PDA

View Full Version : New Sign/Slogan - A sure thing!

all4one
01-04-2008, 03:35 PM
I was just sitting here at work, not doing what I was hired to do whilst contemplating the results of last night's caucus. Oh sure, the results don't really say much about each party's candidate's chances in 'the big show' - but I was still wondering, “What could I do to boost Dr. Paul's numbers"? What could I say to someone that convinces them to forget about all the hype over this or that candidate which is being force-fed to them daily by the MSM???? I think I found a solution:

"Let Go: Vote Paul" or
"Let Go & Vote Paul" or
"Let Go, Vote Paul"

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2360/2167127506_efd6c0c59c_o.jpg

What do you think?? :D :D

magicmike
01-05-2008, 01:15 AM
well
"Let Go: Vote Paul" Is like a statement of fact 'If you let go you vote for Ron Paul'
"Let Go & Vote Paul" Is more like a general phrase, almost feels forced upon the viewer.
"Let Go, Vote Paul" I like this the best, Statement -- Pause to think -- Possible answer

Also don't forget to add Ron, you never know if there are other local campaigns with some guy named Paul.

all4one
01-05-2008, 07:57 AM
I agree about the third one "Let Go, Vote Paul" :COOL: :cool:

If most of y'all haven't seen the humor in my suggestions, I'll give you a hint. :) The slogan is a play off a popular Christian book's title; and you may have seen it on a bumper sticker too.

I'm aiming this idea directly at the Huckabee supporters who back him because he's a Christian minister, and are blind to everyone else thanks to the MSM...

magicmike
01-11-2008, 08:20 PM
all4one I would like to make a bit in a video with your logo/slogan, just wanted to know what fonts did you use?