PDA

View Full Version : primary tomorro

Paulbot_9876
01-04-2008, 03:57 PM
we got a primary tomorro that can give some boost if we do get there.....not much but some......

drexhex
01-04-2008, 03:58 PM
You should say where it is... Wyoming. And your post doesn't exactly warrant a new topic; a post in a different topic would have been more than enough.

electronicmaji
01-04-2008, 04:00 PM
lol wyoming

how many people vote there? 50?

Paulbot_9876
01-04-2008, 04:01 PM
You should say where it is... Wyoming. And your post doesn't exactly warrant a new topic; a post in a different topic would have been more than enough.

whatever......are you the new head of this board here now?????? i didn't think so......

Paulbot_9876
01-04-2008, 04:03 PM
lol wyoming

how many people vote there? 50?

i will take what ever i can get for rp......every point counts for us near the end.....

drexhex
01-04-2008, 04:04 PM
No, I'm definitely not the "head of this board." I don't claim to be. However, I do think that what I wrote was common sense and that the majority of the people on the board would agree with me.

To everyone else: I understand that this post is feeding a troll. I apologize for bumping the thread up again.

To Paulbot: Congrats, you're the 3rd person to ever make it on my ignore list, all 3 of which have been within the last 24 hours.

Paulbot_9876
01-04-2008, 04:07 PM
No, I'm definitely not the "head of this board." I don't claim to be. However, I do think that what I wrote was common sense and that the majority of the people on the board would agree with me.

To everyone else: I understand that this post is feeding a troll. I apologize for bumping the thread up again.

To Paulbot: Congrats, you're the 3rd person to ever make it on my ignore list, all 3 of which have been within the last 24 hours.

some people do care about these wins we could get......refer to post no.5