PDA

View Full Version : I have a 147 IQ. LISTEN

C-Dogg
01-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Big deal. But listen....

Paul could be doing 100 satellite interviews with local broadcast affiliate news stations ALL DAY, to be broadcast tonight to millions of people. He's a major presidential contender!

Any local news dork would salivate at the opportunity to interview him right before New Hampshire. He could bust his butt proactively contacting and offering all of these local broadcast affiliates the opportunity to interview him. He could own the 6 o'clock news tonight.

But, what does he do, instead? He goes on ****ING ALEX JONES! His campaign chair and son, too! Is he going to get his dog on there, too? This profiteer has his meat hooks into Paul. Yes, I question parts of the official story of 9-11, but 25 out of 25 people in my family, regular folks, WOULD RECOIL AT ALEX JONES' WEBSITES.

Paul is too obstinate to win, I FEAR. PROVE ME WRONG, PAUL.

C-Dogg
01-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Beteen the Bay Area (CA), Sacramento, LA, Portland, and Seattle local news outfits, Paul could reach 10 million people... EASY. But, he's on Alex Jones. They want another $23 mill? Earn it.

Go ahead and rate my thread low, extremists. I'm an extremist with a PRAGMATIC side. You are an extremist with an inflexible backbone. The opportunity cost of Alex Jones, which is surely costing him tons of votes, is talking to tens of millions in one day with friendly hosts. Seems like a no brainer to me.

acroso
01-04-2008, 02:58 PM
You sure don't seem that smart for your IQ. He did a 5 minute interview while he was in the car driving somewhere. It was spur of the moment.

He does that all the time. Alex Jones phones lines are open to Paul any time he wants to call, and he knows when the show is on- same time every day.

If he's in the car or something..he calls no appointment needed.

C-Dogg
01-04-2008, 03:00 PM
You sure don't seem that smart for your IQ. He did a 5 minute interview while he was in the car driving somewhere. It was spur of the moment.

He does that all the time. Alex Jones phones lines are open to Paul any time he wants to call, and he knows when the show is on- same time every day.

Well, that minor clarification doesn't really change my argument. Any pragmatist would avoid Alex Jones like the plague at this point. He should be all over the MSM RIGHT NOW. He has time to call up Alex Jones for a chat? Every minute of his day should be booked with the MSM. He has that opportunity. The locals won't be hostile like the elites.

Andrew-Austin
01-04-2008, 03:02 PM
I eventually want to see him on Howard Stern.

And yeah, there is no reason to hang out with Jones, he should be avoided.

acroso
01-04-2008, 03:02 PM
No one would even know who Ron Paul is right now if not for Alex Jones Show building the movement for years.

Hell RP may not even have ran without the loyal supporters who pushed him into it. There is nothing wrong with talking to Jones.

Hoffman
01-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Thats what I like about Ron Paul. He doesn't discriminate. Who else would go on Alex Jones?

acroso
BTW- Ron Paul has gone as far as he has precisely because he doesn't sell out. He has a core of loyal libertarian supporters and he hasn't abandoned them.

Ron2Win
No one would even know who Ron Paul is right now if not for Alex Jones Show building the movement for years.

Hell RP may not even have ran without the loyal supporters who pushed him into it. There is nothing wrong with talking to Jones.
We have tapped that crowd to its fullest. We need "new" old voters.

acroso
01-04-2008, 03:05 PM
"Who else would go on Alex Jones?"

Perhaps Jerome Corsi maybe..

Andrew-Austin
Thats what I like about Ron Paul. He doesn't discriminate. Who else would go on Alex Jones?

Not calling into his show every week, does not qualify as discrimination. :rolleyes:

N There is nothing wrong with talking to Jones.

I agree. Except it will be used as ammo against him, his "kook" affiliation will be brought up by the MSM and this will be relayed to the sheeple..

You can also say, there is no reason to go on AJ's show.

cska80
I love Howard Stern. Believe me, always have and always will. He is politically retarded. He would never understand what Ron Paul is saying.

C-Dogg
01-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Thank Alex Jones later.

My personal contacts/sphere is like many others here, elementary school teachers, accountants, mid-level managers at big corporations... try telling them to vote for Ron Paul because the elite wants to enslave them and use their brains for batteries.

Ron2Win
01-04-2008, 03:06 PM
BTW- Ron Paul has gone as far as he has precisely because he doesn't sell out. He has a core of loyal libertarian supporters and he hasn't abandoned them.
This is not about pandering to your supporters, this is about making a President.

