PDA

View Full Version : Big rally in South Carolina? To help energize the grass roots... idea's?

LJHudd
01-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Has something like this been organized, if not South Carolina - where? Anyone in big meetup groups there interested in getting this going? The Philly rally was very impressive, I think a MEGA rally in South Carolina will be very beneficial, it seems the local media there would pick up and run with it if it's huge.

Not sure that I could be in a position to 'run' it - just want to bat some idea's around. I'm in Texas, so someone in S. Carolina would have to take the reigns. I can make web pages and graphics - if someone needs help with that... otherwise those very able bodies who made pages and graphics for the Philly rally could do it again.

What do ya'll think? If this has already been brought up, please point me to the thread - I'm NOT a troll - just a concerned (and excited) citizen just like you :)

quantized
01-04-2008, 01:38 PM
http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassrootscentral.test/signup.php

LJHudd
01-04-2008, 01:40 PM
What is that page, it doesn't want to load for me?

fuzzybekool
01-04-2008, 01:42 PM
I just got my info packet for the South Carolina debate on Jan. 10th at Myrtle Beach. Looks like I passed the Homeland security Check, lol.

I wanted to go down a day early in case there was a big rally scheduled. Let me know people.

LJHudd
01-04-2008, 01:45 PM
What time is the debate? Would be cool if RP could address a LARGE crowd right after the debate (like in Michigan), but before would be equally cool - if it finishes too late.

I suspect the meetups there by you guys have already been thinking about this.

Benaiah
01-05-2008, 02:06 AM
SC needs to do stuff like the folks in FL did for the debates. It would be nice if the blimp could be at the debate.

noztnac
01-05-2008, 02:08 AM
I'd advise organizing an anti-war rally. Then have all the meetups show up with Ron Paul signs and take credit for everyone who attended.

fireworks_god
01-05-2008, 09:27 AM
I'd advise organizing an anti-war rally. Then have all the meetups show up with Ron Paul signs and take credit for everyone who attended.

So, have you contacted the meetups of South Carolina and the neighboring states yet? Let us know what you tell them and what they say! :)

noztnac
01-06-2008, 08:00 AM
Go look at my Hootie and the Blowfish thread. It's under winning SC.