PDA

View Full Version : 90 million women can't be right...

huchahucha
01-04-2008, 02:21 PM
I was watching the Iowa caucus last night on one of the 24 hour cable entertainment "news" channels when I noticed this absurd Kraft Cheese commercial that kept getting showed.

It featured a tight shot on a pleasant woman who was sharing the fact that she is just one of 90 million women that suffers from occasional irregularity. Then they showed the obligatory happy woman on a swing, or happy woman lounging on a couch, or whatever, and explained that studies have shown that eating Kraft cheese for 14 days straight will keep you regular. Wow, no kidding. 14 days of eating cheese will make you shit a bowling ball - every 14 days. And I find it hard to believe that one in every 90 million women never, ever, ever gets the shits. Ever. And why is she the standard that these other 90 million women are striving for? I think that lady needs a 12 pack of Coors Light and some Taco Bell to loosen her up.

Andrew-Austin
01-04-2008, 02:22 PM
lmao this was so random.

asgardshill
01-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Its topics like this that keep me coming back to Ron Paul Forums. Bravo!

And yes, I freely admit that stewed prunes have a bad rep and all that, and many people believe they taste like concentrated Death. But they DO make you poop like a racehorse, cheaply and efficiently.

Note: That Alli stuff they sell at Wal Mart is infamous for causing many a backdoor accident too. But its 10 bucks a box where plain ol' prunes are a fraction of that. Google "Alli-oops" and see what I'm talking about.

In the grand scheme of things, keeping your bowels open is what its all about.

LivingFree
01-04-2008, 02:33 PM
They are trying to sell Kraft cheese as a way to make women regular? That is just sad . . . sadder that people believe it . . .

Nailhead
01-04-2008, 02:49 PM
women dont poop...or fart, didnt you know?