He could be on Alex Jones for a full week that would be worse than 10 minutes with Rush Limbaugh.

acroso
01-04-2008, 03:07 PM
We have tapped that crowd to its fullest. We need "new" old voters.

That's why he just jumped on for 5 minutes via a cell phone interview. It was just to rally the troops and true believes. Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe he took 5 minutes in the car to send some emails too....I'm sure you have a massive problem with that too.

WilliamC
01-04-2008, 03:07 PM
While I don't begrudge a phone call to the Alex Jones show I do agree Ron Paul could be getting much more local coverage. Mike Fleming on WREC radio in Memphis TN has said on air he would have Ron Paul on. I have no doubt he could get on SuperTalk Mississippi, which is State wide, with either Paul Gallo (who doesn't like him) or JT and Dave (who do like him). Either one would reach ~1,000,000 people in the heart of Thompson/Huckabee country.

Why hasn't the national campaign had Ron Paul doing more local radio shows?

acroso
01-04-2008, 03:08 PM
He could be on Alex Jones for a full week that would be worse than 10 minutes with Rush Limbaugh.

Do you listen to Limbaugh? He doesn't do interviews...unless it's with Cheney or Bush directly. no I'm serious. Those are the ONLY two people he interviews. It's a power trip thing for that guy.

cska80
01-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Lol. Alex Jones...I don't believe in 100% of what he says but a lot. It's funny how so many things he and a ton of others have been talking about forever are becoming mainstream talk in America. North American Union? You probably called him a tin foil idiot before. Builderberg? Now there are books on this selling on mainstream websites, being talked about in mainstream news from time to time.

I could go on and on. It's pretty easy to write someone off because of a misunderstanding or misinformation on someones ideas or claims. Kinda like how people do that to Ron Paul eh? Get the point?

Andrew-Austin
01-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Decide whom you are more loyal to, Alex or Ron?

Lol. Alex Jones...I don't believe in 100% of what he says but a lot. It's funny how so many things he and a ton of others have been talking about forever are becoming mainstream talk in America. North American Union? You probably called him a tin foil idiot before. Builderberg? Now there are books on this selling on mainstream websites, being talked about in mainstream news from time to time.

I could go on and on. It's pretty easy to write someone off because of a misunderstanding or misinformation on someones ideas or claims. Kinda like how people do that to Ron Paul eh? Get the point?

No, because there is no point. Alex isn't running for Prez.

acroso
01-04-2008, 03:12 PM
LOL it is funny how people find Ron Paul..and then they wind there way over to the Alex Jones site and watch some of that guys vids, and then it's like damn, I reall went down the rabbit hole if I'm listening to this shit.

McDermit
01-04-2008, 03:14 PM
*sigh* I'd be happy if I never heard the name Alex Jones again.

RP could be calling local radio stations in early primary or super Tuesday states. He could be doing phone interviews every day, and tv interviews every day.

He should have multiple PR people working 16 hour days to get everything set up and flowing smoothly.

cska80
01-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Decide whom you are more loyal to, Alex or Ron?

No, because there is no point. Alex isn't running for Prez.

Obviously I'm loyal to Ron Paul. I'm just not going to agree with going on Alex Jones for 5 minutes during a car ride that I was listening to is a waste of time. Have some respect for a seperate movement that has also contributed millions of dollars to our movement, which is entwined in some aspects.

eOs
01-04-2008, 03:16 PM
LOL it is funny how people find Ron Paul..and then they wind there way over to the Alex Jones site and watch some of that guys vids, and then it's like damn, I reall went down the rabbit hole if I'm listening to this shit.

Haha +1

Ilhaguru
01-04-2008, 03:17 PM
I agree with C-Dogg. High time to drop and distance himself from Alex Jones. Just don't call him anymore. Alex's listeners are already going to vote for Paul anyways.

Ilhaguru
01-04-2008, 03:21 PM
He doesn't discriminate.

Discrimination based on ideas is not a bad thing. You have every right to your own idea but that doesn't mean I respect it, nor that I should respect it.

I have no respect for NAZIs, for example.

slacker921
01-04-2008, 03:27 PM
"LOL it is funny how people find Ron Paul..and then they wind there way over to the Alex Jones site and watch some of that guys vids, and then it's like damn, I reall went down the rabbit hole if I'm listening to this shit."
lmao.. it's true.

and.. the satellite thing worked for Clinton and Bush as seen on "Spin" http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/spin.php It's fun/sad to watch them giving their "interview" to each local station. (if you only have a few minutes and want to get totally creeped out then start around 15:05 but it's worth 15mins to start from the beginning).

