train"

Are you fucking kidding me?

rollingpig
Romney? are you from his camp?

DrNoZone
That's nice, but I'd never vote for Romney.

MsDoodahs
01-04-2008, 05:06 PM
If Paul get get 15% of Republican voters to agree with him, he will have no choice but to take these voters with him on an independent run, thereby DESTROYING the GOP! Or, Romney can adopt a few of RP's platforms and we'll all jump on board the Romney train.

See how this works?

Are you nuts?

Paulbot_9876
01-04-2008, 05:08 PM
we'll all jump on board the Romney train

i think we caught a romney supporter.......

Redcard
01-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Okay.

You can sugar coat it however you like, but anything that ends with you voting for someone NOT Ron Paul is still voting for someone elses ideas.

AdoubleR
01-04-2008, 05:11 PM
LOL... I think the joke was that it's theoretically possible for Romney to completely FLIP-FLOP and take all of Ron's platform... LOL... Jeez, take it easy!

pcosmar
01-04-2008, 05:15 PM
This is the kind of ignorance that was rampant in Iowa.
Romney?
You have to be Nucking Futz.

tekmo
01-04-2008, 05:15 PM
LOL @ Romney. It's Ron Paul to the end for me, and then any Demo if I have no choice

jacmicwag
01-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Well if it comes to destroying the GOP with an independent run we can just blame it on Fox - since they are the ones who will not allow Ron to participate in the NH Republican forum. The end result is that Fox through their belligerence destroyed the party. That's my story and I'm sticking to it (if it comes to that).

risiusj
01-04-2008, 05:20 PM
i think we caught a romney supporter.......

Can we keep him, Daddy?

I think the thread starter was just thinking out loud with the Romney line.
I don't see any GOP candidates changing their foreign policies to math Dr. Paul's.

Redcard
01-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Well if it comes to destroying the GOP with an independent run we can just blame it on Fox - since they are the ones who will not allow Ron to participate in the NH Republican forum. The end result is that Fox through their belligerence destroyed the party. That's my story and I'm sticking to it (if it comes to that).

Well, freaking DUH.

Isn't it obvious that Fox has owned the republican party for the past 8+ years?

constitutional
01-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Someone mentioned the BIG PICTURE, that NH is going to go very well for Ron Paul and for several reasons.

I expect this to be true, but let's look at the even bigger picture!

Let's say we end up with 15% of the vote in NH and take 3rd.
To me this is a BIG victory! This could mean an even bigger day in SC & NV. And these 3 states can carry us into a SUPER super tuesday in February!

But, let's say he tops out at 15%, 3rd place finishes in all these states. Is this a loss? HELL NO!

Think about it! If Paul get get 15% of Republican voters to agree with him, he will have no choice but to take these voters with him on an independent run, thereby DESTROYING the GOP! Or, Romney can adopt a few of RP's platforms and we'll all jump on board the Romney train.

See how this works?

We're going to win, one way or another.

It's already working perfectly. Iowa proved we are viable and can do this.

Forget about Romney. Don't worry buddy, we will get through this together all the way till the end. I'm not jumping ships, not a chance- especially now.

liberty_Forever
01-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Yeah seriously. I'm getting a new shotgun, gold, and networking with as many people as I can.

gaazn
01-04-2008, 05:24 PM
that's nice.. but in the end it's all about delegates :)

thats why rudy's gonna try to snatch as many of them up as he can when no ones looking. not a bad strategy for him with a crowded primary and no frontrunner.

Micahyah
01-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Romney?

He'll be finished after losing Iowa and NH.

And I'd never vote for Romney.

He's the least authentic politician ever. Worse than Clinton.

jacmicwag
01-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Well, freaking DUH.

Isn't it obvious that Fox has owned the republican party for the past 8+ years?

Your missing the point. The party faithful in NH can see this coming from a mile away - that's why they are pushing Fox to let Ron in. Fox is going to look stupid no matter how this turns out. And Ron is going to benefit either way.

liberty_Forever
01-04-2008, 05:30 PM
I just hope the independent vote in NH can connect the dots on why the economy is going into the trash can.

mconder
01-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Think about it! If Paul get get 15% of Republican voters to agree with him, he will have no choice but to take these voters with him on an independent run, thereby DESTROYING the GOP!

The simple act of Ron Paul taking 10%+ of the votes away from the GOP in the general election could change politics in this country forever.

Redcard
01-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Think about it! If Paul get get 15% of Republican voters to agree with him, he will have no choice but to take these voters with him on an independent run, thereby DESTROYING the GOP!

The simple act of Ron Paul taking 10%+ of the votes away from the GOP in the general election could change politics in this country forever.

It won't happen.

Ralph Nader was scoring decent to high in polling, and people were beginning to think he was going to hit the 5% and become a third party into the two party system.. and then people decided that they would rather pick a viable candidate instead of an inviable one.

liberty_Forever
01-04-2008, 05:38 PM
The economy wasn't headed for the next Great Depression in 2000.

http://www.speculativebubble.com/images/homevalues1.gif

LinuxUser269
01-04-2008, 05:48 PM
I was disappointed at first , but we did great ,, right behind the third and forth spot low name recognition .

Its just begone

That's nice, but I'd never vote for Romney.

constitutional
01-04-2008, 05:50 PM
I was disappointed at first , but we did great ,, right behind the third and forth spot low name recognition .

Its just begone

We are only 3% behind both 3rd and fourth place. It's all good.

Bob Spruill
01-04-2008, 06:45 PM
LOL, obviously we will not support Romney, or any of the other GOP ssdd scums.

I think we will do something interesting if Dr Paul is not the GOP candidate. We have invested a lot of time, energy, and money into Freedom , Liberty, and Sanity. We won't just walk away.

But I don't yet know what we will do.

You are fighting the future when you fight us. No matter how hard you try, no matter how many dirty tricks you play. You just can't stop common sense forever.

The best bet for America and the future of the Republican Party is join us and Dr Paul.

RevolutionSD
01-04-2008, 06:47 PM
JEEZ, I was JOKING about Romney!!! I said IF he adopted our platform, man you have to read the post before knee-jerking me! The point is we are going to WIN, nothing to do with Romney.

RevolutionSD
01-04-2008, 06:49 PM
It won't happen.

Ralph Nader was scoring decent to high in polling, and people were beginning to think he was going to hit the 5% and become a third party into the two party system.. and then people decided that they would rather pick a viable candidate instead of an inviable one.

Nader cannot hold a candle to Paul. You'll see what I mean after NH.

Bob Spruill
01-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Think about it! If Paul get get 15% of Republican voters to agree with him, he will have no choice but to take these voters with him on an independent run, thereby DESTROYING the GOP! Or, Romney can adopt RP's platform and we'll all jump on board the Romney train (HA!).

OK, sorry. I was not attacking you.

The future is interesting.