PDA

View Full Version : Plan B: A nation wide automated phone message

anarchy
01-04-2008, 04:44 PM
I know some people who can do it. The only problem is cost. From my preliminary information it turns out to be about 1,5 million USD to call the whole USA with a 2 minute message. However, if the message is right, this could have a serious impact. And I'm not talking about a 'moderate' message - but a STRONG message telling people to wake up.

A message that mentions government instilling fear in people with an illusionary terrorist law, the founding fathers, crooked Media, OUTFOXED and other things, next to Ron Paul.

t3rmin
01-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Automated messages suck. People hate them.

Do this if you want to lose!

anarchy
01-04-2008, 04:50 PM
I'm not talking about a STANDARD message..

But a message that mentions government instilling fear in people with an illusionary terrorist law, the founding fathers, crooked Media, OUTFOXED and other things, next to Ron Paul.

r3volution
01-04-2008, 04:54 PM
nobody listens to machines . sounds like you are trying to make $ because 1.5 mill? never gonna happen .

anarchy
01-04-2008, 04:57 PM
nobody listens to machines . sounds like you are trying to make $ because 1.5 mill? never gonna happen .

Lol.. last thing I want to do here is make $. I'm only spending $ ;)

It's just what I heard it would cost.. if you know someone that can do it cheaper by all means let me know!

LivingFree
01-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Lol.. last thing I want to do here is make $. I'm only spending $ ;)

It's just what I heard it would cost.. if you know someone that can do it cheaper by all means let me know!

It's not about "cheapness", it's about EFFECTIVENESS. Cold calling people is not an effective strategy, especially with a limited budget.

anarchy
01-04-2008, 05:05 PM
It's not about "cheapness", it's about EFFECTIVENESS. Cold calling people is not an effective strategy, especially with a limited budget.

Not even if you wake them up with a message telling about media control, and some other facts that will shake up stuff?

Redcard
01-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Not even if you wake them up with a message telling about media control, and some other facts that will shake up stuff?

ESPECIALLY not then.

Look, people have been fed fear bullshit the last 8 years. They're immune to it. ALL that doing that would do on a cold call is make them think Ron Paul's a loony. You want to end his campaign, that's the best way to do it.

t3rmin
01-04-2008, 05:07 PM
People are fed up with machine phone calls, and solicitous phone calls in general. Ever hear of the "Do Not Call" registry? That happened for a reason. People HATE it.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Robots don't wake people up, sorry.

Passion and heart do.

Exponent
01-04-2008, 05:09 PM
You think they'd even listen long enough to get that far, assuming they actually would like what they heard?

Paulbot_9876
01-04-2008, 05:09 PM
we seen the complaints from them allready.......

r3volution
01-04-2008, 06:50 PM
we seen the complaints from them allready.......

yes , that has already been done in NH without good results . thanks for the idea though , sorry if i came off rude in my last post .