PDA

View Full Version : Now its time for international supporters to start helping out!!! Read this!.

european
01-04-2008, 02:34 PM
I want to get the word out for the moneybomb(s). To make sure the official campaign raises the money it needs. For this I'm looking for volunteers

1. to help me organize all of this, need people who can motivate others and are a good teamplayer, need to be flexible, not narrowminded, because often its more important that it works, rather then which path to take.

2. to help with mass-mailing efforts (emailadresses can be provided, other infrastructure aswell).

3. who are willing to spend at least 1 hour a day in working on this effort. (or say 5 hours per week at minimum).

4. artists to make banners, videos etc.

If stuff needs hosting, or if you need an emailadress these can be delivered without any problem.
Please reply if you want to spend some time to help Ron Paul become president of the USA.

Knut Schreiber
01-04-2008, 08:52 PM
I'd like to do something.

european
01-05-2008, 02:57 AM
I'd like to do something.

Would you like to help sending out mailings? We got a standard letter that we are sending out to thousands of people who are known to have good contacts with other RP supporters. We do so for getting people behind the idea for a moneybomb.

Also, the more volunteers we get, the more people we can reach out to, the more succesfull the moneybomb will be :D

Knut Schreiber
01-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Just tell me how and I'll do it.

scarfi
01-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Tell me how can I help and I'll do it

scarfi
01-10-2008, 12:50 PM
I'm still waiting

surf
01-10-2008, 06:56 PM
here's a thought: purchase ad space in the international terminals of major airports.... there are plenty of locations that potential US travelers are shuttled through

w2992
01-23-2008, 12:57 AM
Please write or speak with the Catholic Bishop in your Country ask them to please request the Pope to ask the US to remove its troops from foreign soil or endorse Ron Pauls position on this. Also note endorsement By Roe of Roe vs Wade..60 Million Catholics in the US take their orders from the Pope!!!!!