PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee just flat out LIED on Hannity!

Cleaner44
01-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Huck said he is the only candidate to propose getting rif of taxes.
Huck said he is the only candidate to propose getting rid of the IRS.
Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Mesogen
01-04-2008, 03:53 PM
I think most people hearing that will automatically think of Ron Paul. Thanks for the plug, Huck.

Cleaner44
01-04-2008, 03:58 PM
His lying needs to be exposed. I wish Hannity would have called him out on it.

phixion
01-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Unfortunately most people will believe him when he says that.

Pete

thegr8drronpaul
01-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Hannity is the worst one imo

moostraks
01-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Huckabee is going to get big in his britches and start to make more huge faux pas...This man is a Dean scream waiting to happen!!!

He has Limbaugh and Beck hating him...(Not to mention most any Paul supporter). The man hasn't had one original idea yet....

Molly1
01-04-2008, 05:21 PM
You would think the Christians would have some discernment to lies.

Apparently not.

JenHarris
01-04-2008, 05:27 PM
I really wish someone would start to call him on this shit

Kingfisher
01-04-2008, 06:04 PM
What a piece of crap!!!

Xanax Nation
01-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Huck also said last night that people will see that he will run government like he runs his campaign-frugally, not in the red, not having to take out loans or borrow etc.- and I wanted to punch him. This asshole has no shame in taking another candidates platform and ideas and applying them to himself. If he has a John Lennon fan-type encounter, good riddance.

Jodi
01-04-2008, 07:08 PM
You would think the Christians would have some discernment to lies.

Apparently not.

Could it be a strong delusion???

Kregener
01-04-2008, 07:10 PM
And I wish atheists would stop murdering people, but apparently they will not.

Arklatex
01-04-2008, 10:21 PM
I especially liked his Iowa pheasant hunting segment on CNN, they actually quoted him as saying he goes duck hunting 30 times a season... yet they showed him having trouble figuring out how to turn the saftey off on this shotgun!?!!?

Straight BS we are fed.

VRP08
01-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Please SOMEBODY get this out!

knappz
01-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Huckabee is gonna get spanked!

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/libertyspank.jpg

IChooseLiberty
01-04-2008, 10:28 PM
I'm not just saying this because I support RP but Huckabee is so FAKE that him winning Iowa sickens me.

devil21
01-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Jeez, for once I wish the campaign would put out an official press release calling out Huck as a flat out liar.

Catatonic
01-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Huckabee thinks he talks to God on his cell phone. Maybe his phone was cutting out when he thought God told him to start pardoning rapists.

phoenixrising
01-05-2008, 12:27 AM
...try this on for size!

====================

October 6, 2005

The Honorable Michael Chertoff
Secretary
Department of Homeland Security
Washington, D.C.

Dear Mr. Secretary:

Although governors and your department currently are focused on assisting the victims of hurricanes Katrina and Rita, we want to reemphasize our commitment to working with you to implement the REAL ID statute. As you could tell from our discussions in Iowa, governors are very concerned about the feasibility of this law. We hope our concerns can be addressed by having your agency work closely with the National Governors Association to develop workable regulations.

Governors share Congress' concern for increasing the security and integrity of driver's licenses and state identifications cards. Following September 11, 2001, our states began to improve the integrity of these documents by adding security technologies such as holograms, watermarks, photos, signatures and fingerprints in bar codes and magnetic strips. We also have addressed the types of acceptable identification documents (so called breeder documents) that must be presented to obtain a driver's license, including foreign identification documents.

Unfortunately, REAL ID ignores state-based solutions in favor of federally imposed and unfunded mandates. It also fails to address several baseline questions that states need answered to evaluate and implement the act's requirements. For example, REAL ID requires states to establish effective procedures to confirm and verify the renewal of more than 227 million existing driver's licenses. What constitutes an effective procedure? Will all existing driver's licenses and ID card holders have to go through the same renewal procedure? Will renewal by Internet or mail be allowed? Specific answers to these questions are necessary to determine the feasibility and cost of implementing the statute by Congress' three year deadline.

Other major concerns include the scope of the requirements for providing physical security for card production, obtaining security clearances for individuals who work with and distribute driver's licenses and ID cards and developing and deploying technology to meet the act's mandates. Needless to say, developing regulations to implement REAL ID will be a monumental task. For states to begin moving toward the compliance deadline, an expedited and transparent regulation process is necessary.

