PDA

View Full Version : Nice Guys Finish Last!

max
01-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Had HQ run attack ads featuring that rape victim whose rapist was paroled by Huckster (who then MURDERED another woman), the good people who voted for Huckster would have voted for RP instead. The publicity these ads woukld have gotten would have made RP a household name. How do u think Buchannan won New Hampshire???? Because his ads viciously attacked Dole!!!

A series of attack ads featuring Romney's amazing flip-flop on abortion would have sunk his ass too.

But we chose to "stay positive"....RESULT: liberals Huckster and Romney walked away with the majority of conservative votes.

It is the MSM that promotes this MYTH that negative ads dont work. They promote this lie in order to protect THEIR chosen candidates as they attack an upstart like RP.

Nice guys finish last...which is why we are done.

recess
01-04-2008, 02:39 PM
Haha I love this guy and he is correct. Its a myth that attack adds dont work.
Theres still time, Attack Mccain and Romney in NH.

literatim
Hey max, you spend an awful lot of time on here making ridiculous posts. How much do you spend off line canvasing?

Original_Intent
Had HQ run attack ads featuring that rape victim whose rapist was paroled by Huckster (who then MURDERED another woman), the good people who voted for Huckster would have voted for RP instead. The publicity these ads woukld have gotten would have made RP a household name. How do u think Buchanna won New Hampshire???? Because his ads viciously attacked Dole!!!

A series of attack ads featuring Romney's amazing flip-flop on abortion would have sunk his ass too.

But we chose to "stay positive"....RESULT: liberals Huckster and Romney walked away with the majority of conservative votes.

It is the MSM that promotes this MYTH that negative ads dont work. They promote this lie in order to protect THEIR chosen candidates as they attack an upstart like RP.

It's been pretty clear from the get go the type of campaign Rp would run.

If you really expected "Dr. No" to reinvent himself just to win Iowa, you obviously didn't do your research.

max
01-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Haha I love this guy and he is correct. Its a myth that attack adds dont work.
Theres still time, Attack Mccain and Romney in NH.

RP ads should be BLASTING McCain in NH for his support of illegal immigration amnesty....also, Mccain was one of the Keating 5...major scandal 20 years ago

Talldude1412
01-04-2008, 02:40 PM
If they happen, they better come from the grassroots. Ron Paul doesn't need to sink that low.

Alabama Supporter
01-04-2008, 02:41 PM
max, I love your advice. These creeps will let our soldiers stay in Iraq for 100 years while we go bankrupt. This is very serious business. Nice guys do finish last.

micahnelson
01-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Max are you a precinct captain? Does your precinct have a captain?

If you have a list of voters in your area you can tell them all how much all the other candidates are liars and crooks.

We aren't going to sway Ron Paul to go negative. It doesn't mean WE can't. Be honest, respectful, but... most importantly... HONEST. These other guys are honestly crooks, liars, thieves, and whores.

max
01-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Hey max, you spend an awful lot of time on here making ridiculous posts. How much do you spend off line canvasing?

Dont even go there. You have no idea how much time and money I put into this thing....only to see it wasted because we all bought into this crap that we shouldnt speak negatively about these scumbags.

The voters of Iowa HAD A RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT HUCKSTER AND ROMNEY.....but we basically denied them that right in order to be politically correct.

A WOMAN IS DEAD BECAUSE HUCKSTER'S SELF RIGHTEOUS NEGLIGENCE!!!! And nobody told the Iowa voters.

Paul10
01-04-2008, 02:44 PM

max
Max are you a precinct captain? Does your precinct have a captain?

If you have a list of voters in your area you can tell them all how much all the other candidates are liars and crooks.

We aren't going to sway Ron Paul to go negative. It doesn't mean WE can't. Be honest, respectful, but... most importantly... HONEST. These other guys are honestly crooks, liars, thieves, and whores.

we dont have 20 million bucks to tell the masses about the horrible records of our adversaries...

we can only reach 1000's when we need to reach millions

recess
There is a difference between going at them Ad hom and attacking them on their records.
If most NHians do not like the war, then why the fu*k would they like Mccain, hes the biggest war cheerleader of them all.

literatim
01-04-2008, 02:45 PM
If you want negative ads then you start a PAC and design some.

max
01-04-2008, 02:46 PM
If they happen, they better come from the grassroots. Ron Paul doesn't need to sink that low.

What is so "low" about exposing your opponents with TRUTH?"....far from being "low"...IT'S RP'S DUTY!

max
01-04-2008, 02:47 PM
If you want negative ads then you start a PAC and design some.

I'd love too....unfortunately, I'm not the guy with 20 million sitting in my bank. RP is

micahnelson
01-04-2008, 02:47 PM
we dont have 20 million bucks to tell the masses about the horrible records of our adversaries...

we can only reach 1000's when we need to reach millions

No, this has been our problem for a while. YOU need to reach hundreds. We need to become personally responsible for our own back yards, not nationally responsible for the entirety of the electorate.

We don't think a national government can best tell us what works in our home towns- for the same reason we can't expect HQ to produce the content each individual needs to hear.

Maybe the 20 million will end up being a waste, who knows. It doesn't matter at this point. Each of us needs to focus on our back yards.

hillertexas
01-04-2008, 02:48 PM
If they happen, they better come from the grassroots.

+1

Attack ads do work.

max
01-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Imagine that poor rape victim doing a TV commercial telling her story about how she pleaded FACE TO FACE with Huckster, only to be ignored. Huck would have been toast!!!!

The publicity would have been enormous and RP would have had nothing to apologize for because it was the truth!

jd603
01-04-2008, 02:53 PM
I like Max's posts. :)

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Ron is too classy for this.

If you wished he called up old ladies in Iowa and tell them they are a special guest to a party on Jan 3rd, I don't know what to say.

It would be against everything the man's about.

atilla
01-04-2008, 02:59 PM

are you talking about duncan hunter?

itshappening
01-04-2008, 03:00 PM
McCain needs to be attacked!

how can we sitt back and allow him to wink and smile his way to winning that state? ridiculous.. ATTACK AND EXPOSE HIM AS A PRO-WAR CHEERLEADER

max
01-04-2008, 03:00 PM
RP's adversaries are sooooo vulnerable.

HQ should have picked them off one by one with brutal attack ads.

Trust me, If Hilary or Obama win the Dem nom., you will see them dissect their GOP opponent from head to toe. The rape victim was actually a distant cousin of Bill Clinton! lol....

max
01-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Ron is too classy for this.

If you wished he called up old ladies in Iowa and tell them they are a special guest to a party on Jan 3rd, I don't know what to say.

It would be against everything the man's about.

If you were about to buy a piece of shit car from a used car salesman, and then I show up to prove to you that the car is a lemon and the salesman is a felon......would you say I "lacked class"...or would you thank me for being a good samaritan???

See my point.

Freedom
01-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Well, here's Ron's first attack ad...

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/01/04/post_259.html?hpid=topnews (http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/01/04/post_259.html?hpid=topnews)