So you mean Paul isn't doing the satellite feed interview thing? dang.. I guess maybe YouTube is the "new" satellite interview?

partypooper
01-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Obviously I'm loyal to Ron Paul. I'm just not going to agree with going on Alex Jones for 5 minutes during a car ride that I was listening to is a waste of time. Have some respect for a seperate movement that has also contributed millions of dollars to our movement, which is entwined in some aspects.

i don't have a problem with this particular call, and, though by no means a truther, i don't have a problem with the movement and ron paul addressing their concerns from time to time.

but i do have a problem with dr paul virtually ignoring mainstream members of the party whose nomination he is seeking. he spent a way too much time wooing "anarchists, democrats, independents" and other non-republican groups while pretty much never addressing concerns of the republican base - many of which are very open to all or most of his domestic policies (e.g. coulter, beck, sowell...). but are afraid of radical muslims (which do exists and not exclusively because "we are there"). their concerns had to be addressed repeatedly and in great detail and not dismissed as propaganda and war-mongering. if they are stupid and misguided- well, it will be all the easier to show that it is so. the only thing that dr paul offered to them is "they are here because we are there" and "let's be friends with nations, trade with nations". that is superficial and boring.

Ethek
01-04-2008, 03:31 PM

I'm with you man, I'm with you. I wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes... LOL

Sey.Naci
01-04-2008, 03:36 PM
So say I, with my mere 140 IQ.

Have known some people whose measured IQs would likely be ranked no better than average, even sub-normal. Their wisdom has outshone many the purportedly intellectually-endowed person.

In other words, your opinion - and mine - has no more weight than that of other Ron Paul supporters, unless you've specific campaign skills and experience, and/or are a RP campaign insider.

EDA: I stand neither here nor there on the Alex Jones issue. However, he has been a supporter of RP for years and it looks like they're friends, so I'd be inclined to leave well enough alone. But, hey, that's just my opinion!

Stealth4
01-04-2008, 03:37 PM
*sigh* I'd be happy if I never heard the name Alex Jones again.

RP could be calling local radio stations in early primary or super Tuesday states. He could be doing phone interviews every day, and tv interviews every day.

He should have multiple PR people working 16 hour days to get everything set up and flowing smoothly.

+1

Ron Paul is in charge of this - he needs to take a day, rethink things, rethink the people in position in his campaign and reorganize, retool, because this isnt what he orginially thought and he needs to stop making his campaign evolve - the campaign needs its own revolution.

amonasro
01-04-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm with you man, I'm with you. I wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes... LOL

Same here... Same here.

I agree RP should focus on more mainstream outlets in the future. I think, though, what happened is that the campaign KNEW we would be upset and discouraged about Iowa and wanted to send us a message of encouragement.

Alex Jones is the media outlet that speaks most directly to the grassroots. And it was a 5-7 minute interview while he was in a car on the way to NH. I'm not sure what else he could be doing right now.

Deborah K
01-04-2008, 03:41 PM

Aaron Russo, God rest his soul, was the one who brought Ron Paul to my attention in his documentary: "America- From Freedom to Fascism"

It is a must see. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=from+freedom+to+fascism&total=1100&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

VoluntaryMan
01-04-2008, 03:47 PM

Pat Buchanan
Ollie North
G Gordon Liddy
Charlie Rangle
Tom Tancredo
Chris Matthews
[I'm certain that others could augment this list]

I don't really listen to Jones' show. I've never heard a live broadcast, but I have heard many of his interviews on mp3, and the guy isn't exactly Art Bell or David Icke. Sure, Jones comes across like a bit of a yahoo; he's belligerent and opinionated, but that doesn't make him substantially different from Bill O'Reilly or Glenn Beck (or a dozen other "mainstream" radio hosts). The main difference is that Jones' worldview doesn't have the establishment's seal of approval, which makes him an untermenschen for those aspiring to high office. Should Jones be shunned for that reason? If it's a matter of political expediency, why not? I don't suspect that Jones would take it personally.

The original poster has a point, though. In fact, his strategy is a variation of the Jefferson County success strategy. If Paul isn't already doing this, he should be.

jacmicwag
01-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Hey, we all needed a little pick-me-up today probably Ron most of all. Maybe he was calling just to give himself a little boost after last night's mini-downer.

abruzz0
Alex Jones has been interviewing Ron Paul for over a decade. Shut the hell up.

