PDA

View Full Version : Question for NH people

RPDelegate
01-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Are you guys seeing a lot of RP signs everywhere? If so where, small towns, big towns?

Reason I ask is because I just read a thread from someone in Iowa stating that they noticed that in the towns where there were a lot of signs, RP was getting around 20% in the precincts, but in towns that had no signs, he was only getting around 1% - 10%.

jd603
01-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Yes, for months now, in Nashua NH's second largest city there's a ot of signs being stolen/destroyed. In central and northern NH there's a lot of signs.

Based off rally's I've seen and sign-waves he has tons of support here. He should do better than Iowa for many reasons.

Are you guys seeing a lot of RP signs everywhere? If so where, small towns, big towns?

Reason I ask is because I just read a thread from someone in Iowa stating that they noticed that in the towns where there were a lot of signs, RP was getting around 20% in the precincts, but in towns that had no signs, he was only getting around 1% - 10%.

tsetsefly
01-04-2008, 02:11 PM
bump, but what about the people when you talk to people do they know who he is? are they voting for him?

LizF
01-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Yes, for months now, in Nashua NH's second largest city there's a ot of signs being stolen/destroyed. In central and northern NH there's a lot of signs.

Were these signs on private or public property? Have certain parts of town been hit more than others, from your experience?

I've noticed a fair number of signs (especially the plastic bag-type signs placed the flimsy wires) that "disappeared" because of all the snow we got recently (lots of accumulation over several storms + snowplows adding to the pile up).