PDA

View Full Version : No Conspirator's to Worry About

michaelwise
07-17-2007, 02:28 AM
Since there is no conspiracy, there are no conspirator's to do battle against, in order to get Ron Paul elected as President of the United States of America. This makes our job so much easier to do, in order to win back our freedoms that have been taken from us. Discuss.

foofighter20x
07-17-2007, 02:41 AM
Did I miss something? :confused:

Dan Klaus
07-17-2007, 02:59 AM
Using key words like 'conspiracy' tends to cause a psychological reaction in people that is generally not condusive to a positive message. I feel that there are subtle attempts to marginalize Dr. Paul using this kind of language designed to associate him with conspiracy. (Though not necesarily this specific thread).

Imagine if all you heard about Dr. Paul was conspiracy related issues and you came to this forum to learn more and seek the truth. And you see this post with the word 'conspiracy' in the thread title. It may serve to confirm to this new person that Dr. Paul is a fringe candidate.

JMHO. No offense if anyone thinks I'm off base here and please don't take this as a personal attack michaelwise. Maybe a thread in all caps saying RON PAUL WILL ELIMINATE THE INCOME TAX and having a healthy discussion on this would be an alternative? Am I too paranoid or off base here?

foofighter20x
07-17-2007, 03:55 AM
Ah... So they are trying to box Dr Paul in with crazies like LaRouche. I get it now. :) thx

freelance
07-17-2007, 03:58 AM
According to Merriam Webster, the definition of conspire is:

1 a : to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement <accused of conspiring to overthrow the government> b : SCHEME

http://m-w.com/dictionary/conspiring

According to that definition, one could argue that just about everything that goes on in Washington fits that description.

"Comprehensive Immigration" -- done in secret behind closed doors.
That "Trade Agreement" a few months ago -- ditto.
Patriot Act -- appeared out of the blue and done behind closed doors.
Military Commissions Act -- negotiated by the few for the many.
NAU -- need I say more?

If we can't talk about things like these (which all fit the dictionary definition of conspiracy), then there's little left to address.

This also begs the following questions?

Why are so many bills kept a secret from we the people before Congress votes on them?
Why are so many bills written NOT by Congress, but by special-interest lawyers?
Why aren't our Congresscritters REQUIRED to read bills before voting on them?
How do so many bills (Patriot Act, for one) suddenly appear overnight, out of nowhere?

Conspiracy against we the people? Nah. I must be imagining these things!

foofighter20x
07-17-2007, 04:33 AM
How do so many bills (Patriot Act, for one) suddenly appear overnight, out of nowhere?

Because both special interests and government agencies write up and shelf wish lists of ideas that would benefit them. Then, once there's a genuine excuse to implement the lists, they hand them to Congress while trumpeting about how it will fix everything.

Dr Paul has talked in the past about how the FBI had written the Patriot Act years before 9/11, how they were waiting for the right incident to get it passed.

Wyurm
07-17-2007, 04:38 AM
Since there is no conspiracy, there are no conspirator's to do battle against, in order to get Ron Paul elected as President of the United States of America. This makes our job so much easier to do, in order to win back our freedoms that have been taken from us. Discuss.

What are you talking about? Did you make this thread just to get attention?

freelance
07-17-2007, 04:50 AM
Because both special interests and government agencies write up and shelf wish lists of ideas that would benefit them. Then, once there's a genuine excuse to implement the lists, they hand them to Congress while trumpeting about how it will fix everything.

That was my point, exactly! Most everything is done in secret ahead of time.

Dan Klaus
07-17-2007, 04:56 AM
Ah... So they are trying to box Dr Paul in with crazies like LaRouche. I get it now. thx

Glad to be of service! :p

Note to self: stop posting first thing in the morning...must get life..

michaelwise
07-17-2007, 05:19 PM
Don't be afraid to talk about the issue, since it is in the back of so many peoples minds. We are grownups here, and should be able to deal with the issue. A little bit of reverse psychology might go a long way as well. I'm surprised that none of you were able to pick up on that yet.

FreedomLover
07-17-2007, 05:25 PM
I haven't been able to pick up on the point of this thread.

michaelwise
07-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Ok, I'll talk slowly. Many people are hesitant to join our groups because they think a lot of us are just conspiracy theorists, ie. 9/11. I get this a lot. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. When it comes to the agenda of the CFR, their writings spell out in black and white, what their agenda for a North American Union is. There's no conspiracy with CFR since they tell us in their own words exactly what they want to do.

Wyurm
07-17-2007, 06:23 PM
Ok, I'll talk slowly. Many people are hesitant to join our groups because they think a lot of us are just conspiracy theorists, ie. 9/11. I get this a lot. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. When it comes to the agenda of the CFR, their writings spell out in black and white, what their agenda for a North American Union is. There's no conspiracy with CFR since they tell us in their own words exactly what they want to do.

Simple, get a bigger non-conspiracy group on our side, and just as if not more noticable than the others. Note, very few have said Dr. Paul is a racist (except some mention of that old smear) yet there are a few white-supremacist groups that openly want him as president. The reason why is because they are smaller than us conpiracy types. So the next logical step is to find a less offensive, much much larger group that would be interested in adapting and publicly touting Dr. Pauls message.

WannaBfree
07-17-2007, 06:38 PM
I think mainstream media has twisted the word to now mean "a crazy lie". With that done, they can call anything they don't like or don't want exposed a "conspiracy theory".