LinearChaos
All these Monday Morning Quarterbacks coming out of the woodwork after the fact to tell everyone what they did wrong and where to go from here. I'm not impressed nor inspired by any of these people who have registered on here the day after Iowa to impress everyone with their big ideas and wisdom.

Where were all of you leaders, with your wonderful ideas, wisdom, and foresight about how to win, eight months ago? Or the day before Yesterday? You know, when you could have done more with this forum than use it as a vehicle to bitch about the results after the fact?

LinearChaos
01-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Seriously. Where do you think the moneybomb ideas started? Where do you think the blimp idea started? Right here is where. And where were you lurkers during all that time, with your infinite wisdom and high IQs?

Go spread the word at your MENSA meetings.

partypooper
01-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Where were all of you leaders, with your wonderful ideas, wisdom, and foresight about how to win, eight months ago? Or the day before Yesterday? You know, when you could have done more with the forums than bitch about the results after the fact?

first of all, criticisms were available on this forum (with many of us writing and calling the official campaign) long before iowa disaster. it is just that people are more willing to pay attention to them now when they learned in a very painful way that scientific polls actually have some value.

furthermore, what more could have grassroots done? i don't think grassroots could have done more. comparatively speaking, dr paul has the best grassroots imaginable. not perfect, sure, but without them he would be out of the race already.

OptionsTrader
01-04-2008, 03:59 PM
If you really had a 147 IQ, you wouldn't be silly enough to start a flame war debate about this in the news sub-forum. You'd know it was going to have to be moderated and sent to hot topics.

arbnranger
01-04-2008, 04:02 PM
C, I agree with most of your points.

Also, to me , this isn't about Alex or whomever.

Last night should have told us all something....MSM WORKS!

For most..its NOT about the message ...it's about exposure PERIOD!

I don't see how anyone could disagree with that seeing Thompson's results.

As others have suggested..local papers..local stations and satelites...... cram it down peoples throat...just like the MSM does everyone else!!!

Son of Freedom
01-04-2008, 04:03 PM
Let's take Alex Jones and C-Dogg's IQ out of this very simple equation.

I think your idea of getting him on all the 6 O'clock news channels is a good idea.

RP must also sharpen up some of his talking points. I know he covers it all here and there but he needs some quick, concise, full featured soundbytes regarding a few issues.

For Instance, Ron Paul MUST make it clear he isn't touching Social Security for anyone who has already payed into the system. You payed, you get it, but we need to ALLOW people to VOLUNTARILY opt out of it. A lot of people think he's just going to drop it, I know, I know, he's said all this. It needs to be hammered home.

A Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy - HAMMER it home that we will have the TIGHTEST borders and the STRONGEST defenses in the world.

Intelligence Gathering - We must SHARPEN and streamline what we have, get rid of the bloat and confusion.

Department of Education - Hard figures Ron, how much of public education is actually funded by Federal money, some people think he wants to take away public schools, yes I've heard it.

There is much confusion out there regarding his policies, he needs to get the message straight. We understand him, America does not.

LinearChaos
01-04-2008, 04:03 PM
first of all, criticisms were available on this forum (with many of us writing and calling the official campaign) long before iowa disaster.Really? Too bad it was impossible for all of these armchair quarterbacks to criticize the campaign on the forums "long ago" when they didn't even have an account to post on. That is my point.

I don't have a problem with people who have actually been here more than one day criticizing and telling everyone "where things went wrong", I have an issue with people who signed up yesterday to tell everyone why we "failed" and that we need to smell their farts or face defeat. If they were so wise and cared so much about the campaign, why did it take 5th place in Iowa for them to register and share all of this wisdom? Where was their wisdom when it mattered?

ErikBlack
01-04-2008, 04:05 PM
What proof do you have that doing what you suggest will be any more effective than what Ron Paul is currently doing? Sounds like a theory to me. Everyone has a theory.

aroberso
01-04-2008, 04:29 PM

No offense, but I give Ron Paul credit for Ron Paul, not Alex Jones. I give him credit for getting on the bandwagon early, but that's it.

aroberso
01-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Let's take Alex Jones and C-Dogg's IQ out of this very simple equation.

I think your idea of getting him on all the 6 O'clock news channels is a good idea.

