PDA

View Full Version : DAD Summit 2007 Jan 12 in MICHIGAN!

dawnbt
01-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Help defend the American Dream in Michigan !

While much of the rest of the country has experienced economic growth, Michigan has been left behind, suffering six straight years of a job losses and recession.

On Saturday, January 12th, you can help turn our state around, by joining hundreds of citizen leaders from across Michigan for our Defending the American Dream Summit.

The timing is critical, falling just three days before the presidential primary. This is your opportunity to send a powerful message to the politicians, special interests, and media that we’ve had enough of the out of control spending, taxation and regulation that has stifled our competitiveness.

http://www.defendingthedream.org/MI/index.html

LOCAL MEETUPS ARE ALSO HANGING SIGNS BEFORE THE EVENT AND MEETING UP AT THE EVENT AFTER TO SUPPORT RON PAUL!
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/83/calendar/7031396/

dawnbt
01-06-2008, 01:00 PM
//

markderidder
01-06-2008, 05:19 PM
I've bought tickets. I hope Ron Paul will be there. I heard a Ron Paul rally outside Laurel Manor is in talks.

-Mark

dawnbt
01-06-2008, 05:30 PM
I've bought tickets. I hope Ron Paul will be there. I heard a Ron Paul rally outside Laurel Manor is in talks.

-Mark

He is going to be there!! Here are list of speakers!:

John McCain,
Presidential Candidate

Rudy Giuliani,
Presidential Candidate

Mitt Romney,
Presidential Candidate

Fred Thompson,
Presidential Candidate

Ron Paul,
Presidential Candidate

Mike Huckabee,
Presidential Candidate

FSP-Rebel
01-07-2008, 12:09 AM

-Mark
The vast majority of us will be outside, we need all money goin to the grassroots tv ads...

markderidder
01-07-2008, 07:19 AM
I gave some money to opperationbroadcastfreedom.com

I think thats our best bet for local ads.

Also, are those speakers confirmed? I heard RP hasn't confirmed yet.

-Mark

kushaze
01-07-2008, 07:21 AM
He is going to be there!! Here are list of speakers!:

John McCain,
Presidential Candidate

Rudy Giuliani,
Presidential Candidate

Mitt Romney,
Presidential Candidate

Fred Thompson,
Presidential Candidate

Ron Paul,
Presidential Candidate

Mike Huckabee,
Presidential Candidate

Hopefully with a few less speakers though. I don't think Thompson is going to last through New Hampshire especially when he might get less than 2%.