PDA

View Full Version : Let the International supporters handle the web?

Gimme Some Truth
01-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Let the internationals handle the web.....you guys gotta forget about the net and GET OUT THERE!!!!

Curlz31 mentioned this in another thread and I think its a fantastic idea. There must be nearly atleast 50 International folks on this site and many are always asking how they can help.
With the 10% result in Iowa (3 points off 3rd), which ,imo, is quite good considering the history of the vote and the fact we won the independents vote, we must ,imo, slightly refine and re-organize the grassroots approach somewhat.

Its time for the Internationals to take centre stage when it comes to the internet campaign. As I said, 3 points off 3rd place is quite good , it certainly isnt as bad as some are making out, but it is a reality check in some ways. The main one being the need to get out into the streets and talking to voters face to face more than ever.

I think its time to delegate some aspects to the internationals alone. Possibly an international commitee of some kind to keep it organized etc . Im not sure how we could set it up in the most efficient way , im sure there are far more experienced campaigners around here than me , but I just wanted to get some dialogue going on the idea .

It is most important to not give up hope. We CAN win. If we do our best, if we do our duty we will win whatever the outcome of the elections! In the memory of all those who fought for freedom , lost their lives for freedom I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

SaratogaForRonPaul
01-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Agreed. Let the International people handle Online Polls and Fox protest. Neither of these gives us any votes but does waste a lot of time that could be used writing letters to voters, canvassing, and sign waving. Getting media to say Ron was excluded will give us some sympathy, sorta like I feel sorry for Ron Paul, its a good thing my candidate Obama doesn't have these problems. IE, it does not gives us votes!!!

The way we will win this is by taking it local. Door to door, person to person. If you actually volunteer and stop wasting time with Fox and MSM, it will have a much greater impact and they won't see us coming when we win.

I equate the people on this forum who do not join a meetup and be ACTIVE the same as our local Huckabee meetup in NY. They had 2 meetings. One was an introductory meeting. A month later their next meeting was a party on January 3rd to celebrate. Unlike our Ron Paul group locally, they have become complacent and are not actually doing anything to win votes in NY. We are, but many of you aren't, and are just as effective as these Huckabee people.

Even if we do not win in NY, we will have a great showing here which will go far. What about all of you who aren't in meetups and are not active? Will you sit around and watch as our country falls apart while you sit in front of your computer? Or will you actually be proud and tell your grandchildren, that yes I fought to restore liberty in our country in 2008?

hillertexas
01-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Agreed. Let the International people handle Online Polls

+1000

Dan Klaus
01-04-2008, 01:31 PM
I"m in...wish I were stateside...happy to help in any way possible..

Gimme Some Truth
01-04-2008, 01:46 PM
bumpidy bump

european
01-04-2008, 02:25 PM
the next question is: how to organize? :p
also i wonder, because i have asked for people to volunteer several times, and each time the thread just dies instantly :)
maybe i should seek refugee in the international forums idd.