RP must also sharpen up some of his talking points. I know he covers it all here and there but he needs some quick, concise, full featured soundbytes regarding a few issues.

For Instance, Ron Paul MUST make it clear he isn't touching Social Security for anyone who has already payed into the system. You payed, you get it, but we need to ALLOW people to VOLUNTARILY opt out of it. A lot of people think he's just going to drop it, I know, I know, he's said all this. It needs to be hammered home.

A Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy - HAMMER it home that we will have the TIGHTEST borders and the STRONGEST defenses in the world.

Intelligence Gathering - We must SHARPEN and streamline what we have, get rid of the bloat and confusion.

Department of Education - Hard figures Ron, how much of public education is actually funded by Federal money, some people think he wants to take away public schools, yes I've heard it.

There is much confusion out there regarding his policies, he needs to get the message straight. We understand him, America does not.

QFT. +1

BreakYourChains
01-04-2008, 05:04 PM
It looks like some people here would like to "shoot the messenger" when it comes to Alex Jones, much like those people who listen to Ron Paul's platform on foreign policy, or any of his platform issues the first time. They do not like the message (non-intervention instead of warmongering for example), so they attack the messenger(Ron Paul, the only sane voice). It is time to stop bashing Alex, and Ron Paul's decisions to go on his show. Don't you guys get it? Alex has been warning all of us for a long time of what was to come. Is he passionate? Yes, and I could only pray that I could be so driven to do something to awaken the people.

At least by Ron Paul going on his radio show, Ron Paul can communicate to those who do listen about what he needs them to know from his own mouth. Can he do this through his official campaign? No. Don't many people want to hear something from Ron Paul? Yes. And, journalists can write articles from Ron Paul's comments, and get the articles out with a chance to get into MSM, or at least his quotes can get out.

Do we know for sure that Ron Paul can get onto all of these other shows? Do we know who owns these radio stations? Do we know how much power these talk show hosts hold? Do we even know if someone at Ron Paul's campaign has not been pursuing this agenda, and have not been successful? I would suggest that unless we KNOW FOR SURE, we should not make assumptions, and use whatever means we can for Ron Paul to be heard. At least we who support him, know what he feels from his own heart, eh?

Let's get back to work, and stop bashing those who are trying to help. If anything, this Revolution should be teaching us to be more tolerant of each other and THINK, not attack each other. Jones serves all of us who are worried about the future of this country, and is passionate and dedicated enough to do something to try to change the course we are headed in. The same is true of Ron Paul. Alex Jones has been one of a few lone voices crying out to any who would listen for years, and supporting Ron Paul for years.

I for one, have not done enough. I will not bash those who are trying to save us from our own complacency over the years. Just my opinion.

C-Dogg
01-04-2008, 05:16 PM
What proof do you have that doing what you suggest will be any more effective than what Ron Paul is currently doing? Sounds like a theory to me. Everyone has a theory.

No proof, just reasons which you can evaluate for yourself. The IQ thing was to be provocative and draw attention, which worked. The Alex Jones thing is a matter of opinion...

THE LOCAL MEDIA BLITZ IS A GREAT IDEA.

Lots of friendly exposure and a platform from which to persuade which costs next to nothing and reaches millions of people. Sounds good. Any better ideas?

anarchy
01-04-2008, 07:59 PM
If there is 1 thing that I have learned, and I also have a very high IQ: Intellect does not equal doing the right thing. Actually an intellectual person can be more dangerous than a normal person, because a lot of them think they are right. And they have the brains to influence the rest of society. I'd rather live with an optimistic, aware, compassionate person with a lot of life experience than an intellectual who thinks he knows all or is better than a lower IQ! You stop learning once you think you know the trurh. Always remain flexible and don't let your brain make decisions in life, but use your inner self instead! Don't underestimate the power that lies in people with a big heart that have a low IQ. I have unfortunately learned this the hard way, but I do not regret it!

arbnranger
01-04-2008, 08:06 PM
I have a low IQ but I can carry heavy things.

parke
01-04-2008, 09:10 PM

I agree 100%

Jones tries to bring points to his listeners. I dont like everything that he does or says, but you have to respect the fact that someone is trying to find more information and get it to people.

Remember, the NAU is brushed off on CNN... If it werent for Alex, alot of people wouldnt know about the NAU or the TTC.

fedup100
01-04-2008, 09:15 PM

True and........isn't it funny how you never hear the MSM try to smear Dr. Paul with Alex Jones......hehehehe.....they don't want to steer their audience to a real news site.

