PDA

View Full Version : URGENT Call to NH- Lets win it

hellsingfan
01-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Hi folks, I'm a RP supporter and was not too satisfied with the Iowa results, and I have a bad feeling about fraud with precincts not reporting I have my reservations. But we CANNOT put ourselves in dillusion that we defiinitey WILL get better results in NH. But we can try, and I'm suggesting this as a great final way to get people in NH.

Anyone heard of TOWN HALL MEETINGS?

I don't know how many did Ron Paul attend in NH, but IT IS OPEN TO PUBLIC. Get there give a speech. If a person has time to go to a town hall meeting then they will definitely have some say in the primary.

Who goes to town hall meetings? They are interested people politics so targeting them is ESSENTIAL, and not to mention it is a very efficient way to get name recognition.

We need to do EVERYTHING and if we forget the Town Hall Meetings, then we haven't done everything.

My plea to all residents of NH: PLEASE PLEASE go to the town hall meetings and give a speech, let people know Ron Paul's message.

To the Volunteers of Live for or Die grassroots campaign, PLEASE devote your volunteers and spread them out so they get to these town hall meetings especially in populated areas.

Look McCain and Romney have already done this, and they keep doing it. I don't know about our campaign but WE can do it!

I want this country back so please please do this!!!!!!!!!!

And ask the campaign to have Ron Paul go on some of the meetings before the NH primary.

We are short on time, we need efficient ways to get to people, and this is one of them. I also recommended getting on a public bus and canvassing. WE need efficiency and organization, NOW!

Whatever the outcome I'll remain RP supporter, but we need this state to get others who are sitting on the sidelines trying to pick a candidate. I beg the RP supporters of NH to go do this!!!!

Tell the people incharge of the grassroots in NH to consider this. We don't have much time, and town hall folks are very much likely to participate in the primaries.

Take this and post it to all the RP sites you know. I don't want to lose our last "Hope for America".

We had a moneybomb, sign bomb, NOW let us have a Town Hall Meeting BOMB. Let every city, county, district hear the message to save America!!

defcreative
01-04-2008, 04:17 PM
I agree that I really hope that the people in NH step it up to the next level, we're all relying on them right now.

hellsingfan
01-04-2008, 04:52 PM
bump