Governors look forward to working with you to develop reasonable and effective standards and procedures that can truly create a more secure America.

Sincerely,

Governor Mike Huckabee

Governor Janet Napolitano

V-rod
01-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Let us pray Huck catches Bird Flu.

The Only Woj
01-05-2008, 12:59 AM
...try this on for size!

====================

October 6, 2005

The Honorable Michael Chertoff
Secretary
Department of Homeland Security
Washington, D.C.

Dear Mr. Secretary:

Although governors and your department currently are focused on assisting the victims of hurricanes Katrina and Rita, we want to reemphasize our commitment to working with you to implement the REAL ID statute. As you could tell from our discussions in Iowa, governors are very concerned about the feasibility of this law. We hope our concerns can be addressed by having your agency work closely with the National Governors Association to develop workable regulations.

Governors share Congress' concern for increasing the security and integrity of driver's licenses and state identifications cards. Following September 11, 2001, our states began to improve the integrity of these documents by adding security technologies such as holograms, watermarks, photos, signatures and fingerprints in bar codes and magnetic strips. We also have addressed the types of acceptable identification documents (so called breeder documents) that must be presented to obtain a driver's license, including foreign identification documents.

Unfortunately, REAL ID ignores state-based solutions in favor of federally imposed and unfunded mandates. It also fails to address several baseline questions that states need answered to evaluate and implement the act's requirements. For example, REAL ID requires states to establish effective procedures to confirm and verify the renewal of more than 227 million existing driver's licenses. What constitutes an effective procedure? Will all existing driver's licenses and ID card holders have to go through the same renewal procedure? Will renewal by Internet or mail be allowed? Specific answers to these questions are necessary to determine the feasibility and cost of implementing the statute by Congress' three year deadline.

Other major concerns include the scope of the requirements for providing physical security for card production, obtaining security clearances for individuals who work with and distribute driver's licenses and ID cards and developing and deploying technology to meet the act's mandates. Needless to say, developing regulations to implement REAL ID will be a monumental task. For states to begin moving toward the compliance deadline, an expedited and transparent regulation process is necessary.

Governors look forward to working with you to develop reasonable and effective standards and procedures that can truly create a more secure America.

Sincerely,

Governor Mike Huckabee

Governor Janet Napolitano

is this a pro or anti Huckabee post? Huckabee makes some great points ... that this REAL ID just isn't feasible.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-05-2008, 03:59 AM
is this a pro or anti Huckabee post? Huckabee makes some great points ... that this REAL ID just isn't feasible.

I think he was saying, "REAL ID is great, how can we realistically get it done?"

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-05-2008, 06:26 AM
Jeez, for once I wish the campaign would put out an official press release calling out Huck as a flat out liar.

Who would cover it? Paul doesn't exist.

phoenixrising
01-05-2008, 01:18 PM

---------------------------
"...One more document: This is a letter from Napolitano and Brother Huckabee, who has fooled the Evangelical Christian Right with his folksy God-talk, to Michael Chertoff, Commissar of Fatherland Security. It reaffirms Brother Huck's commitment to implement the Nazi-style "Real ID." And, why wouldn't he? His newly appointed advisor on foreign policy is none other than Richard Haas, president of the treasonous Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) who believes our national sovereignty should be scraped in favor of world government. Make no mistake about it: Brother Huckabee has been kissed and blessed by the traitors working to destroy this republic. Not to mention the Huckster's coddling of illegals and his rolling out the welcome mat for a Mexican Consulate in Little Rock to help illegals stay in this country and steal jobs and classroom seats from Americans."

for the full article:

NAFTA Cementing a North American Union
Millions of Americans are now aware of the plan for a North American Union (NAU)/Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP). This awareness came via the Internet thanks to Phyllis Schafly and Dr. Jerome Corsi (video). Lou Dobbs has given it an extraordinary amount of exposure during his shows on CNN; the rest of CNN ignores it. The silence by ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, and FAUX (FOX) "news" networks has been deafening. The attack by legends in their own minds, i.e., pusillanimous individuals like Michael Medved, have been remarkable and a shame upon their so-called profession........
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd332.htm
by Devvy Kidd

Electric Church
01-05-2008, 01:26 PM
/////

HOLLYWOOD
01-05-2008, 01:27 PM
I think most people hearing that will automatically think of Ron Paul. Thanks for the plug, Huck.

RON PAUL WHO?

exactly...