1913_to_2008
01-04-2008, 09:25 PM

Yeah, no kidding.....A five minute call on a cell phone while riding in a car...Meanwhile he's touching base with millions of his supporters. I see it as good use of time....

thisisgiparti
01-04-2008, 09:43 PM
It couldn't hurt to tap into satellite radio.

terryhamel
01-05-2008, 08:00 AM
We can't force the campaign to do anything, nor do I think complaining to them will work. Persuasion may. There's a few ways I can think of to do this.

Assuming they haven't done this already (and we shouldn't assume anything), the first step is to do as much as the legwork for them. If we collect the contact data, dates, and times for the MSM we want Ron to appear on, write a compelling "cover letter", and present it to HQ, the only thing campaign has to do is say "yes" and schedule appointments.

We can also provide this package to Ron's wife, and possibly his family. It's been done before. We know where he'll be on the road - we only need to coordinate someone to be there to deliver the package. We know how to email Carol through myspace. There's probably a few people here that even have their phone numbers.

Grassroots means coming up with solutions and following through. We can't expect campaign to do everything or do everything right. We aren't motivated by campaign salaries - we're motivated by what the future will be. Ron Paul is OUR president, so we need to act on it.

shida
01-05-2008, 08:28 AM
True and........isn't it funny how you never hear the MSM try to smear Dr. Paul with Alex Jones......hehehehe.....they don't want to steer their audience to a real news site.

Very astute.

Pharoah
01-05-2008, 09:19 AM
@TS - Ron Paul's interview with AJ was repeatedly delayed precisely because he WAS doing TV interviews. He phoned Alex from the car - reaching out to at least a hundred thousand listeners... not a bad use of 5 minutes. Can you get your money back on that IQ test? Just kidding. You raise some good points, but you shouldn't let your aversion to alternative views lead you to disregard the importance of staying loyal to the people that backed Ron Paul before most of us had ever heard the name.
157 fwitw. [About as much as a U.S. dollar, I suspect.]

kimosabi
01-05-2008, 10:25 AM
I always appreciate the Alex Jones Interviews with Dr Paul because we get a better insight into what's REALLY happening with the Campaign...

HOLLYWOOD
01-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Beteen the Bay Area (CA), Sacramento, LA, Portland, and Seattle local news outfits, Paul could reach 10 million people... EASY. But, he's on Alex Jones. They want another $23 mill? Earn it.

Go ahead and rate my thread low, extremists. I'm an extremist with a PRAGMATIC side. You are an extremist with an inflexible backbone. The opportunity cost of Alex Jones, which is surely costing him tons of votes, is talking to tens of millions in one day with friendly hosts. Seems like a no brainer to me.

A lesson in futility...

The CA GOP party has announced they will only let Republican registered voters vote for the candidates. This to rule out the Independent voters which Ron Paul has a majority following and would most likey get Ron Paul a victory or second.

This will be the policies CA GOP officials wil enforce through the Election in NOV 08, which will also hurt the republican party in general, all for the preservation of the NEOCON ELITEST running the CA GOP and their preferred Candidate.

So what's being done? We've all seen the San Francisco GOP Straw Poll FIASCO...?

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/07/20/calif_gop_may_pass_on_independents/ (http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/07/20/calif_gop_may_pass_on_independents/)

noztnac
01-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Big deal. But listen....

Paul could be doing 100 satellite interviews with local broadcast affiliate news stations ALL DAY, to be broadcast tonight to millions of people. He's a major presidential contender!

Any local news dork would salivate at the opportunity to interview him right before New Hampshire. He could bust his butt proactively contacting and offering all of these local broadcast affiliates the opportunity to interview him. He could own the 6 o'clock news tonight.

But, what does he do, instead? He goes on ****ING ALEX JONES! His campaign chair and son, too! Is he going to get his dog on there, too? This profiteer has his meat hooks into Paul. Yes, I question parts of the official story of 9-11, but 25 out of 25 people in my family, regular folks, WOULD RECOIL AT ALEX JONES' WEBSITES.

Paul is too obstinate to win, I FEAR. PROVE ME WRONG, PAUL.

I'm in South Korea and vote in South Carolina. I just heard Ron Paul on Alex Jones. I have no access to all of the traditional media you mention. Most expats depend on podcasts for their news. By the way, everyone should go right now to iTunes and rate podcasts. They have a real impact abroad. There are a lot of us out here including soldiers. And we all vote.